goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I think the miss was on Day 11. I had a save on Day 8, an I'm back to Day 10. I'll get back to 11 and see what I can do. At least figure out the miss, if I can. Otherwise, it's been a decent enough start and frankly, I'm not entirely keen on ending with my sister.
Does "ending with my sister" mean "ending up with my sister" or "ending it with my sister"?

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
Does "ending with my sister" mean "ending up with my sister" or "ending it with my sister"?
Fairly certain, with that context, ending up, rather than ending it as with generally implies that you are still with your sister.

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Luckily, having a sexual relationship with Evelyn is entirely optional. You should still work on improving your normal relationship with her, however. Having mutual trust with someone during the events that are yet to come might be useful.

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
The fact that she seems so happy, says I'm okay with what I've chosen. All I can say though, is that i like too many of the girls to choose just one. :cry:

Stareagle lord

Aug 8, 2017
Luckily, having a sexual relationship with Evelyn is entirely optional. You should still work on improving your normal relationship with her, however. Having mutual trust with someone during the events that are yet to come might be useful.

having a 'sexual relationship' with every girl around sounds more fun though;P btw wish there was more times, and not just the few that exists times during day/night. Id love to have Morning, before lunch, after lunch, dinner, night, late night. but just a wish i guess ;P

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
having a 'sexual relationship' with every girl around sounds more fun though;P btw wish there was more times, and not just the few that exists times during day/night. Id love to have Morning, before lunch, after lunch, dinner, night, late night. but just a wish i guess ;P
Eee Why is there my quote? :)

Oboe

Nov 17, 2019
I've played the walkthrough into the day 30something of the game, and find now that the walkthrough is chock full of slight variants on the same sex scenes, and the plot elements are fewer and fewer. I'm probably not going to play as much now that much of the plot is completed. I can say day 17-24 was clearly my fave for this game, and I'd really like a few more intense moments in the mid game of this game. Course it's possible that the walkthrough is not emphasizing plot elements that don't lead to sex, in which case I'd be curious what I'm missing.

The part I missed was going into the reading room on day 10. That led to a cascade of events causing a Nell miss on day 12. Restarting on day 8 and paying closer attention fixed all that.

MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
I've played the walkthrough into the day 30something of the game, and find now that the walkthrough is chock full of slight variants on the same sex scenes, and the plot elements are fewer and fewer. I'm probably not going to play as much now that much of the plot is completed. I can say day 17-24 was clearly my fave for this game, and I'd really like a few more intense moments in the mid game of this game. Course it's possible that the walkthrough is not emphasizing plot elements that don't lead to sex, in which case I'd be curious what I'm missing.

The part I missed was going into the reading room on day 10. That led to a cascade of events causing a Nell miss on day 12. Restarting on day 8 and paying closer attention fixed all that.
It's important to note that the game itself is not really split into "days" of content and is much more free-form. That's one of the problems of using the walk through here, it linearises a nonlinear game

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
It's important to note that the game itself is not really split into "days" of content and is much more free-form. That's one of the problems of using the walk through here, it linearises a nonlinear game
That, and it repeats scenes so that you can see all the minor variations in them. That isn't how this game was intended to be played. It's only repetitive if you make it repetitive yourself.

Isilindil

Apr 29, 2018
Since this game does not have time limit (at least currently), I suggest to forget about walkthrough and just enjoy the ride. Go for it or search here only if you really are stuck somewhere.

Oh, and a question to Belle: I remember reading that Nun content is supposed to be the last one. Did you mean "last before princess" or "the very last thing I will add"?

Reactions: boxedjack

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Since this game does not have time limit (at least currently), I suggest to forget about walkthrough and just enjoy the ride. Go for it or search here only if you really are stuck somewhere.

Oh, and a question to Belle: I remember reading that Nun content is supposed to be the last one. Did you mean "last before princess" or "the very last thing I will add"?
I'm not ready to fully answer that question yet. Suffice to say, she won't appear before the Princess (unless there are story reasons why she has to).

Tallyhawk

Apr 27, 2019
Judging by the review currently posted, I guess you're still wondering. If that's the case, go to the review tab, find yours and there should be an edit button at the end.
Yeah I figured it out. Took a while as I just got out of the hospital again. Thank you for the advice.

Reactions: M.Sato
Jul 17, 2018
I'm stuck on trying to convince Nell. Am I missing something? After breaking her dark secret, I don't get an option to try and convince her. All I get is remove inhibitions, rooftop climb, spend time with Nell, and leave.

emirRR3V

Jan 21, 2020
Hello,I want ask do you must play game like in walktrough or you can play what you want,

like this when Evelyn is with guy in town hall do you need to stop him say(Stay the fuck away from my sister or let go thanks

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Hello,I want ask do you must play game like in walktrough or you can play what you want,

like this when Evelyn is with guy in town hall do you need to stop him say(Stay the fuck away from my sister or let go thanks
Do whatever you feel is right for you. The walkthrough is not necessary, despite what some people might claim.

4.60 star(s) 378 Votes