NerdyFiona

Jun 18, 2017
Is there a way to fully clear saved data including the gallery? I'd like to go through the game again and use the gallery to track which scenes I haven't yet encountered. Even deleting the game directory entirely and installing fresh still loaded previous saves for some reason and I can't find where this data is kept.

M.Sato

Jul 4, 2018
I'm stuck on trying to convince Nell. Am I missing something? After breaking her dark secret, I don't get an option to try and convince her. All I get is remove inhibitions, rooftop climb, spend time with Nell, and leave.
End the conversation, talk to Samara, talk to Nell again.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Is there a way to fully clear saved data including the gallery? I'd like to go through the game again and use the gallery to track which scenes I haven't yet encountered. Even deleting the game directory entirely and installing fresh still loaded previous saves for some reason and I can't find where this data is kept.
Saves are stored in another directory. It's in AppData on Windows and ~/Library/RenPy on Mac. Delete everything from the correct directory (it might be LongLiveThePrincess-1502893155).

Krishna143

May 21, 2019
Can someone help me "how to prove to fairy queen nell is queen's daughter"?
After selecting the "Nell is part fey"
this dialog appears "Yet there is nothing about your interpretation that supports this. I see no connection to me."
and i get to selection another clue but nothing prove it.

Please help!!...

dikau

Dec 16, 2019
Can someone help me "how to prove to fairy queen nell is queen's daughter"?
After selecting the "Nell is part fey"
this dialog appears "Yet there is nothing about your interpretation that supports this. I see no connection to me."
and i get to selection another clue but nothing prove it.

Please help!!...
Visit Samarra's tent at afternoon and when you talk to her choose "Talk about Samarra" option (probably best if you exhaust that until there's no option to "Talk about Samarra" again) .

Reactions: Antosha

Krishna143

May 21, 2019
Visit Samarra's tent at afternoon and when you talk to her choose "Talk about Samarra" option (probably best if you exhaust that until there's no option to "Talk about Samarra" again) .
When i did that samarra says "You haven't earned enough of my respect for me to share something like that with you"

boxedjack

Apr 23, 2017
Luckily, having a sexual relationship with Evelyn is entirely optional. You should still work on improving your normal relationship with her, however. Having mutual trust with someone during the events that are yet to come might be useful.
The attraction towards her isn't optional, though. During the tutorial, the player has no other option but to at least pull the covers from her during her molestation scene even if the option "Go to bed" is chosen. And the first day ends with the MC jerking off while thinking about how hot his sister is no matter what.

Now I'd imagine this is done so the player doesn't miss out on this part of the tutorial (sleep molestation scenes), but this might be something to look into once you reach the point of going over the script for Newgame+ variations. Maybe a flag like "not_interested_in_evelyn" and some minor dialoge tweeks?

Don't get me wrong, this is merely a suggestion and I'm not demanding anything. Personally, I love Evelyn and can clearly see how much thought went into this game. (It's probably the only Ren'py game I have played with actual gameplay that has a function beyond stretching out the content)

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
The attraction towards her isn't optional, though. During the tutorial, the player has no other option but to at least pull the covers from her during her molestation scene even if the option "Go to bed" is chosen. And the first day ends with the MC jerking off while thinking about how hot his sister is no matter what.

Now I'd imagine this is done so the player doesn't miss out on this part of the tutorial (sleep molestation scenes), but this might be something to look into once you reach the point of going over the script for Newgame+ variations. Maybe a flag like "not_interested_in_evelyn" and some minor dialoge tweeks?

Don't get me wrong, this is merely a suggestion and I'm not demanding anything. Personally, I love Evelyn and can clearly see how much thought went into this game. (It's probably the only Ren'py game I have played with actual gameplay that has a function beyond stretching out the content)
There are many things I'd like to do with the opening sequence to this game when we get to NG+. As usually happens with this kind of thing, the scope and overall theme has changed slightly since I originally wrote those parts, and I'm going to have to dial things back a little bit to get them in line. We'll see what happens with these scenes once I get the opportunity to invest more time into them.

Frue

Feb 5, 2019
So, Princess Selena will coming now? I wonder if she and Crone are really same person but cause something Princess Selena now appear as a Crone old wicth woman..

If thats right, i want to know how that could happen in past and how she met belle and made belle as her right hand?

:unsure:

bob69696

Aug 14, 2019
does anyone remember the command to reset the 3some with. Can't seem to find it through here. too many damn pages. don't particularly feel like completely restarting either.

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
So, Princess Selena will coming now? I wonder if she and Crone are really same person but cause something Princess Selena now appear as a Crone old wicth woman..

If thats right, i want to know how that could happen in past and how she met belle and made belle as her right hand?

:unsure:
Huh? Is this a popular theory? I always thought Crone was Princess' sister.

Mar 21, 2019
While we are on the topic of ancient bits of the game: How was your code hygiene during the development of the game? How hard will those changes be to implement? Quite a few creators just keep piling updates upon updates and when they had to change some old bit (or decision tree, or rework some contingent trigger...), it mutated into horrific scrapcode straight out of 40k. (Looking at you Andrealphus, team LOK...). I only know enough about coding to recognize it as a problem but not enough to evaluate a piece of work on my own.

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
While we are on the topic of ancient bits of the game: How was your code hygiene during the development of the game? How hard will those changes be to implement? Quite a few creators just keep piling updates upon updates and when they had to change some old bit (or decision tree, or rework some contingent trigger...), it mutated into horrific scrapcode straight out of 40k. (Looking at you Andrealphus, team LOK...). I only know enough about coding to recognize it as a problem but not enough to evaluate a piece of work on my own.
My code is clean and organized and has been that way since the beginning.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
My code is clean and organized and has been that way since the beginning.
Ah, the benefits of being a professional software engineer! :)

Yes, there's a difference between a software engineer and a programmer!

Reactions: Belle
4.60 star(s) 378 Votes