ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
wow its been a while since i have played the last time i played we had just gotten the ability to keep the sister with us while fucking her

Reactions: -Hex-

Cacaprout123

Nov 14, 2019
So I cannot tell the Fairy Queen that Nell is part elf yet I can tell her that's she the queen daughter. Any ideas on how to solve that ? I'm playing on android btw

DustofDreams

Oct 14, 2019
So I cannot tell the Fairy Queen that Nell is part elf yet I can tell her that's she the queen daughter. Any ideas on how to solve that ? I'm playing on android btw

SPOILER. Don't read if u did'nt reached that point!

The solution is:
In front of the gathered fey court, present the inherently magical spawn of carnal lust between Fairy Queen and man
Then tell her that Nell is part Fey and finally that Nell is the Fairy Quuen daughter, that's all

Last edited:

Tallyhawk

Apr 27, 2019
Is there a clear walkthrough on how to find the clues in this game? I am struggling to find several key clues and no idea how to gain them.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Much like Michelangelo told Pope Julius II about the ceiling of the Sistine Chapel, It will be finished when it is finished. :D

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Akachan

ghost24

Jul 5, 2017
Damnnn this game is pretty good, will definitely be subbing on patreon when I get the chance...
Came for the fap, stayed for the plot, when will the Princess be introduced? And is there a limit on the number of days eventually? Cuz I went in blind, and probably delayed the days... Apologies if this has alrdy been answered, skipped to the latest post

Reactions: Belle

M.Sato

Jul 4, 2018
Is there a clear walkthrough on how to find the clues in this game? I am struggling to find several key clues and no idea how to gain them.
Nope. Last available walkthrough is out of date; pretty confident you can find all you need on this thread, but you'l have to dig a lot.
Damnnn this game is pretty good, will definitely be subbing on patreon when I get the chance...
Came for the fap, stayed for the plot, when will the Princess be introduced? And is there a limit on the number of days eventually? Cuz I went in blind, and probably delayed the days... Apologies if this has alrdy been answered, skipped to the latest post
The Princess will be introduced when all pieces are in place, till there no time limit.

Reactions: ghost24

Tallyhawk

Apr 27, 2019
Nope. Last available walkthrough is out of date; pretty confident you can find all you need on this thread, but you'l have to dig a lot.

Unfortunate. I am really struggling to find the third secret of the sister, as I can't seem to find what starts that event. I also seem to be missing a key clue with the shop friend for her last one. I think it is because I didn't have a high enough skill to do something with the priestess scene, but I don't know how to redo it. I have run down every option I can find, and am nearly day 100 now. Thaddus requires a clue I don't have, Eyelan has hit a brick wall with nothing to trigger the third secret. Callie needs one key clue to end her thrid secret and I don't have it nor can trigger the event I think would give it to me. Nell, Primrose, Fairy Queen, Hag, and the woman at the river (who I am sure is the Princess) and Samarra are done. No more options.

SO yeah. I think I'm done with the game. I know it is unfinished and there are walkthroughs to get the two I am missing...but the game is SO grindy and random in how it plays that honestly there is no fun in redoing everything for a single reveal. Maybe I'll come back to it once done, but yeah this is a bit...disappointing. And a bit dull. I love the clue hunting aspect, but you need a way to actually GET the clue to everything because it is too long for replays.

Last edited:

M.Sato

Jul 4, 2018
Unfortunate. I am really struggling to find the third secret of the sister, as I can't seem to find what starts that event. I also seem to be missing a key clue with the shop friend for her last one. I think it is because I didn't have a high enough skill to do something with the priestess scene, but I don't know how to redo it. I have run down every option I can find, and am nearly day 100 now. Thaddus requires a clue I don't have, Eyelan has hit a brick wall with nothing to trigger the third secret. Callie needs one key clue to end her thrid secret and I don't have it nor can trigger the event I think would give it to me. Nell, Primrose, Fairy Queen, Hag, and the woman at the river (who I am sure is the Princess) and Samarra are done. No more options.

SO yeah. I think I'm done with the game. I know it is unfinished and there are walkthroughs to get the two I am missing...but the game is SO grindy and random in how it plays that honestly there is no fun in redoing everything for a single reveal. Maybe I'll come back to it once done, but yeah this is a bit...disappointing. And a bit dull. I love the clue hunting aspect, but you need a way to actually GET the clue to everything because it is too long for replays.
By your description (you really need to work on your quoting/replying, if don't mind me saying), doesn't seen you're missing any clues, but, more likely, you're not presenting them correctly at the time of revealing the secrets. E.g.: I don't recall needing any skill to get clues from the nun, talking to her was enough.

Make a search on the tread for "Evelyn Dark Secret" and others you're having trouble and the skies will be blue once again :giggle:.

Last edited:

ghost24

Jul 5, 2017
cant seem to get Primrose last secret, followed the steps from awhile back, where its smth like you have to wait for her to be arrested first, then go to her and get the secret out, then get the knights origin secret, still cant get the clues to reveal the last secret, did i get locked out of it somehow?.... Also the 3p with the sister and callie

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 377 Votes