Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Other question,there is an event where Nell and MC broke into someone house as an advanced training..its interesting and the mc got some sex options,If Nell become a Fey Queen,is the event unavaible?
Yes.

Reactions: Genji

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
This game is too soft and vanilla in terms of medieval fantasy context.
The definition of fantasy vanilla would be filling it with orcs, elves, dwarves, and so on, as well as magical weapons, dark and evil overlords, and your standard collection of fantasy monsters. Anything that's not those things is not vanilla when it comes to fantasy.

I don't even know what you mean by "soft."

AleBoe

Apr 11, 2019
Guys, I have a question... Why does Evelyn keep going away after MC fucked with her?
How can I make her stay?

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Spend time with her before you have sex with her.
If she has already left reload a save from before she left.

Dec 26, 2017
By soft, I mean there's no rough content (like BDSM perhaps?) in medieval context whereas the lore setting describes "Murder, backstabbing, and visions of extinction threaten to bring ruin to all that is good "
Perhaps you are thinking of "Thane of Groans" and other such pseudo-medievalia?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Happy new year and the best to all fantasy gaming community out here and beyond ...
in the fields of Elysium and the hall os Valhalla!
Some wishful thoughts on the kink side of games:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Let's just hope Belle gets over her hang over and manages to fly back from Time Square so she can continue working with her sidekick.

• Wow
Reactions: Canto Forte
D

Deleted member 1488455

I just love how the language of the Fey is Gaelic! I was living in Ireland for half a year and I thought that looks similar to their native language. Seems legit.

Reactions: Belle
4.60 star(s) 377 Votes