Kingkela

Oct 5, 2020
The first Endgame was good Thadeus die,,, MC lives & become the King and all the good people are safe but the latest is BAD ....MC end up Dead while Thaddeus the one who invited the demon runs Free, Bad ending

1663110410071.png

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well even if demon wins then there's always rebirth (ng+) to correct mistakes.

glaurung

Jul 17, 2020
The first Endgame was good Thadeus die,,, MC lives & become the King and all the good people are safe but the latest is BAD ....MC end up Dead while Thaddeus the one who invited the demon runs Free, Bad ending
At a bare minimum, to have any chance of winning the game, you have to hone your spellcasting skills (reveal every secret for every character), and make choices to ensure that you have all possible assistance during the final confrontation (solve the Fairy Queen's vision and fulfill the quest she gives you, so that she can be there; make an emotional connection to the former Crone so that she will have a reason to stick around once the demon exits the princess's body). Finally, you have to know about Thaddeus's grimoire (go with Evelyn to arrest Thaddeus).

Kingkela

Oct 5, 2020
At a bare minimum, to have any chance of winning the game, you have to hone your spellcasting skills (reveal every secret for every character), and make choices to ensure that you have all possible assistance during the final confrontation (solve the Fairy Queen's vision and fulfill the quest she gives you, so that she can be there; make an emotional connection to the former Crone so that she will have a reason to stick around once the demon exits the princess's body). Finally, you have to know about Thaddeus's grimoire (go with Evelyn to arrest Thaddeus).
Did all that... except the Crone secret becouse the Mysterious girl does not appear again on day 59 . You might be right becouse I got it right in 2020 and had the choise to be King or stay with my family and my girlfiends after killing the demon

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Did all that... except the Crone secret becouse the Mysterious girl does not appear again on day 59 . You might be right becouse I got it right in 2020 and had the choise to be King or stay with my family and my girlfiends after killing the demon
forget wt-pdf and go check that river daily or check crone's hut if she's there and if isn't then check river.

Solomon Grundy

Nov 25, 2021
I'm guessing you're using that bloody walkthrough.

Please repeat after me.

The. Day. Number. Doesn't. Matter.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

glaurung

Jul 17, 2020
Revealing the Crone's secret is vital to winning the game.

glaurung

Jul 17, 2020
Mysterious Girl ought to appear at the river every afternoon, and you only need to see her once. As others have said, day numbers don't matter. If you are following one of the online "walkthroughs", day-by-day, you are not only utterly ruining your enjoyment of what's meant to be a freeform sandbox game, you're opening yourself up to problems (like not being able to win) if you miss a single vital action amidst the hundreds of completely optional actions that those walkthroughs are full of... or even if you follow the walkthrough exactly and perfectly, becuase they contain mistakes and inaccuracies.

The online walkthroughs are useful for getting unstuck, but only as a reference that you search through them to see how someone else solved a puzzle or revealed a secret. They suck as guides for how to play the game, so don't use them that way.

The guide I wrote may prove helpful to you:

seville21

Oct 1, 2018
so i played this game like 4 years ago and I remember heavily needing a guide, but i see all of you guys saying not to use one. Is there time constrains in the game? must i do stuff by a certain day or can i play around doing everything at my own pace?

Kirel

Mar 18, 2018
so i played this game like 4 years ago and I remember heavily needing a guide, but i see all of you guys saying not to use one. Is there time constrains in the game? must i do stuff by a certain day or can i play around doing everything at my own pace?
The only part of the game that's really time-sensitive is investigating Marek's murder in order to keep Primrose out of jail. You have a week of game time in that part.

Reactions: seville21

DarkExecutive

Apr 8, 2019
Here's how to get a good ending, by my testing.
By "good ending", I am referring to any ending where the Demon can be defeated, regardless of the outcome for individual characters.

EDIT: Added the new requirements for the 1.0.0 update, as some have changed.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I believe that's everything. Feel free to correct if I've missed any of that.

Accomplishing all of the above will put you on the path for a good ending. You can still screw things up, but all of the above must be true for a good ending to even be possible.

Last edited:

glaurung

Jul 17, 2020
depending how tight it is if mc has time to impregnate all girls.
As far as I can tell, impregnation is automatic if the MC removes the contraceptive spell and does not pull out during PIV sex, with the exception of Samarra (who uses contraception of her own). So not sure what you mean by "have time to"

glaurung

Jul 17, 2020
Here's how to get a good ending, by my testing.
By "good ending", I am referring to any ending where the Demon can be defeated, regardless of the outcome for individual characters.

I believe that's everything. Feel free to correct if I've missed any of that.

Accomplishing all of the above will put you on the path for a good ending. You can still screw things up, but all of the above must be true for a good ending to even be possible.

Last edited:

VN..reader

Aug 28, 2020
i stopped ready comments Sept. 3. so i may have missed the answer i want. and maybe spoiler.
SO, i did ALL quests in que by day 62, started end game and was successful. obviously there are a few missed scenes in gallery but in short i became King and lived happily?? ever after. (y) BUT i had to give up Evelyn. (n).. i left her pregnant and brokenhearted.:cry: is there a version where i can have both? or even a FULL HAREM?!?? :unsure: :cool: ;)
am ready to start NG+ but as fun as it was, if i Can't... have my cake and eat it too??.. why?
Oh and GOOD GAME BELLE

glaurung

Jul 17, 2020
i stopped ready comments Sept. 3. so i may have missed the answer i want. and maybe spoiler.
SO, i did ALL quests in que by day 62, started end game and was successful. obviously there are a few missed scenes in gallery but in short i became King and lived happily?? ever after. (y) BUT i had to give up Evelyn. (n).. i left her pregnant and brokenhearted.:cry: is there a version where i can have both? or even a FULL HAREM?!?? :unsure: :cool: ;)
am ready to start NG+ but as fun as it was, if i Can't... have my cake and eat it too??.. why?
Oh and GOOD GAME BELLE
This isn't that kind of game. In the epilogue, you must choose who you're going to partner with. Whether you break hearts is up to you - you don't *have* to romance every character in the game, and anyone you don't romance will not be left broken hearted when you settle down with someone else.

4.60 star(s) 375 Votes