jose domingo

Jul 12, 2020
hooo... I understand hahaha thanks, by the way I'm from the Canary Islands I have many English friends that's why I know how to speak it and not write or read it thank you really. :p:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: xapican

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
hooo... I understand hahaha thanks, by the way I'm from the Canary Islands I have many English friends that's why I know how to speak it and not write or read it thank you really. :p:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
feel free to PM in spanish if u don't understand something I'll give u a hand when you stuck / Sentite libre de mandarme un MP, si no entendes algo asi te doy una mano si te trancas nuevamente
abrazo

• Red Heart
Reactions: jose domingo

jose domingo

Jul 12, 2020
Captura.PNG
This was the problem that was driving me crazy and the loop that the translation had with the mode was hiding the first suggestion. Sorry and thanks I'll rectify it, thanks to you, I realized. Greetings to all.
Este fue el problema que me estaba volviendo loco y el bucle que tenía la traducción con el modo escondía la primera sugerencia. Perdón y gracias la rectificaré, gracias a ustedes, me di cuenta. Un saludo a todos.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
any guide to avoid ntr?
If you want to advance It is vital in this game that you avoid it, guess you read the Tag and are now insecure, to make it clear the game has not a plot were the LI are seduced by other men/women permantently. .
It is a punctual szenario. were it is better to Interfere than to let it happen, (which you can do as well if you want the money) I sugest you to read the guide.
Here https://f95zone.to/threads/long-live-the-princess-v1-0-0-belle.5259/post-9445366

glaurung

Jul 17, 2020
any guide to avoid ntr?
The NTR content is trivial and easily avoided. Evelyn uses all of her wiles in negotiating with Thaddeus. The first time you look for Thaddeus while Evelyn is meeting with him, you see them kissing. The second time, you see them engaged in oral sex, and the third time in anal sex. If you keep spying on their meetings, the scene alternates between oral and anal from then on.

To completely avoid NTR content, don't try to talk to Thaddeus when Evelyn's portrait is next to his on the town map... or else interrupt them and tell Thaddeus to keep his paws off of Evelyn. Telling him to keep away from her causes a small weekly supply of money to stop, and causes Evelyn to like you better. It has no other effects on the game whatsoever.

glaurung

Jul 17, 2020
where tf is the walkthrough?
I have written a guide that you may find helpful.
A walkthrough exists, and is linked in my guide, but it's just an action-by-action, day-by-day list of the choices someone else made playing the game. Which sucks if you want to enjoy the game your way. Plus, if you miss an important action early on, you'll be stuck with no idea of what went wrong. Hence my guide, which helps you get unstuck without telling you what to do every step of the way.
ETA 24 April 2023: fixed broken link. Thanks a lot, Dropbox!

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 376 Votes