glaurung

Jul 17, 2020
So I'm stuck with Evelyn's small secret I don't know what I'm missing and I already found her buttplug, the guide is very useless as it doesn't provide any actual info on what needs to be done or how to do it, just vague hints that you can figure out on your own. An actual walkthrough would actually be more helpful.
I wrote the guide so as to not completely spoil the game, which is why it lists the clues you need but doesn't go into what choices you need to make while revealing the secret.

It's not that complicated. You can just try each of the multiple choices one by one until you find the right answer (the page up key is your friend). Or, if you really don't want to do that, go look at one of the online walkthroughs and search it to see the exact choices you need to make.

ETA: I added a section to my guide that provides hints for the multiple choice questions you have to answer for some of the secrets.

Last edited:
Reactions: ubrus

Dr. FuckFace

Jul 8, 2022
You are being cynical. The game is finished now, bugs mostly squashed and all content polished up, sub par sex scenes made nicer, more clues sprinkled through the dialogue and such. Part of doing all that involved changes that required making the save games incompatible, sadly.

Assuming you won the game previously: The game has achievements now. Once you've played the game through once, in the "new game plus" mode, there is now new content with Sister Agnes in the church. If neither of those matter to you, then you don't need to bother replaying.
Well, you can read the changelog. You'll see that it's mostly tweaks and fixes and some rerenders rather than new content (with most of the new content revolving around Sister Agnes, which is only available in "New Game+" after you complete it once). The versioning simply indicates that the game is now finished, but it looks like 0.41 was already more or less complete, content-wise. If you completed it at that time, the improvements and new content may not be enough reason to replay it.

It's not "bullshit progress," though, since the additional work has made the game exceptionally well polished.

Yeah, might be too cynical, but for me roping patreons(im not) on for that feels like cheating monkeys. over? Half a year and dev spend it on what?
Hoped there would be somehow more than the changelog says. Just hate it when writers good as belle take the princes/prince road where they feel privileged to milk the shit out of dumb bastards.

• Angry
Reactions: Regardie

Nishka

Jan 14, 2018
It is finally done, I have made a full playthough guide, day-by-day, step-by-step guide on how to get the good ending, with all abilities and almost all relationships in the first playthrough. So Belle is it you I have to go through to get it posted or are there some other process involved?

Reactions: lewisCyfer16

glaurung

Jul 17, 2020
I have added a small section to my guide that provides hints for secrets where you have to answer multiple choice questions.

professorx10

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2018
It is finally done, I have made a full playthough guide, day-by-day, step-by-step guide on how to get the good ending, with all abilities and almost all relationships in the first playthrough. So Belle is it you I have to go through to get it posted or are there some other process involved?
just copy it to a standard upload platform and then post the link to it here... use Mega-dropbox-any of the others will do. simps

DarkExecutive

Apr 8, 2019
Drat, someone else said the probe memory thing wasn't actually needed and I took them at their word. Will make sure that bit goes back into the guide.
I think there's some confusion between "Invade Mind" and "Probe Memory." Probe Memory is not required for a good ending. You don't need to ever use it or even learn it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Tromilka

Sep 11, 2020
Yeah, might be too cynical, but for me roping patreons(im not) on for that feels like cheating monkeys. over? Half a year and dev spend it on what?
Hoped there would be somehow more than the changelog says. Just hate it when writers good as belle take the princes/prince road where they feel privileged to milk the shit out of dumb bastards.
Personally I hate it when good writers leave a game half-assed and unpolished because they're not willing to put in the time and effort to do all the "small boring stuff" to bring every part up to a really high standard, and instead add scene after scene of padding that doesn't contribute to the main storyline just to cater to supporters, making the game ever more rambling and unfocused.

As long as patrons weren't misled about what would change in upcoming releases, or key features were held back to the last in order to keep them on board, which I have no reason to suspect, I don't see any problem here.

In any case, now that it's finished (bar any small post-release bugfixes and tweaks) it's the end-product that matters, and as someone who's only played the final version, I can vouch for the fact that it is excellent, with a truly outstanding level of polish. Looking over the changelog, I definitely think my experience as a player was enhanced by the improvements in the final couple of updates, so I'm glad Belle took the time to make it achieve its full potential.

Nishka

Jan 14, 2018
just copy it to a standard upload platform and then post the link to it here... use Mega-dropbox-any of the others will do. simps
I know that part :D

It was more on the idea that it be put in the OP or something like that. :) Otherwise it will be hard to find in a few days/weeks

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
finally finished this again (3rd time) and still have 1 play left with unlimited time and to make sure that ex-fq embraces humanity. result as usual that lots of babies (up to their mothers in village to keep them away from having sex with each other (i'm sure mc sired 1 or 2 girl/s too)).

achievements (not that i care those) flashed bit too quickly (like 1 i think said that mc fucked all girls/women except sister agnes but still could have ended with her).

scrshots (funnies mostly):

princess (well queen) selena had "bit" revealing wedding dress.

screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png screenshot0003.png screenshot0004.png screenshot0005.png screenshot0006.png screenshot0007.png screenshot0008.png screenshot0009.png screenshot0010.png screenshot0011.png screenshot0012.png screenshot0013.png screenshot0014.png screenshot0015.png screenshot0016.png screenshot0017.png screenshot0018.png screenshot0019.png screenshot0020.png screenshot0021.png

Reactions: xapican

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I made it for myself and shared it for fun. It wasn't my intention to make everyone happy with it.
nothing against it but it is bit misleading since some1 might think that belle the fairy is princess.

DonOps

Mar 19, 2022
nothing against it but it is bit misleading since some1 might think that belle the fairy is princess.
Belle is the player's sidekick, so I put her on the cover. Everyone has their own preferences. If anyone is misled by that, please feel free to be the knight in shining armor and guide these poor souls in the right direction. You seem to be the best candidate for this position.

4.60 star(s) 376 Votes