bews

Aug 1, 2020
It's super ez to get her out of the jail once u get the second training, it doesn't even cost an action iirc. But this way u will never get charisma point from her or any relationship no matter what.

Tromilka

Sep 11, 2020
Just checked it - nope, u need maxed charisma for crone. If u don't fuck crone u get bad end no matter what.
You can max out charisma without Primrose. You start with one point, get one point from reading the "not-James-Bond" book, and then can get points from Callie, Evelyn, Samarra and Nell, for a total of 6.

Are you sure about that, because I am pretty sure you can't win without
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ah, that's possible. I haven't tried out all the conditions for her casting the spell. I rather assumed that as long as you've uncovered her dark secret, Merek's instructions would be sufficient argument to persuade her.

Nishka

Jan 14, 2018
You can max out charisma without Primrose. You start with one point, get one point from reading the "not-James-Bond" book, and then can get points from Callie, Evelyn, Samarra and Nell, for a total of 6.

Ah, that's possible. I haven't tried out all the conditions for her casting the spell. I rather assumed that as long as you've uncovered her dark secret, Merek's instructions would be sufficient argument to persuade her.
Well I haven't either, if you didn't catch my earlier posts, I have never not been in relationship with basicly everyone on every PT, and am ATM trying to see if it's possible in NG to get all paths open, well except the two mutually exclusive :D

glaurung

Jul 17, 2020
But I don't want to get that scene. It's really stupid that u can't clear the game withoit fucking crone.

I didn't work at all. U get 50 coins from Primrose and then 25 coins every week from Evelyn, while u have nothing to spend them on.

I obviously spent all those coins on that pixie costumes, since I was preparing for day 50, game said nothing about day 24 deadline. So when they gave me that deadline I had 0, and it was impossible to do everything that needs to be done AND farm 15 coins in 1 week. But if u let Primrose in jail even just for 1 day u can't clear the game anymore.
1. Have you revealed the crone's dark secret? Because if you have, you'd know that she isn't actually a crone.

2. You only get money from primrose if you haven't done much of anything to make her like you. You only get more than 5 coin a week from Evelyn if you've been spying on her and Thaddeus without interfereing. Getting money from Primrose means you're locked out of getting any charisma bonus from her, and prevented from ever seeing 90% of her sex scenes. The more money the game gives you, the more it's a signal that you've screwed up badly (primrose) and/or are paying attention to the wrong things (evelyn/thaddeus).

3. Now I understand. you didn't upgrade your skills in the early game and ran out of time and money when you needed to get the second training session so you could deal with large secrets before the 7 day deadline for clearing Primrose. I guess you didn't pay enough attention to the ways that the game tells you what to prioritize, which is training up your skills and revealing secrets.

Holding down the control key lets you fast forward through already seen dialogue... which makes it much less time consuming to start over and change your approach. I recommend you do that. I had to restart several times when I first started playing LLtP myself, before I figured out what to do and what not to do.

Nishka

Jan 14, 2018
And how long do I have to wait for that? I have only 2 days, but nothing happens.
I don't quite remember what the trigger are for her picnic date to show. But to answer your previous question about ability points is not obtainable in time, I have just reached max stats at day 35 in the morning in the "first" playthrough, not the New game +

bews

Aug 1, 2020
1. Have you revealed the crone's dark secret? Because if you have, you'd know that she isn't actually a crone.
Ofc I did, I finished all quests. I just don't like her and she always will be crone to me.

2. You only get money from primrose if you haven't done much of anything to make her like you.
The game says she loves me, but since she was in jail for 1 day I get this instead no matter what.

I guess you didn't pay enough attention to the ways that the game tells you what to prioritize, which is training up your skills and revealing secrets.
I did train skills, but I went for courage and agility iirc first. I also got all clues, but couldn't use them bc no training. I just didn't expect the second deadline, it says 50 days in the beginning, but in reality it's only 24.

Nishka

Jan 14, 2018
I did train skills, but I went for courage and agility iirc first. I also got all clues, but couldn't use them bc no training. I just didn't expect the second deadline, it says 50 days in the beginning, but in reality it's only 24.
The deadline is 50 days, the only thing that has a deadline on day 24 is Primrose's investigation

glaurung

Jul 17, 2020
Well, Samarra will have sex with you regardless (after your first agility training, which is required to complete all quests and win), without any mind control. But otherwise, since you only need four of the five, you can win without manipulating any of them into sex.

Actually, I wonder what the minimum number of sex partners to win the game is…
[/ISPOILER]).
Sex with Belle is optional, yes. She won't be as friendly with you, and you won't get the option to tell her to stay instead of her going off to the pond at the end, but I am told you can refuse her (haven't actually done this myself).

Samarra is a bit weird - you can partner with her in the epilogue if you have sex with her during the game, but you can't have a relationship with her during the game. And you get her charisma point even if you don't have sex with her at all after the first training session.

Of the people you can have a relationship with, Nell and Evelyn are old fashioned and you *can't* have sex with them unless you're in a relationship with them. If you're going to get a charisma point from Primrose, I think you have to accept the offer of a boob job after keeping her out of jail in order to get the night time invite... again, haven't actually tested that.

But Callie is the only character who you must have PIV sex with at least once *before* you get the option to become her boyfriend and get a charisma point. Because getting Callie's charisma point requires so many steps (cast the spell, have her do strip shows x3, ask to have sex, be sure you've seen enough of her fashion outfits, be sure you've worked for her enough), she's usually the one I skip having a relationship with if I'm going to skip anyone. (Technically primrose requires almost as many steps, but most of it involves reading books with her that you're going to have to read anyway, so it doesn't feel as much of a chore.)

glaurung

Jul 17, 2020
The 7 days you have to investigate and clear her of suspicion once you meet Samarra in her tent on day 17 is more than ample to do everything needed.

bews

Aug 1, 2020
The deadline is 50 days, the only thing that has a deadline on day 24 is Primrose's investigation
Yeah, but if u fail that u won't get charisma point and it will be bad end anyway.

The 7 days you have to investigate and clear her of suspicion once you meet Samarra in her tent on day 17 is more than ample to do everything needed.
Sure if u have coins. But I had 0, so had to spend 2 days on hunts bc Callie was busy those days. Then another day for work + training. So -3 days out of 7.

Holding down the control key lets you fast forward through already seen dialogue... which makes it much less time consuming to start over and change your approach.
This would be the case IF this game didn't have those clues and kinda sandbox approach. To select the clue u still need to read it, and then u need to understand ur current progress with everyone to correctly decide what to do next.

Last edited:

Dr. FuckFace

Jul 8, 2022
So, is there a any good reasons why i should start over?
Played 0.41 trough i think and it was 1.37 GB
Half year later
Saves wont work and Final is 1.0 is 1.38GB

Smells like a bullshit progress:poop:
Or am i just too cynical?

glaurung

Jul 17, 2020
And how long do I have to wait for that? I have only 2 days, but nothing happens.
Getting the invite to become Callie's boyfriend involves several steps. The hard part is when the game checks to see how well she likes you.

Last edited:

glaurung

Jul 17, 2020
Half year later

You are being cynical. The game is finished now, bugs mostly squashed and all content polished up, sub par sex scenes made nicer, more clues sprinkled through the dialogue and such. Part of doing all that involved changes that required making the save games incompatible, sadly.

Assuming you won the game previously: The game has achievements now. Once you've played the game through once, in the "new game plus" mode, there is now new content with Sister Agnes in the church. If neither of those matter to you, then you don't need to bother replaying.

Tromilka

Sep 11, 2020
Half year later

Well, you can read the changelog. You'll see that it's mostly tweaks and fixes and some rerenders rather than new content (with most of the new content revolving around Sister Agnes, which is only available in "New Game+" after you complete it once). The versioning simply indicates that the game is now finished, but it looks like 0.41 was already more or less complete, content-wise. If you completed it at that time, the improvements and new content may not be enough reason to replay it.

It's not "bullshit progress," though, since the additional work has made the game exceptionally well polished.

Sasarko99

Jun 13, 2018
So I'm stuck with Evelyn's small secret I don't know what I'm missing and I already found her buttplug, the guide is very useless as it doesn't provide any actual info on what needs to be done or how to do it, just vague hints that you can figure out on your own. An actual walkthrough would actually be more helpful.

Nishka

Jan 14, 2018
So I'm stuck with Evelyn's small secret I don't know what I'm missing and I already found her buttplug, the guide is very useless as it doesn't provide any actual info on what needs to be done or how to do it, just vague hints that you can figure out on your own. An actual walkthrough would actually be more helpful.
I am actually very close to finishing a full "play through guide" I won't call it a WT, since I don't have all the stats put in, and it's made so that you get all relationships, but I would think the most players would be able to see where they should "say no" to not go into a relationship they don't want.

4.60 star(s) 377 Votes