PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
No. I want the MC to f Belle as is. That's why I said 'size difference'. Or finger fucking would be quite nice.
I know what you meant, but this would lead to a very gory end for Belle. I don't think the dev wanted to include snuff scenes.
Unless of course, you meant that the Mc inserts Belle into his urethra. That would be very kinky indeed.

Edit: you added the option of fingering later. That might be more plausible, but still...
IIRC, you can eat her pussy though while full size.

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Any penetration without altering the size like finger f-ing would be quite nice. or just an attempt to push the pecker.
well she rides mc's dick occasionally and mc licks her occasionally and possibly fingerbangers her too.

codecrush7

Mar 23, 2020
Both. It is a scene you can unlock in the gallery. It is a very minor passing thing in the game - if you don't peek in on Evelyn and Thaddeus when they are in negotiations, you never see it, and if you interrupt them rather than watching quietly, it ceases at the kissing stage and never happens again in the game.
Ah okay, once you see that part when do you actually unlock the Never interrupt a politician at work scene in the gallery? Is it on day 50? Just trying to unlock all the scenes in the gallery here

glaurung

Jul 17, 2020
Ah okay, once you see that part when do you actually unlock the Never interrupt a politician at work scene in the gallery? Is it on day 50? Just trying to unlock all the scenes in the gallery here
I just checked - the gallery scene unlocks only after you watch without interrupting three times (that is, after you've seen them kiss, do oral, and do anal).

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Or finger fucking would be quite nice.
I intended to have a fingering scene with Belle and even started posing it. The problems became almost immediately apparent when I noticed that even the MC's little finger was nearly the width of Belle's waist and that Belle's hips would shatter had you attempted to push that into her. Not to mention the size difference was so great that the 3D assets wouldn't support stretching to that degree.

You can do this kind of scene in cartoony worlds, but LLtP is not set in such a world.

decopauge123

Apr 27, 2020
Yes, absolutely. Once I add achievements, there will even be one of those for doing that.
How can a player tell which Achievements have not been earned? I've looked in every corner of the game (or at least I think I have) and don't see a way to see which haven's been earned.

Thanks for adding Achievements. I wish you had added the ability to name saves.

I love playing LLtP and have high hopes "Supermodel: Defenders of Destiny" will be as good (or better).

glaurung

Jul 17, 2020
How can a player tell which Achievements have not been earned? I've looked in every corner of the game (or at least I think I have) and don't see a way to see which haven's been earned.

I love playing LLtP and have high hopes "Supermodel: Defenders of Destiny" will be as good (or better).
You can't see it while playing the game. But from Main menu > Gallery > Achievements, scroll down and the unearned ones are all listed at the bottom.

Last edited:

Nishka

Jan 14, 2018

And I have added a section at the bottom of my WT to help you with earning them if you have problems figuring it out or if you don't want to try and deduct how to obtain them yourself :)

decopauge123

Apr 27, 2020
And I have added a section at the bottom of my WT to help you with earning them if you have problems figuring it out or if you don't want to try and deduct how to obtain them yourself :)
I know, and thanks for that (I've been using it), but how do I tell which ones I have and haven't earned? It would be very helpful and help reduce wasted run-throughs if LLtP had an in-game Achievements list showing which ones had been earned.

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
I know, and thanks for that (I've been using it), but how do I tell which ones I have and haven't earned? It would be very helpful and help reduce wasted run-throughs if LLtP had an in-game Achievements list showing which ones had been earned.
Your question was answered two posts above.

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
Long Live the Princess cheat mod

Updated Jan 10, 2023

Version 1.0.0 [Completed]

If you want something added to the cheat mod, I will look into it and see if it's possible to add.

The cheat mod is compatible with old saves.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Just saying, but my security suit is screaming 'Oh Hell No' when I try to download this cheat file. No idea why _ it is what it is, but thought I would pass on the warning. You do you.

4.60 star(s) 377 Votes