glaurung

Jul 17, 2020
How to beat the demon and what to preparefor the endgame if I don't start the NG+
Checklist for before the endgame starts:
- Evelyn must still be in town.
- Primrose must not be in jail.
- Courage and charisma need to be at maximum.
- You have mastered the "morph sexuality" spell.
- Reveal Evelyn's large secret (where she goes at night) and talk about it with her.
- Reveal all of Evelyn's secrets.
- Reveal Primrose's dark secret.
- Reveal the Crone's secret.
- Unravel the mystery of the Fairy Queen's vision, get a quest from the FQ, and fulfill it.

Clearing the to-do list will accomplish all or nearly all of the above.

Once the endgame starts, there are just a few choices you need to make.
1. Have friends run two errands for you. Nell and Samarra are the obvious choices for running these errands. You can also have Callie run either of them instead, if she thinks highly enough of you.
2. You'll be given the choice of kissing someone or not. Kiss them.
3. You'll be given the choice of going with Evelyn or not. Go with her.

During the final confrontation with the demon, there are lots of multiple choice moments. Every path but one ends in death, but it's easy to back up (page up key) and try again if you make the wrong choice (Thaddeus's behavior today and the contents of his demonology book are the vital bits).

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
During the final confrontation with the demon, there are lots of multiple choice moments. Every path but one ends in death, but it's easy to back up (page up key) and try again if you make the wrong choice (Thaddeus's behavior today and the contents of his demonology book are the vital bits).
or saving after each right answer.

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
The Supermodel Snapshot (ie. the card game part of Supermodel: Defenders of Desire) prototype is getting really, really close now. I actually wrapped up the first piece of music yesterday, and it's sounding awesome. Even better, I'm the composer, which means that there should be no trouble with licensing rights this time around. I'm extremely excited to share what I've been working on soon, so stay tuned.

NullHorizon

Nov 28, 2022
Just started playing recently, and it's been great so far, but I swear...

"Wait, was that Belle I heard laughing hysterically in the bushes right now?"

...this is probably going to be my favorite moment in the entire game now. Belle is so awesome. XD

P.S.
To clarify, I meant both the character and the creator, heh.

Reactions: Belle

FuzzyTentacle

Apr 16, 2020
Does anyone have any hints for how I can get the "If a tree falls in the forest..." achievement? It's the only one I have left! Then I'll really be ready for supermodel to come out.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Does anyone have any hints for how I can get the "If a tree falls in the forest..." achievement? It's the only one I have left! Then I'll really be ready for supermodel to come out.
check walkthrough, it tells all reqs to get all achis.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Nishka

FuzzyTentacle

Apr 16, 2020
Since Belle seems to be watching this thread, I may as well mention that the "no incest" version of the game has an error in the description of the "I'm shocked! Well, not that shocked" achievement. It says "learn the truth about your heritage," which doesn't make any sense in the censored version.

glaurung

Jul 17, 2020
You get it for having sex with someone while they are asleep. To do this, you must have the "deep sleep" spell, max agility, max perversity, *and* the +1 bonus to perversity. With all of those stats, in addition to the usual molestation options, you'll see an option for "vaginal sex" or "anal sex." Oh, and if you're looking at their face, the option for oral sex, but IDK if that earns the achievement.

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Since Belle seems to be watching this thread, I may as well mention that the "no incest" version of the game has an error in the description of the "I'm shocked! Well, not that shocked" achievement. It says "learn the truth about your heritage," which doesn't make any sense in the censored version.
Thanks! I've made a note of it.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

Stareagle lord

Aug 8, 2017
As I understand, mc's cute roommate can get preggy from mc now, but the few questions I got are well is she alone on that or does that work yet with the rest of the female members of this fun game, or will it even be added if it's not added yet? :)

4.60 star(s) 377 Votes