Oct 8, 2020
As I understand, mc's cute roommate can get preggy from mc now, but the few questions I got are well is she alone on that or does that work yet with the rest of the female members of this fun game, or will it even be added if it's not added yet? :)
I remember there being at least six characters you can impregnate, with results being visible in the ending/epilogue. For more details, check the guide linked to in the first post.

Achivement blocking pic ing... how to remove it?:S
Load a previous save?

glaurung

Jul 17, 2020
As I understand, mc's cute roommate can get preggy from mc now, but the few questions I got are well is she alone on that or does that work yet with the rest of the female members of this fun game, or will it even be added if it's not added yet? :)
1. Nearly all of the major female characters can be made pregnant.
2. 4/5 of the romanceable characters in town can be made pregnant in their sleep without their knowing (only Nell cannot). This requires maxing out various stats and acquiring a spell to keep them from waking up.

glaurung

Jul 17, 2020
I remember there being at least six characters you can impregnate, with results being visible in the ending/epilogue. For more details, check the guide linked to in the first post.
Nine characters in all. All five romanceable women in town, the Fairy Queen, and both princesses. You only see the pregnancy of the princess if you marry her, though, whereas everyone else you see the result regardless of whether you partner with them or not. Rank hath its privileges, I guess.

glaurung

Jul 17, 2020
how to unlock the 4th scene of sister agnes?
Um, looking at the gallery, the 4th scene (first scene in bottom row) is from donating to the church. The first donation costs 10 coin, and each subsequent donation 1 coin. You need to reveal her secret to have an orgasm during the scene (otherwise it's just a free +1 perversity bonus)

• Red Heart
Reactions: accountant2992
Jun 30, 2018
Um, looking at the gallery, the 4th scene (first scene in bottom row) is from donating to the church. The first donation costs 10 coin, and each subsequent donation 1 coin. You need to reveal her secret to have an orgasm during the scene (otherwise it's just a free +1 perversity bonus)
i see i was wondering if donations have any purpose thank you

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
started another ng+ and dispelled spell "crone" put on mc after meeting erato and "old" fq and still can't tell to erato that it's dispelled.

Nishka

Jan 14, 2018
started another ng+ and dispelled spell "crone" put on mc after meeting erato and "old" fq and still can't tell to erato that it's dispelled.
It worked on mine, but I think you have to wait with the dispel till after you have had the conversation with Erato, and the task shows in the to-do list. Otherweise I don't know how I did it different :unsure:

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
Sorry to ask, but some reviews said that you can now play the game at your pace by disabling the time limit at the start.
But how to do that? Is it a question asked at some point?

Oct 8, 2020
Sorry to ask, but some reviews said that you can now play the game at your pace by disabling the time limit at the start.
But how to do that? Is it a question asked at some point?
Yes; although the game warns you that it wasn't meant to be played without a time limit, I haven't run into any problems.

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
Yes; although the game warns you that it wasn't meant to be played without a time limit, I haven't run into any problems.
OK thanks, at which day is it asked? Or is it asked only in NG+?

edit : nevermind, it was asked at day 2 for people wondering.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 377 Votes