Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
OK thanks, at which day is it asked? Or is it asked only in NG+?

edit : nevermind, it was asked at day 2 for people wondering.
The game is designed to let you play through the tutorial before you make a decision about the time limit, so there was never any risk that you'd have to actually start playing the sandbox part without making a choice.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
done with lltp since accomplished what wanted aka ex-fq becoming more human and she birthing baby which is 2/3 of fay (nell's baby is only half fey).

after mc got shrinking spell it seemed like belle the pixie wanted sexual satisfaction on every/every other night.

she was really happy when mc told that she can stay with him.

horny fairy.png

glaurung

Jul 17, 2020
done with lltp since accomplished what wanted aka ex-fq becoming more human and she birthing baby which is 2/3 of fay (nell's baby is only half fey).

after mc got shrinking spell it seemed like belle the pixie wanted sexual satisfaction on every/every other night.

she was really happy when mc told that she can stay with him.

View attachment 2383176
Assuming the MC is 100% human: Thorn's child would be 1/2 fey. Nell is 1/2 fey, her child would be 1/4 fey.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Assuming the MC is 100% human: Thorn's child would be 1/2 fey. Nell is 1/2 fey, her child would be 1/4 fey.
well except he isn't unless played path where ex-fq's hubby didn't kill mc but that path leads to game over (well ng+ after feys have killed humans) and no pregnancies so no.

other kids (with samarra, callie, primrose, sis, and princesses) mc sired are ~1/3 fays.

actual percentages are unknown to players and belle the dev won't tell.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
well except he isn't unless played path where ex-fq's hubby didn't kill mc but that path leads to game over (well ng+ after feys have killed humans) and no pregnancies so no.

other kids (with samarra, callie, primrose, sis, and princesses) mc sired are ~1/3 fays.

actual percentages are unknown to players and belle the dev won't tell.
1/3?
How does that work? Does the biology of this world involve a nucleic acid (not DNA, which forms pairs) that requires three strands, three parents?

Or are you saying that when reanimated, 2/3 of his genetic code was replaced with fey alleles?

Oct 8, 2020
1/3?
How does that work? Does the biology of this world involve a nucleic acid (not DNA, which forms pairs) that requires three strands, three parents?

Or are you saying that when reanimated, 2/3 of his genetic code was replaced with fey alleles?
Probably the same science that makes all Fomarians inherently violent.

Nishka

Jan 14, 2018
Okay guys.. I'm not gonna go into how wrong all these calculations above are, but however all of you have misunderstood what happened to the MC, he did not get turned into a half-breed. He got a small part of her Fey energy, which doesn't translate into 50% of his entire body being transformed into Fey. :unsure: :eek:

At most he would be like 1/10 fey, however most likely he will be even less, closer to 1/20 or so, and therefore the different "Fey-part-children" with each LI would not be as stated above :)

Reactions: Thermophob

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Okay guys.. I'm not gonna go into how wrong all these calculations above are, but however all of you have misunderstood what happened to the MC, he did not get turned into a half-breed. He got a small part of her Fey energy, which doesn't translate into 50% of his entire body being transformed into Fey. :unsure: :eek:

At most he would be like 1/10 fey, however most likely he will be even less, closer to 1/20 or so, and therefore the different "Fey-part-children" with each LI would not be as stated above :)
oh pffffffffft. :p

how big portion of mc was changed to fey isn't told by game so it's all just speculation (and we just wait next game).

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018

Even if he would turn into half-fey, children were conceived when he was pure human.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Even if he would turn into half-fey, children were conceived when he was pure human.
nope, all kids made happened after fairy king stabbed mc unless did other quests before going to to be ex fq 2nd time and even then there would be 2-4 kids with fey blood in them depending when dispelled no kids spell. if didn't remove it then no babies at all.

ZugBub9000

Mar 23, 2018

My understanding of that part of the story was that his life essence/soul became part fey, not his physical being. Like how the Dragonborn in Skyrim is part dragon but only where their soul is concerned.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
My understanding of that part of the story was that his life essence/soul became part fey, not his physical being. Like how the Dragonborn in Skyrim is part dragon but only where their soul is concerned.
well yea it isn't clearly stated by soon to be ex-fq and he himself ponders it later.

Calvin Kloin

Jul 24, 2019
I just want to say, Thank you for making this game. The base story is so good in my opinion. It's hard to see it come to an end. This game accompanied me through my recent depression. I'd give you my money if I don't have serious financial problem. This week is so hard.

I haven't see the ending. I hope it is not a bad one

Last edited:
Reactions: Belle

glaurung

Jul 17, 2020
I just want to say, Thank you for making this game. The base story is so good in my opinion. It's hard to see it come to an end. This game accompanied me through my recent depression. I'd give you my money if I don't have serious financial problem. This week is so hard.

I haven't see the ending. I hope it is not a bad one
There are bad endings, but if you have avoided failing any relationship paths or quests along the way*, have cleared the in-game to-do list, and have maxed out your scores, a good ending is possible. The final confrontation with the villain involves a series of multiple choices where the answers are not as easy to guess as in the rest of the game, and wrong choices end in the MC's death. Logic helps, but backing up and trying again (page up key) is your real friend there.

*(you don't have to say yes to being the boyfriend of every woman in town, but you do have to get to the point where becoming their boyfriend is possible, since doing that for 4/5 of the women in town is how you max out charisma)

Calvin Kloin

Jul 24, 2019
When the screen flash, does that mean someone is lying? Or is it just a sign that his truthsaying ability is working?

The first time when Dickon meet Thaddeus the screen flash on each test question. Is he just trying to hide his ability by not being entirely honest?

4.60 star(s) 377 Votes