Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
This is going to have to be its own thread soon, but I just wanted to update everyone that the first version of Supermodel Snapshot (the standalone card game demo used to balance that part of Supermodel before its full release later) will be released very soon. I've literally only got one single bug left to fix.

It may be the first release, but it has a ton of polish. No corners were cut.

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
My old save not working what should I do ? It show that screen and tell me start new game . View attachment 2403463
You have to start a new save in 1.0.0. If you want to continue a save you made from before then, you can't upgrade. Even if you were to hack your game to allow your save, you'd most likely run into bugs and other problems.

Edit: I should have looked more closely at the screenshot. What the heck is that? That's definitely not an official version of the game, so all bets are off when it comes to stability and compatibility. I certainly can't support it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: cxx

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Edit: I should have looked more closely at the screenshot. What the heck is that? That's definitely not an official version of the game, so all bets are off when it comes to stability and compatibility. I certainly can't support it.
i'd say unofficial android port.

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Belle, are you starting another project now that this game has been finished?
Oh come on, you can at least read this page before asking that question, right?

In any case, I have done a somewhat lengthy writeup on one of the previous pages. Do a thread search for "Supermodel" to find discussions about it. It hasn't been a big topic yet, but it will be very soon (fingers crossed).

• Haha
Reactions: xapican and cxx

dark18

Oct 28, 2018
Is this a free roaming game ? So i can go to different places and do stuff on my own pace with unlimited days to play ?

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Is this a free roaming game ? So i can go to different places and do stuff on my own pace with unlimited days to play ?
somewhat free roam in sandbox but some things you need to do quicklish or no good ending.

glaurung

Jul 17, 2020
Yes, it's a sandbox style game. You get to choose whether or not you play with a time limit.

Besides the overall time limit there is one and only one time sensitive quest - on day 17 you're told that someone will be arrested in 7 days unless you find exonerating evidence. Failing to complete that quest makes it impossible to win the game.

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Version 1.0 of Supermodel Snapshot is now out for patrons and subscribers. This is the standalone card game that will become a part of the larger, story-based Supermodel: Defenders of Desire later in 2023, and it's something I've spent the last year working on and polishing to a shine. Patrons/subscribers can find the download links and .

Supermodel Snapshot probably should have its own thread at this point since it is only related to Long Live the Princess through me as the developer, but I figured I might as well keep LLtP fans updated about Supermodel in this thread too, for the time being.

Supermodel Snapshot 2.jpg

Whooohooo

May 1, 2021
hmm.. why i can't find the clue to agnes's dark secret? (already went to dungeon) but can't seem to find a single day she's not in the church after

and can't convince nell to see fq even with remove inhibitor...
did i bug the game somehow? xD

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
hmm.. why i can't find the clue to agnes's dark secret? (already went to dungeon) but can't seem to find a single day she's not in the church after

1. you need to visit on clothes store at some night.
2. i'd guess you lack lovepoints or you are too eager aka have to wait day or few after 1st suggestion.

Reactions: Whooohooo

glaurung

Jul 17, 2020

Agnes: you need to visit the church at different times of day. There are two clues you get while exploring the church. One is only available at night, another is only during the day (IDK if the daytime one is specifically mornings or afternoons, sorry).

Nell: if you are in a relationship with Nell and want to convince her to go to the FQ without threats, you must select remove inhibitions, then go to the tent with her. Only when you are in the tent with her will the option appear to remove her fear of going to the Fairy Queen. If you aren't in a relationship with her, then you need to have a high charisma to convince her to go - if it's not maxed out, max it and try again.

Reactions: Whooohooo

tha

May 30, 2017
Version 1.0 of Supermodel Snapshot is now out for patrons and subscribers. This is the standalone card game that will become a part of the larger, story-based Supermodel: Defenders of Desire later in 2023, and it's something I've spent the last year working on and polishing to a shine. Patrons/subscribers can find the download links and .

Supermodel Snapshot probably should have its own thread at this point since it is only related to Long Live the Princess through me as the developer, but I figured I might as well keep LLtP fans updated about Supermodel in this thread too, for the time being.
I'm incredibly excited for this new project. Card games are my heroin, and that combined with a fun story like LLtP sounds amazing. Will there be a public release at some point?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I'm incredibly excited for this new project. Card games are my heroin, and that combined with a fun story like LLtP sounds amazing. Will there be a public release at some point?
doubt it besides 1st actual release is still in progress.

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
There probably will be, but Supermodel Snapshot, at least for the moment, is unique in that it is meant more for testing than to draw in new patrons/subscribers. It won't be until I start releasing the full Supermodel: Defenders of Desire updates later this year that I begin to follow a predictable release schedule again. For now, the focus is on getting the card game just right, and at that stage it isn't necessarily beneficial to get everyone's eyes on it.

So, you can probably expect a public release of Snapshot when I feel like all its kinks have been ironed out. Right now, the current version is excessively difficult and needs a few QoL improvements, so I'm putting out a new version next week or so. But early impressions about the gameplay systems are very positive, with some people apparently playing dozens of matches.

4.60 star(s) 377 Votes