Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
When Nell becomes the Fairy Queen, I can't do anything in Samara's tent at night. Can you patch it to make it possible for Molest?
"Patch it," huh? Tell me, how many of the renders in that scene would be usable if Nell wasn't there?

Rendering more than a hundred new images and writing tons of new dialogue for a completed game is not a "patch." So no, I won't "patch it."

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
When Nell becomes the Fairy Queen, I can't do anything in Samara's tent at night. Can you patch it to make it possible for Molest?
why? mc still has 2-3 femmes to molest (i think 2 since sis is always rdy for sex when mc comes home).

samara got impregnated aka sidegoal achieved during training if removed no babies spell before final training and if not then there are opportunities later.

glaurung

Jul 17, 2020
where is the clue about princess Lilith fall
If you've read about the royal family, your to-do list will have an entry about finding someone who can tell you more. You need to find someone with knowledge of the royal family, and ask them about the clue you got from reading the book. Someone from the capitol will probably know more than someone from your tiny village. So that would be Samarra, Nell, or Thaddeus. Thaddeus is the only one who answers questions about any old clue you present to him.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

glaurung

Jul 17, 2020
How do you get perversity 6
You get a +1 bonus to your perversity whenever you abstain from orgasm for a full day. The game explains that to you early on, and you'll see a +1 if you look at your stats screen after a day of abstaining.

glaurung

Jul 17, 2020
You can only get to 6, if you have unlocked the 5th slot
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Incorrect on multiple fronts.
1. the +1 bonus happens after 1 day of abstinence. You're confusing it with Erato's requirement, which is 3 days.
2. for gaining the 5th point during night time molestation: you don't need deep sleep. You need upgraded agility but it doesn't have to be maxed. You get the increase in perversion if you've got perversity 4, you're penetrating someone with your finger (where does not matter), and you repeatedly choose to go deeper.

Reactions: jaw1986baby

Nishka

Jan 14, 2018
Incorrect on multiple fronts.
1. the +1 bonus happens after 1 day of abstinence. You're confusing it with Erato's requirement, which is 3 days.
2. for gaining the 5th point during night time molestation: you don't need deep sleep. You need upgraded agility but it doesn't have to be maxed. You get the increase in perversion if you've got perversity 4, you're penetrating someone with your finger (where does not matter), and you repeatedly choose to go deeper.
Well that's kinda why I said, as far as I remember, and then again I only ever did break the limit by molesting Evelyn, and for good reasons that's only possible in the ass. Or by the visit to Leanan.
And yeah you were right I did mistake the days for Erato's requirement.
And just tested it, you need agility 5 or more, to do it on during molest, so not quite maxed, but almost.

4.60 star(s) 377 Votes