cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I downloaded the android version from uploadheaven and it turned out to be a zip file , now what should I do ? Pls help someone
uploadhaven has .apk-file not .zip-file so my guess is that you dl'd something from mixdrop's pop-ups.

I played the game once on a different PC, but I don't have the save file anymore. Is there a cheat of some kind to unlock new game plus on a fresh install?
not that we know and even if you had old saves those wouldn't work since in 1.0 restart was needed.

Nishka

Jan 14, 2018
I played the game once on a different PC, but I don't have the save file anymore. Is there a cheat of some kind to unlock new game plus on a fresh install?
not that we know and even if you had old saves those wouldn't work since in 1.0 restart was needed.
Umm yeah, just download my cheat mod. Link in the OP, and then right after you choose your name you can skip straight to New game plus, just remember to add stats aswell if you want to have the "real" new game plus experience. (y)

iemand42

Jan 5, 2020
Umm yeah, just download my cheat mod. Link in the OP, and then right after you choose your name you can skip straight to New game plus, just remember to add stats aswell if you want to have the "real" new game plus experience. (y)
Thank, I missed that.

drcarot

Nov 25, 2020
You can romance as many ladies as you wish with no consequences during the game. In the epilogue, you will be forced to choose one (or two) who you will partner with permanently, and the rest will be sad. There is a "true love" achievement for romancing only one person who you then choose at the end. Whether you go that route or not depends on you.
There is an ending with all women.

Sildani

May 15, 2018
Hi Belle! I’ve been playing a VN called Heavy Five, and its developer, Nottravisgames, has said your game inspired her to make her own. She seems to have left a tribute to you in there which, knowing the character Belle, she’d appreciate. I thought it touching. Cheers!

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Hi Belle! I’ve been playing a VN called Heavy Five, and its developer, Nottravisgames, has said your game inspired her to make her own. She seems to have left a tribute to you in there which, knowing the character Belle, she’d appreciate. I thought it touching. Cheers!
I'm aware. :) Nottravis and I have spoken a lot in the past, and I'm extremely flattered to have been one of her inspirations. She's one of those game writers who actually reads as well (shocking, I know. Most adult game devs probably haven't picked up a book since school), and it shows in the quality of her writing.

LoserCuck20

Dec 26, 2020
For some reason when I download it the file just says unconfirmed with I think crdownload file type, can someone please tell me what im doing wrong? I'm not great with pc stuff. I'm using windows and chrome plz help lol

Feb 10, 2018
For some reason when I download it the file just says unconfirmed with I think crdownload file type, can someone please tell me what im doing wrong? I'm not great with pc stuff. I'm using windows and chrome plz help lol
That usually means Chrome hasn't finished the download. Either the download is timing out or you're closing chrome before it's finished. You might want to look into jdownloader.

glaurung

Jul 17, 2020
Can you help me with the interpretion to the fairy queen? What is the thing to replace?
View attachment 2478159
1. The vision is not about the main character. It's about someone else in town who is a truthsayer and is still alive. Learn that person's origin story, and the changes you need to make become very obvious.
2. You are wasting your time trying to solve the riddle if you haven't learned that person's back story yet, because after you present the new interpretation, you have to provide clues to support it.
3. Visit Samarra and "talk about Samarra" until you learn the story of how she adopted Nell. That and Nell's small secret are the clues you need. If Samarra says she doesn't trust you enough to share the next chunk of her story, do something to increase her respect of you, like defeating her in combat. The bit about Nell is the very last chunk of Samarra's story.

Last edited:
Reactions: paopsst
4.60 star(s) 375 Votes