Dpfim91

Oct 15, 2020
i have received Primrose invitation to the library at night and i have all of the clues for Evelyn final secret, is it possible to romance them both without screwing it up?

glaurung

Jul 17, 2020
i have received Primrose invitation to the library at night and i have all of the clues for Evelyn final secret, is it possible to romance them both without screwing it up?
You can romance as many ladies as you wish with no consequences during the game. In the epilogue, you will be forced to choose one (or two) who you will partner with permanently, and the rest will be sad. There is a "true love" achievement for romancing only one person who you then choose at the end. Whether you go that route or not depends on you.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
all girls are on their own bubble when it comes to sex besides one 3some and fairy queen.

Nishka

Jan 14, 2018
It is possible to do so yes, but there is a scenario where you will get into some trouble with Evelyn if you are on both.

You can romance as many ladies as you wish with no consequences during the game.
all girls are on their own bubble when it comes to sex besides one 3some and fairy queen.
Not completely true, the library BJ from Evelyn can result in some trouble with her if your charisma isn't high enough

glaurung

Jul 17, 2020
It is possible to do so yes, but there is a scenario where you will get into some trouble with Evelyn if you are on both.

Not completely true, the library BJ from Evelyn can result in some trouble with her if your charisma isn't high enough
And that one scene is the one and only time the MC's horndog behavior has any consequences at all.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well i always forget that scene. don't think i got it on last playthru.

And that one scene is the one and only time the MC's horndog behavior has any consequences at all.
well there is advanced training with nell where they goto that house (sorta consequences) and mc fucking fq (old) and her hubby killing him and ofc if just chases skirts then fairies will destroy humans.

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
For anyone who might not be aware, there is a thread for Supermodel Snapshot now. If you want to be updated about my next game, you should probably start there. The focus is only on the card game right now, but once that is fully working, I'll move on to the visual novel aspects of the game.
You could see about getting the "other games" and link put into the OP here

EDIT:
I made a report / request to the site and they put the link to the new one in the OP
Thanks MODS

Last edited:
Reactions: lurkathon

SUPERIOR 17

Oct 14, 2022
I downloaded the android version from uploadheaven and it turned out to be a zip file , now what should I do ? Pls help someone

iemand42

Jan 5, 2020
I played the game once on a different PC, but I don't have the save file anymore. Is there a cheat of some kind to unlock new game plus on a fresh install?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I downloaded the android version from uploadheaven and it turned out to be a zip file , now what should I do ? Pls help someone
uploadhaven has .apk-file not .zip-file so my guess is that you dl'd something from mixdrop's pop-ups.

I played the game once on a different PC, but I don't have the save file anymore. Is there a cheat of some kind to unlock new game plus on a fresh install?
not that we know and even if you had old saves those wouldn't work since in 1.0 restart was needed.

Nishka

Jan 14, 2018
not that we know and even if you had old saves those wouldn't work since in 1.0 restart was needed.
Umm yeah, just download my cheat mod. Link in the OP, and then right after you choose your name you can skip straight to New game plus, just remember to add stats aswell if you want to have the "real" new game plus experience. (y)

iemand42

Jan 5, 2020
Umm yeah, just download my cheat mod. Link in the OP, and then right after you choose your name you can skip straight to New game plus, just remember to add stats aswell if you want to have the "real" new game plus experience. (y)
Thank, I missed that.

4.60 star(s) 377 Votes