cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
When the screen flash, does that mean someone is lying? Or is it just a sign that his truthsaying ability is working?

The first time when Dickon meet Thaddeus the screen flash on each test question. Is he just trying to hide his ability by not being entirely honest?
flash how?

glaurung

Jul 17, 2020
When the screen flash, does that mean someone is lying? Or is it just a sign that his truthsaying ability is working?

The first time when Dickon meet Thaddeus the screen flash on each test question. Is he just trying to hide his ability by not being entirely honest?
It's a sign that his truthsaying ability is working. Or that someone is having an orgasm (context should help you figure out which).

Calvin Kloin

Jul 24, 2019
It's a sign that his truthsaying ability is working. Or that someone is having an orgasm (context should help you figure out which).
But I thought I've already gave a clear context. Such as Thaddeus test qustion, first time meeting with Thaddeus. And people just want to post a smartass comment about which is which.

Calvin Kloin

Jul 24, 2019
flash how?
When Thaddeus testing Dickon whether he's lying or saying the truth. Did Dickon pretend his truthsaying didn't really work in order to not revealing too much and Thaddeus was indeed lying with some statements or Thaddeus was saying the truth?

Last edited:
Oct 8, 2020
When Thaddeus testing Dickon whether he's lying or saying the truth. Did Dickon pretend his truthsaying didn't really work in order to not revealing too much and Thaddeus was indeed lying with some statements or Thaddeus was saying the truth?
At that point in the story, Dickson doesn't quite trust his truthsaying abilities, so it's left purposefully ambiguous.

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017

The flash is just visual shorthand to let the player know that Dickon is using his Truthsaying. Most of the time, that happens without him thinking about it and only because someone is lying. But in the case of Thaddeus, the MC is deliberately focusing his Truthsaying, which makes it flash with every statement. And, as mentioned above, it's supposed to be ambiguous. You can never draw conclusive statements based on that flash.

Oct 8, 2020
The flash is just visual shorthand to let the player know that Dickon is using his Truthsaying. Most of the time, that happens without him thinking about it and only because someone is lying. But in the case of Thaddeus, the MC is deliberately focusing his Truthsaying, which makes it flash with every statement. And, as mentioned above, it's supposed to be ambiguous. You can never draw conclusive statements based on that flash.
Visual shorthand! Thank you, I was sitting her wracking my brain trying to remember the phrase. Driving me nuts.

Suwi

Feb 8, 2019
I played this a long time ago when there wasn't much any content at all. It is nice to see that it now has a completed tag.

Edit: Okay I'm dumb I see the Android version now. I didn't see it earlier which was weird.

Anyways the game looks pretty good now and hope the dev decides to make another good game like this. (Man this reminds me of the old point and click flash games.)

Reactions: Belle

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Anyways the game looks pretty good now and hope the dev decides to make another good game like this. (Man this reminds me of the old point and click flash games.)
well dev is making new game which will be quite different than this but still will need clicking.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Suwi

glaurung

Jul 17, 2020
How much NTR is this game?
Very little. If you interrupt Evelyn when she's in negotiations with Thaddeus (this is obvious in the game since their portraits on the map screen are side by side when they're negotiating, so it is easy to avoid seeing them together), you discover that she's using all of her assets to sway him. The first time you interrupt them, you see them kissing. if you choose to tell them to stop, then that's it, their involvement ends with kissing and never continues. If you don't interrupt them and look in on them a second or third time, you see them engaging in oral or anal sex.

The game gives you some money every week as long as the negotiations are going well, and that supply of funds stops when you tell them to stop. Otherwise there's no penalty for telling them to stop. The benefits of stopping them are that it makes Evelyn considerably easier to seduce. Since the weekly money is helpful (but not essential) in the early game, i generally avoid stumbling upon the two of them together until I am ready to cut off those funds.

An early scene involves the protagonist having sex with the queen of the fairies, because her vision told her it would prevent a horrible war if she did so. There is a king of the fairies, who does not like this idea at all, but that isn't usually what people mean when they ask about NTR.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well it is ntr from fairy king's pov but it's just mc seeing opportunity and later cucking him and then he stabs mc.

echizen128

Sep 5, 2017
Amazing to see how far this game has come since I last played it almost 5(!) years ago. Congratulations Belle!

I am pretty bummed by the ending/epilogues. Both thematically and mechanically, it's a game about mind-bending lots of women into sex in order to save the world. Taking a more realistic look back on the relationships right at the end is quite a drag. Disappointment: inevitable. Especially off the high of a really good story, great music, fantastic climax...almost stuck the landing. Still, the journey was absolutely worth it.

4.60 star(s) 377 Votes