decopauge123

Apr 27, 2020
You need to press leave, then the rest m8 :) I will add the leave aswell :D if you have done everything completely like I have written you should get a visitor while working, and then the options should make sense.
I guess that means I did something wrong (or didn't do something). I'll figure it out. I tried both Work options and no visitor.

Nishka

Jan 14, 2018
I guess that means I did something wrong (or didn't do something). I'll figure it out. I tried both Work options and no visitor.
You have most likely used your coppers on something else, maybe Belle's clothing? You need to have at least 15 copper on you for that scene to happen.

Nishka

Jan 14, 2018
I have more than 15 coppers.
Well, it's not like it's a important scene, but then my only guess should be either you have already seen it or for some reason this is the first time you are working for Callie, which doesn't add up since you should have done at least one time before this point, if you follows the guide.

decopauge123

Apr 27, 2020
Well, it's not like it's a important scene, but then my only guess should be either you have already seen it or for some reason this is the first time you are working for Callie, which doesn't add up since you should have done at least one time before this point, if you follows the guide.
Understood about the scene's importance. :) I've probably have seen the scene already.

Calvin Kloin

Jul 24, 2019
Feeling a bit disappointed there's no size difference fuck scene, you can't fuck mini Belle. This kink potential is wasted, imho.

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Feeling a bit disappointed there's no size difference fuck scene, you can't fuck mini Belle. This kink potential is wasted, imho.
You mean you want the MC to cast the shrink spell on his dick ? But what if the spell goes awry and turns out to be permanent ? :p

Calvin Kloin

Jul 24, 2019
You mean you want the MC to cast the shrink spell on his dick ? But what if the spell goes awry and turns out to be permanent ? :p
No. I want the MC to f Belle as is. That's why I said 'size difference'. Or finger fucking would be quite nice.

4.60 star(s) 377 Votes