xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Just a question, is the NTR a scene you can unlock in the gallery or just some passing thing in-game?
It is something what happens in game and you can control, (with consequences in you gameplay) see guide or neverending discussion about it in the foregoing pages (this said not in a negative way)

Kirel

Mar 18, 2018
It is something what happens in game and you can control, (with consequences in you gameplay) see guide or neverending discussion about it in the foregoing pages (this said not in a negative way)
And it does appear in the gallery, as the "never interrupt a politician while he's working" entry.

Reactions: xapican

glaurung

Jul 17, 2020
Just a question, is the NTR a scene you can unlock in the gallery or just some passing thing in-game?
Both. It is a scene you can unlock in the gallery. It is a very minor passing thing in the game - if you don't peek in on Evelyn and Thaddeus when they are in negotiations, you never see it, and if you interrupt them rather than watching quietly, it ceases at the kissing stage and never happens again in the game.

Reactions: xapican

jcmp32

Aug 27, 2021
O
Long Live the Princess cheat mod

Updated Jan 10, 2023

Version 1.0.0 [Completed]

If you want something added to the cheat mod, I will look into it and see if it's possible to add.

The cheat mod is compatible with old saves.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Di u have cheat mode for Android? Pls

decopauge123

Apr 27, 2020
Long Live the Princess Walkthrough/guide and a guide for Primrose's stats

If you find any errors or have constructive suggestions to improve the usability of this walkthrough/guide, please let me know.

Version 1.0.0 [Completed]
Nishka, your LLtP Walkthroug/Guide is AWESOME! I can only imagine the time and effort you have invested in it. Thank you for making and maintaining it.

I have a possible suggestion for improvement pertaining to the Day 20 Afternoon note about switching Day 22 Afternoon with Day 20 to support getting Friends-with-Benefits with Primrose.

I find that if I do that, during the Day 21 Sunday Morning and Afternoon Library sessions Primrose will ask MC if he can talk to her that evening (a conversation in which she will profess her love for the MC and want to become a couple because of the MC saving her from prison). If the MC answers Yes either time, the conversation happens that night instead of "trying to make sense of the library contents". If the MC answers No, this allows the conversation to occur during the Day 23 Tuesday Morning Library session.

My suggestion is to add No to the Day 21 Sunday Morning and Afternoon Library sessions so that they address her question in the same way the Day 23 Tuesday Morning Library session. does.

Day 21 Sunday
Morning
Go outside → The library → Go to the reading room → Join … → No → Read a book … → Family comes …
Afternoon
The library → Go to the reading room → Join … → No → Read a book … → Family comes …

The Day 20 Afternoon Note probably needs an update mentioning this change.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nishka

Nishka

Jan 14, 2018
Nishka, your LLtP Walkthroug/Guide is AWESOME! I can only imagine the time and effort you have invested in it. Thank you for making and maintaining it.

I have a possible suggestion for improvement pertaining to the Day 20 Afternoon note about switching Day 22 Afternoon with Day 20 to support getting Friends-with-Benefits with Primrose.
Thank you for the praise, I did indeed spend quite a lot of time making this guide :)

I have looked into what was wrong at that point, and I can see what you meant with it not being completely clear what to do to obtain the FWB path with Primrose, so I have now added a branch like I did with Callie and Evelyn instead. So it should make it easier to see exactly how the routes differs, so you don't end up on the wrong path by mistake.

decopauge123

Apr 27, 2020
Thank you for the praise, I did indeed spend quite a lot of time making this guide :)

I have looked into what was wrong at that point, and I can see what you meant with it not being completely clear what to do to obtain the FWB path with Primrose, so I have now added a branch like I did with Callie and Evelyn instead. So it should make it easier to see exactly how the routes differs, so you don't end up on the wrong path by mistake.
I came back to change my post, but your quick response (Thanks!) has rendered that unnecessary. The best just keeps getting better! I've DL'd and am using the new Walkthrough..

Last edited:

Nishka

Jan 14, 2018
O

Di u have cheat mode for Android? Pls
Unfortunately no, I don't know how the Android porting works, so I can't do anything, but if someone else know they should be able to convert my files straight into the app, but I'm not sure how much work it requires or anything. :/

decopauge123

Apr 27, 2020
The last line the Day 32 Thursday Morning session may have extransous instructions on the end.

End the spell → Morph Sexuality → Yes, cast the spell → Work → Pay … * → Cum … *

After the MC casts the Morph spell on Callie "→ Work → Pay … * → Cum … *" doesn't seem to fit. The MC casts the spell, has a long conversation with Belle about how to get Primrose to make the first move, and then the attached screenshot is displayed.

The next command sequence (for Day 32 Thursday Afternoon ) requires the game to be to have cycled to afternoon, since the MC goes to River to observe the Mystery Woman. I am unable to determine the correct action at this point in the WT.

Last edited:

Nishka

Jan 14, 2018
The last line the Day 32 Thursday Morning session may have extransous instructions on the end.

End the spell → Morph Sexuality → Yes, cast the spell → Work → Pay … * → Cum … *

After the MC casts the Morph spell on Primrose, "→ Work → Pay … * → Cum … *" doesn't seem to fit. The MC casts the spell, has a long conversation with Belle about how to get Primrose to make the first move, and then the attached screenshot is displayed.
You need to press leave, then the rest m8 :) I will add the leave aswell :D if you have done everything completely like I have written you should get a visitor while working, and then the options should make sense.

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017

After the MC casts the Morph spell on Primrose, "→ Work → Pay … * → Cum … *" doesn't seem to fit. The MC casts the spell, has a long conversation with Belle about how to get Primrose to make the first move, and then the attached screenshot is displayed.
Psst, that's Callie, not Primrose. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I got a theory for it.. :giggle:

So you could morph Prim into liking girls, so you wouldn't feel just as bad for leaving her for your sister in the end and then Callie and Prim can be happy together.. :unsure::eek:
1 word: WEIRDO!!!

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I got a theory for it.. :giggle:

So you could morph Prim into liking girls, so you wouldn't feel just as bad for leaving her for your sister in the end and then Callie and Prim can be happy together.. :unsure::eek:
who leaves literally the num#1 LI - prim, for someone else??!?!?! :cautious::cautious:

Not a slew? Check
Dresses modestly hiding yet a bangin body? CheckCheck
Actually intelligent and can talk to about things other than work and sex and drinking? CheckCheckCheck
Lady on the streets but whore in the sheets? Prime example.

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well prim has some tough competition like new&old fairy queen and princesses.

Nishka

Jan 14, 2018
who leaves literally the num#1 LI - prim, for someone else??!?!?! :cautious::cautious:

Not a slew? Check
Dresses modestly hiding yet a bangin body? CheckCheck
Actually intelligent and can talk to about things other than work and sex and drinking? CheckCheckCheck
Lady on the streets but whore in the sheets? Prime example.
But Agnes has the best body in the game, but not a full LI :cry: and she is a "holy" slut aswell, that ticks all my boxes (y)

And Prim sure as hell ain't hiding that body in my playthroughs, she's on all fours butt naked as soon as humanly possible :D

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny
4.60 star(s) 384 Votes