glaurung

Jul 17, 2020
I can't ask Evelyn for a pair of panties on Day 5 Friday
How can I solve this?
(I initiated the cheat mode, so I cannot train courage.)
The only use for panties is to train courage. If your courage is already maxed out, you don't need to worry about them at all.

Nishka

Jan 14, 2018
hey Nishka. on day 44 theres no such option..
There are 2 options for what's wrong here.
  1. You deviated somewhere in the guide. And therefore you don't have the required amount of love points for Callie to initiate the picnic scene. (But luckily you should still be able to obtain her route, just use the last few days you have in "spare" to work for her, until she asks you about the picnic.)
  2. You have sent Evelyn over to Callie at some point and have initiated the lesbian route. (which is also a deviation, but not one you can "solve" without going back in your saves)

Last edited:

Nishka

Jan 14, 2018
I can't ask Evelyn for a pair of panties on Day 5 Friday
How can I solve this?
(I initiated the cheat mode, so I cannot train courage.)
The only use for panties is to train courage. If your courage is already maxed out, you don't need to worry about them at all.
Exactly what Glaurung wrote here, when you have used the cheat to obtain any points, there is no longer any reason to worry about the steps required to obtain them.

However the ones where you still get a scene like f.ex. Agility with either Samarra or Nell, will still be obtainable.

BeoXx17

May 21, 2022
Bonjour, j'ai commencer la traduction du jeu en français, en statut toujours en cours.
Les mises à jours de la traduction ce feront au fur et à mesure sur cette page : Long Life The Princess

Hi, I started the translation of the game in French, in status still in progress.
The updates of the translation will be done on this page : Long Life The Princess

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Bonjour, j'ai commencer la traduction du jeu en français, en statut toujours en cours.
Les mises à jours de la traduction ce feront au fur et à mesure sur cette page : Long Life The Princess

Hi, I started the translation of the game in French, in status still in progress.
The updates of the translation will be done on this page : Long Life The Princess
Let me know if you want it to be officially added to the game once it's done.

boxedjack

Apr 23, 2017
The first screenshots from the Supermodel card game, tentatively called Supermodel Snapshot, to differentiate it from the full Supermodel, are now available. While I have added the screenshots below, I strongly recommend using one of the two links to read my lengthy description of what the images show. Don't worry; there is no paywall for these posts, so you can read them whether you are a supporter or not.

Reminder that Supermodel will be a full-fledged visual novel where the card game is only a part of it, and optional at that.

There will be a separate thread for this game once the prototype is ready.

View attachment 2235018

View attachment 2235019

View attachment 2235020

View attachment 2235021
Looks very nice. I'm a sucker for card games and it is cool to see new stuff being implemented in a Ren'py game.

Reactions: Belle

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Looks very nice. I'm a sucker for card games and it is cool to see new stuff being implemented in a Ren'py game.
It's certainly a challenge. I just finished adding the first version of a fully working particle effect system for the game, something Ren'py is ill-suited for. But it looks awesome in action.

While I want the VN section of this game to feel like a (highly polished and advanced) Ren'py game, the card game is supposed to make you feel like you're no longer in Ren'py at all.

Reactions: boxedjack

tjn67

Mar 10, 2017
Long Live the Princess cheat mod

Updated Jan 9, 2023

Version 1.0.0 [Completed]

If you want something added to the cheat mod, I will look into it and see if it's possible to add.

The cheat mod is compatible with old saves.

Sadly, clicking on "CHEATS" only gives me an error message and I have to click "ignore" or "rollback". Not using an old save, but totally new game. Any ideas???

Screenshot 2023-01-10 014316.jpg

tjn67

Mar 10, 2017
Sadly, clicking on "CHEATS" only gives me an error message and I have to click "ignore" or "rollback". Not using an old save, but totally new game. Any ideas???

View attachment 2299791
Just to clarify-- by this I mean the little "cheats" down in the right hand corner of the screen. The Cheats on the menu when the MC is at home (in the middle of the screen) works fine.

Nishka

Jan 14, 2018
Just to clarify-- by this I mean the little "cheats" down in the right hand corner of the screen. The Cheats on the menu when the MC is at home (in the middle of the screen) works fine.
Yeah, it was also that menu that was new, and the one I forgot the fonts fore :) It should work now so just download it again, sry for the inconvenience :eek:

Reactions: tjn67

Jorjor69

May 8, 2020
Yeah, it was also that menu that was new, and the one I forgot the fonts fore :) It should work now so just download it again, sry for the inconvenience :eek:
Thanks man, your work is appreciated. I wanna want to try your cheat mode but I don't have the patience to go thru a thousand pages here, can you post where or what page can I dl it from?

Karibuu

Apr 21, 2019
To start with, this game is clearly among the best of its kind, well written with a great story and great gameplay. All around a blast to play, and I can't wait to follow the journey again if you make another game.

I do have a question of something I can't help but doubt if I remember correctly or not. I seem to recall that in one playthrough, Evelynn offered me a job, but I can't seem to replicate that. Do I misremember? Or perhaps was that removed? Or am I just making some 'wrong' choices somewhere? xD

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I do have a question of something I can't help but doubt if I remember correctly or not. I seem to recall that in one playthrough, Evelynn offered me a job, but I can't seem to replicate that. Do I misremember? Or perhaps was that removed? Or am I just making some 'wrong' choices somewhere? xD
she said she will give some money to mc as long as she works with that scumbag courier. "uncle" alfred gives actual job although getting full benefits on it needs to play a while.

glaurung

Jul 17, 2020
To start with, this game is clearly among the best of its kind, well written with a great story and great gameplay. All around a blast to play, and I can't wait to follow the journey again if you make another game.

You're misremembering. Evelyn gives the MC money each week as long as negotiations with Thaddeus are "going well," but there's nothing where she says, "do this and I'll give you that."

Json0607

Nov 26, 2022
Here`s the question
Even Though I follow the Playthrough, I can't do the "Rooftop climb" with Nell at D28
How could I fix it (Cheat mode activated)

4.60 star(s) 376 Votes