Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Yeah no worries, was just looking at it and wondering if it was going to be a VN like LLTP, or some sort of card game.
Just on a side note: As you have your reasons to not release the DUF files for the characters of LLTP, would it be possible to get a rough assets list ? if you have the time at some point ? Thanks.
I'm primarily interested in the Fairy (Belle), the Faye Queen, the Vampire goddess (blonde one), and Nell.
If not no worries, but figured I'd ask :)
Thanks either way.
I might do something like that at some point, but it's going to take a bit of work. Remind me some other time and I'll see what I can do, but right now is a bad time.

Jah-Ith-Ber

Feb 23, 2021
Wow first time finishing this game and I can't believe it took me this long.

Poor sweet Primrose. Her and the OG fairy queen (not Nell) are my two favorite endings.

Did Primrose actually get molested/raped by her father though? I guess I'm retarded or naive but it wasn't clear to me if he was just starting to eyeball her and talking inappropriately or if those things he was "teaching" her she was practicing on him. I tried to search the thread but couldn't find an answer. Hopefully not but even if so at least MC rescued her from that life in the end. A+ for pregnancy epilogues.

Reactions: xapican

Solomon Grundy

Nov 25, 2021
Wow first time finishing this game and I can't believe it took me this long.

Poor sweet Primrose. Her and the OG fairy queen (not Nell) are my two favorite endings.

Did Primrose actually get molested/raped by her father though? I guess I'm retarded or naive but it wasn't clear to me if he was just starting to eyeball her and talking inappropriately or if those things he was "teaching" her she was practicing on him. I tried to search the thread but couldn't find an answer. Hopefully not but even if so at least MC rescued her from that life in the end. A+ for pregnancy epilogues.
I think it's left intentionally ambiguous.

glaurung

Jul 17, 2020
Got to Day 25, if i'm not mistaken. Enjoying so far, but then i read in the guide something about ntr and got discouraged to continue
It's completely avoidable. When you see Evelyn and Thaddeus next to each other on the map, if you try to talk to thaddeus, you see them kissing. At which point you can watch without interrupting (unlocking further NTR content) or tell T. to cut it out. That's it. The NTR scenes occur only if you don't interrupt them and try to talk to T again when they're together.

Telling T to cut it out causes you to stop getting money from E every friday, but her opinion of you goes up. T will still answer your questions and train you same as before.

My approach is to not look in on them until i don't need the weekly money any longer, then look in and tell them to stop. But the game is perfectly winnable if you look in on them ASAP on week 2 and put a stop to it right away (you can't interrupt them during the first week).

srpiloto

Jan 12, 2019
It's completely avoidable. When you see Evelyn and Thaddeus next to each other on the map, if you try to talk to thaddeus, you see them kissing. At which point you can watch without interrupting (unlocking further NTR content) or tell T. to cut it out. That's it. The NTR scenes occur only if you don't interrupt them and try to talk to T again when they're together.

Telling T to cut it out causes you to stop getting money from E every friday, but her opinion of you goes up. T will still answer your questions and train you same as before.

My approach is to not look in on them until i don't need the weekly money any longer, then look in and tell them to stop. But the game is perfectly winnable if you look in on them ASAP on week 2 and put a stop to it right away (you can't interrupt them during the first week).
Oh, didn't know it was with the sister. Don't really care about her, since she at the moment hates incest and i prefer other characters, but i read somewhere that i need to avoid the ntr to get the good ending.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Oh, didn't know it was with the sister. Don't really care about her, since she at the moment hates incest and i prefer other characters, but i read somewhere that i need to avoid the ntr to get the good ending.
one of the good endings with Evelyn only not so sure if she is requiered to have an ending with Carrie

Reactions: srpiloto

glaurung

Jul 17, 2020
It's difficult if not impossible to finish the relationship path with Evelyn if you don't interrupt them and tell Thaddeus to stop. But you can tell them to stop at any time, including after watching all the scenes. Eveyln-Thaddeus has no bearing whatsoever on getting any other good ending in the game.

Oct 8, 2020
It's difficult if not impossible to finish the relationship path with Evelyn if you don't interrupt them and tell Thaddeus to stop. But you can tell them to stop at any time, including after watching all the scenes. Eveyln-Thaddeus has no bearing whatsoever on getting any other good ending in the game.
I honestly did not know this.

glaurung

Jul 17, 2020
I honestly did not know this.
More than once I've revealed all secrets, removed the inhibition, told her my feelings, and nothing happens until I remember I haven't told Thaddeus to stop being a sex pest. IDK if stopping him just gives a big boost to Evelyn's opinion of the MC (so several more massages would work just as well) or if she's blocked from returning your love as long as he's continuing to make demands of her.

Solomon Grundy

Nov 25, 2021
More than once I've revealed all secrets, removed the inhibition, told her my feelings, and nothing happens until I remember I haven't told Thaddeus to stop being a sex pest. IDK if stopping him just gives a big boost to Evelyn's opinion of the MC (so several more massages would work just as well) or if she's blocked from returning your love as long as he's continuing to make demands of her.
Unless it's been changed at some point, she essentially has a hidden 'horny' stat. As long as T is taking care of her needs, it doesn't go up no matter what the MC does, or it goes down faster than you can raise it, can't remember which. Either way, you need to end their shenanigans before massages do anything to horn her up to the point she's willing to jump in bed with MC.

Nishka

Jan 14, 2018
Unless it's been changed at some point, she essentially has a hidden 'horny' stat. As long as T is taking care of her needs, it doesn't go up no matter what the MC does, or it goes down faster than you can raise it, can't remember which. Either way, you need to end their shenanigans before massages do anything to horn her up to the point she's willing to jump in bed with MC.
Yeah she has the "sexual frustated" stat, not sure if it's actually blocking anything, but she has it :D

Edit: Just looked into the code, it affects how far you go with the massages, and it's also a requirement for her to come to your bed at night the first time. But as I can tell you won't get negative points if you don't go to the town hall. Only if you go there and let them continue.

Last edited:
Jan 8, 2022
Long Live the Princess cheat mod

Updated March 29 2023

Version 1.0.1 [Completed]

If you want something added to the cheat mod, I will look into it and see if it's possible to add.

The cheat mod is compatible with old saves.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Which folder is "the game's main folder" exactly, I tried doing this with that I thought would be it and it prevented me from even starting up the game so I had to remove it.

4.60 star(s) 375 Votes