Solomon Grundy

Nov 25, 2021
guys I'm having trouble getting the clue where I tell the Crone she has a sister (as it the dialogue says even if you don't have the clue)
Not sure exactly, but I *think* what you need here is to finish The Leanan-sidhe's arc. You meet her when you first visit the Fairy Queen. You just have to visit her a few more times and you'll get a clue you need. You'll know when the arc is done, it's pretty obvious.

glaurung

Jul 17, 2020
guys I'm having trouble getting the clue where I tell the Crone she has a sister (as it the dialogue says even if you don't have the clue)
This is covered in my guide ( ).
1, you can't reveal her secret until she saves you from the Leanan Sidhe. You learn a clue when the LS and the Crone are fighting. (this happens automatically a few days after you recover from your second visit to the LS).
2, you also need several other clues, which you'll have gotten in the course of playing the game and which don't always look like clues that are relevant to the Crone. besides clues you get in the course of training with the Crone, you need to know something about Belle's reading skills, you need to have read a book about the royal family and asked Thaddeus for more details than the book provided, and you need to have seen the mysterious woman bathing in the river in the afternoon.

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
just finished the game and it was great,kudos to the dev. Is there anything known about a new game? In the ending where you become evil it says that belle set out to find someone capable of defeating you,but it's another tale. Will the next game be about that? I think it would be great. Anyways congrats again.

Reactions: Belle

Kirel

Mar 18, 2018
just finished the game and it was great,kudos to the dev. Is there anything known about a new game? In the ending where you become evil it says that belle set out to find someone capable of defeating you,but it's another tale. Will the next game be about that? I think it would be great. Anyways congrats again.
Belle's next game is called Supermodel: Defenders of Desire which will be a VN with a collectible card game built into it. Belle has released a preview of the CCG here: https://f95zone.to/threads/supermodel-snapshot-v1-0-0-belle.150221/

Reactions: mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Ghilbite

Oct 14, 2021
Belle your game is very good but I can't figure out how to fuck Nell mouth while she is sleeping, is that not implemented ? Also is there a reason why she one of the only girl that can't give you a blowjob ?

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Belle your game is very good but I can't figure out how to fuck Nell mouth while she is sleeping, is that not implemented ? Also is there a reason why she one of the only girl that can't give you a blowjob ?
You cannot do anything with Nell while she's asleep, because her fae blood makes her immune—or at least resistant—to the deep sleep spell; and so she would assuredly wake up if you tried anything.

Solomon Grundy

Nov 25, 2021
Guessing that's just the collectable card part of it, and not part of the actual gameplay :)
The CCG, as I understand it, is going to be a game within the game. You don't have to play it, but there will be specific rewards and extra scenes for doing so.

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Guessing that's just the collectable card part of it, and not part of the actual gameplay :)
It's a prototype version of the CCG called Supermodel Snapshot while the full game (which includes Snapshot as a mechanic, not the entire focus) will be called Supermodel: Defenders of Desire.

This can be a little confusing right now, especially since the full game doesn't even have its own page here. However, it will all begin to resolve itself in a natural way once the first version of Supermodel: Defenders of Desire gets released later this year and Snapshot can start to get phased out.

Snapshot is mostly meant for those who are particularly interested in the CCG aspect and want to have a voice in how it gets developed from an early stage.

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
It's a prototype version of the CCG called Supermodel Snapshot while the full game (which includes Snapshot as a mechanic, not the entire focus) will be called Supermodel: Defenders of Desire.

This can be a little confusing right now, especially since the full game doesn't even have its own page here. However, it will all begin to resolve itself in a natural way once the first version of Supermodel: Defenders of Desire gets released later this year and Snapshot can start to get phased out.

Snapshot is mostly meant for those who are particularly interested in the CCG aspect and want to have a voice in how it gets developed from an early stage.
Yeah no worries, was just looking at it and wondering if it was going to be a VN like LLTP, or some sort of card game.
Just on a side note: As you have your reasons to not release the DUF files for the characters of LLTP, would it be possible to get a rough assets list ? if you have the time at some point ? Thanks.
I'm primarily interested in the Fairy (Belle), the Faye Queen, the Vampire goddess (blonde one), and Nell.
If not no worries, but figured I'd ask :)
Thanks either way.

Last edited:

Solomon Grundy

Nov 25, 2021
How to learn nell origin story from Samara i can't find clues nor dialogue related
You need to increase your relationship with Samara to max in order to get all the clues about Nell. You do this by training with her, and eventually will need to beat her in a straight up duel. After each increase, talk to her to get more of her story.

glaurung

Jul 17, 2020
How to learn nell origin story from Samara i can't find clues nor dialogue related
Visit Samarra in her tent and "talk about samarra" repeatedly. If she says she doesn't trust you enough to tell you the next bit, you need to do something to impress her, usually involving combat on the training grounds. The "talk about samarra" option goes away when you've heard it all. The bit about Nell is the very last bit.

4.60 star(s) 375 Votes