Solomon Grundy

Nov 25, 2021
If it's anything like it was for me, you'll spend about 2 days feeling like crud, equivalent to a bad case of the flu, and then bounce back pretty quickly after that.

Reactions: Belle

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
If it's anything like it was for me, you'll spend about 2 days feeling like crud, equivalent to a bad case of the flu, and then bounce back pretty quickly after that.
I sure hope so, for I don't think I've been this sick for a long, long time. I envy the people who only get mild symptoms from this.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I sure hope so, for I don't think I've been this sick for a long, long time. I envy the people who only get mild symptoms from this.
yes, keyfactor is your own imunesystem, and stress, so best thing is to take the prescripted meds, and do whatever is in your might to relax, I was specially strugling with the implications of Covid, in day to day life and that generated stress in me, to overcome that, it took me good 4 weeks (and i was recovered) after that one week of feeling groggy and low but that was soon gone.
The bright side is that you have now certain Imunity and are less in danger to get it! so be well and recover !
abrazo

Reactions: Belle

mrstarboii24

Formerly 'Finloop'
May 26, 2018
Is there any difference between the android port posted by the66 and the other android version that's about 1GB? I'm confused because of the size difference when they're both for Android.

glaurung

Jul 17, 2020
i cant seem to be able to get the clue that says nell is the fairy queens daughter, who gives that clue?
Talk to Samarra in her tent. "Talk about samarra" repeatedly - she tells a bit more of her story each time, the very last chunk she tells you is how she came to adopt Nell. If she refuses to tell you the next bit of her story, you need to do well in practice combat against her in order to unlock it. The very last chunk requires you to defeat her in combat (not just land a blow) which in turn requires maxed agility and completing the Crone's training.

Carlos6464

Aug 27, 2017
Long Live the Princess cheat mod (and gallery unlocker)

Updated Juli 5, 2023

Added a new cheat mod including a gallery unlocker where you can choose who you want to unlock, instead of all just being unlocked.

Version 1.0.1 [Completed]

If you want something added to the cheat mod, I will look into it and see if it's possible to add.

The cheat mod and the gallery unlocker are compatible with old saves.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The gallery unlocker functionality does not work or is there anything special that I need to do? ended using the general one without issues.

Nishka

Jan 14, 2018
The gallery unlocker functionality does not work or is there anything special that I need to do? ended using the general one without issues.
As far as I know, you are the only one who's had a problem with it. Did you download the one with the unlocker in it? I have 2 different zip files.

And if you did download the right one, what did it say when you tried using it? Did you receive an error or something I can look at to see if I can determine where your problem occurred.

But if you don't care about if you get all unlocked you can just use the general one, mine is just if you want to see one specific girl without unlocking all the others aswell.

Carlos6464

Aug 27, 2017
As far as I know, you are the only one who's had a problem with it. Did you download the one with the unlocker in it? I have 2 different zip files.

And if you did download the right one, what did it say when you tried using it? Did you receive an error or something I can look at to see if I can determine where your problem occurred.

But if you don't care about if you get all unlocked you can just use the general one, mine is just if you want to see one specific girl without unlocking all the others aswell.
I downloaded the one that says that included the gallery unlocker on it. The problem is I do not find how to actually use it. I do not see any button on the gallery, clicking on the locks or names does not work either. Played the game for a bit to see if I got the option on the cheats but did not work either.

Nishka

Jan 14, 2018
I downloaded the one that says that included the gallery unlocker on it. The problem is I do not find how to actually use it. I do not see any button on the gallery, clicking on the locks or names does not work either. Played the game for a bit to see if I got the option on the cheats but did not work either.
They are not in the gallery itself, they are in the game under the cheat menu in your house. I have attached pictures that show the way to get there.

Carlos6464

Aug 27, 2017
They are not in the gallery itself, they are in the game under the cheat menu in your house. I have attached pictures that show the way to get there.
Thank you!, I think it will be a good idea to leave that on the original comment as most gallery unlockers usually work from the gallery itself.

glaurung

Jul 17, 2020
priestess dark secret
Ask her about the church > go to the library to read up on it (you must first search for info, then read the books you found)
See her trying on clothes in Callie's house at night (part of Callie's large secret) > talk to her about that.
Explore the church at night > see a scene
Explore the church during the day > see a different scene

Once you've done all that, you have all the clues you need.

Note: Exploring is only fruitful after you've seen her in Callie's house at night. The exploring scenes only trigger on certain days of the week. If there's nothing to see that day, exploring doesn't use up any time.

Ninjacattt

May 23, 2020
are there any other scenes locked behind ng+ besides the ones with agnes also how do I unlock the knock spell so I can view her scenes I remember getting it fairly early in the game but don't remember how I got it

4.60 star(s) 376 Votes