Craigbad

Jan 2, 2023
Can't have sex with characters under remove inhibitions menu, or blowjob or anything but the first tier. I have dark secret done, this is across multiple girls. I am using the cheat mod. Have I done something wrong here?

glaurung

Jul 17, 2020
Can't have sex with characters under remove inhibitions menu, or blowjob or anything but the first tier. I have dark secret done, this is across multiple girls. I am using the cheat mod. Have I done something wrong here?
The Remove inhibitions menu is for removing inhibitions. With one tiny exception, sex is something you do after you end the spell -- and you have to progress your relationship with them first (no matter how many inhibitions you remove, they aren't going to fuck you if they don't like you).

A brief rundown on the relationship path for each woman in town (see my guide, linked in the first post in this thread, for more detail):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

FYI: In the endgame, after defeating the villain, you'll be given a choice of who you're going to partner with. For most of the choices, you have to have entered a romance with them in the main game. OTOH, if you've romanced someone, but don't choose them, you'll be shown a scene where they're tearful and sad because you dumped them, you monster. So, choose your romantic entanglements wisely.

Kieotl

Nov 22, 2021
What? No wing to wang action? I sure was hoping for a flutter job from Belle. Loved the story nonetheless.

glaurung

Jul 17, 2020
Is there still a mod floating around that works on version 1.0.1 that reverses the Evelyn content to the pre-P version?
AFAIK, if you download the game from Subscribestar, you get the version where Evelyn is your sister. If you download it from Patreon, you get the version where she is not related to you. Either way, the game is free and you don't need to subscribe to access the download link.

ja7635r90o8d

Feb 10, 2022
Is this the last update? because I honestly feel that although it is by far one of the best games of its kind, it seems as if there are things that they haven't added yet, especially in the new game.

sorry for English is not my language

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Is this the last update? because I honestly feel that although it is by far one of the best games of its kind, it seems as if there are things that they haven't added yet, especially in the new game.

sorry for English is not my language
It is finished yes, the New game plus should be free after you finished your first game that ads some content

glaurung

Jul 17, 2020
Where is NTR to avoid?
Evelyn spends most of the game in negotiations with Thaddeus at city hall. If you try to talk to Thaddeus when his and Evelyn's portraits are next to each other on the town map, you see them kissing. You're given the choice of interrupting or not. If you don't, but you do look in on them again, then you can see them engaged in oral, then anal. Turns out Evelyn has a very innovative way of enhancing her negotiating position.

If you interrupt, then that's the end of it. Alternatively, you can just not ever try to talk to Thaddeus when his portrait and Evelyn's are adjacent... but interrupting makes it *much* easier to romance Evelyn.

As long as Thaddeus is getting some action during the negotiations, your character gets some extra money every Friday from Evelyn, which helps in the early game and becomes irrelevant later on. Because of the weekly money, I tend to not look in on them for the first few weeks of the game. Then I interrupt them.

Note that you cannot look in on them at all until after the first week of the game (ie, not before day 8).

glaurung

Jul 17, 2020
I can't find the Fingerbone?
Someone in town knows where it is and will automatically mention it to you when you talk to them. Once they've told you about it, you're able to search the place they name and find it. This is the one and only time in the game where you have to search an area but cannot do it at night. You can talk to people until you get told about the bone, then search for the bone, all in one morning or afternoon.

glaurung

Jul 17, 2020
Try searching the practice ground for it, you should come across a severed finger doing that.
You cannot search for it until someone tells you where to find it. Step 1: talk to someone in town who will mention seeing it. Step 2, search for it.

4.60 star(s) 376 Votes