Oct 28, 2017
Just played this game through the whole walkthrough all the way today. it is amazing. i feel like i caught it at just the right time for the *spoiler* sister scene. loved it. i'm really hoping that we get an actually sex scene with belle. her as a romance option would be amazing because the chemistry and sexual tension is great.

Reactions: DanMachiFan

Dinker

May 15, 2017
What?

We're nowhere near that yet.
I just assumed since they stated both things would happen that they were going to happen. Or at least there would be a "Hey, this is when the princess would show up, that's the time limit! See you next release!"

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
i'm really hoping that we get an actually sex scene with belle.
I don't know if you missed the part where she's about 8 inch tall .... actual sex would, kinda, kill her .... quite literally split her in half.

MC's penis is bigger than her ..... maybe you'd get away with fingering her but sex .... no, just no.

Dinker

May 15, 2017
I don't know if you missed the part where she's about 8 inch tall .... actual sex would, kinda, kill her .... quite literally split her in half.

MC's penis is bigger than her ..... maybe you'd get away with fingering her but sex .... no, just no.
Meh, when it's revealed what sort of witchcraft makes the MC so crazy omnipotently powerful (in a nonthreatening way) I'm sure a spell will be found to switch up sizes. But yeah, I don't see microphilia happening.

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017

Magic is a thing, and fingering would also kind of hurt her quite a lot.

Futuredark

Mar 7, 2017
It's just my own wild conjecture, but I'd have to guess that a size-altering spell is planned somewhere down the line. Belle seems to want sex with the MC (or anyone, really) so much that it would be kind of shocking if her wish wasn't granted, eventually. My money would be on not seeing it added until almost all the other girls have at least one penetration scene implemented, though. Probably another scene or two featuring Belle in her diminutive state before that.

Alternatively, there could be a *temporary* size spell for a full-size Belle sex scene that could be added sooner, and right around the final release a permanent option could be made available for a nice happy ending where the player can have sex with Belle on the reg.

Reactions: RustyV
Aug 22, 2017
My only worry is that they make Belle the wrong size :coldsweat: best way would be to have a selection and you can go from having fun with a 3ft belle to a scene with a "normal" 5ft6 belle, to a 10ft monster belle raping you. Just to cover all the fetishes and the vanillafags too. Or have it be random and you need to practice to actually get a desired height consistently.

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Version 0.7.0 is now out for patrons. Finally. :)

Changelog:
  • New character (dryad) and her scenes.
  • Map system implemented for travel outside of town.
  • New scene for Aldred.
  • New ability and its training scenes.
  • Added a new hunting mechanic.
  • Mystery scene.
  • Belle may now give you hints to help you discover how to train your abilities.
  • Fixed a bug where you could get stuck on an empty clue page.
  • Minor bug fixes and improvements.

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
*concern*
Nothing to be concerned about. When I use the word "scene," I don't necessarily mean that it's anything sexual. I consider any lengthy interaction with a character to be a scene.

Reactions: xenos87
4.60 star(s) 375 Votes