Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
You know what i feel bad about, I feel bad about for all the patreons that were duped into supporting yet another NTR game.

Also the Torrent version has some water marked pictures, so that is something to consider.
The fuck are you on .... I want some.

It's not an NTR game, don't know how many times you need telling.

lumley

Aug 28, 2017
Sharing =/= Stealing
Let's chill for a sec, ladies. I get it that temporary feeling of "superiority" is lost for a patrons. That's why they hatin'. But hey: go for Denuvo or no whining. :)

Feb 27, 2017
I don't want to start a discussion either, but I'm legit curious in how someone would divide the two.
Yea well basically to me stealing requires the other party to not have/enjoy it anymore (this is morally bad), so piracy would be sharing or rather duplicating, not making it morally good but not bad (which is where the discussion goes crazy with the ifs and nuisances that we'd both rather avoid)

Which is why as a software dev I'm fine pirating content I know I wouldn't pay to consume but would feel crappy stealing a physical product of labor, if that makes sense

Reactions: dussalant

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
Yea well basically to me stealing requires the other party to not have/enjoy it anymore (this is morally bad), so piracy would be sharing or rather duplicating, not making it morally good but not bad (which is where the discussion goes crazy with the ifs and nuisances that we'd both rather avoid)

Which is why as a software dev I'm fine pirating content I know I wouldn't pay to consume but would feel crappy stealing a physical product of labor, if that makes sense
I've gotta say we should start printing money. Still though, didn't expect to actually receive a sensed answer, whether I agree with it or not.

Reactions: dussalant

lumley

Aug 28, 2017
Oh right no NTR in this game... View attachment 82824 View attachment 82825 View attachment 82826
Seeing MCs love intrest getting mouth fucked and sodomized by some piece of shit is apparently NOT NTR...thanks for clearing that up Gomly.
I don't even knew these routs are existed. :D That's some real bullshit right there. NTR at its finest.
And we're here talkin' about some morality, when dev himself try to fit a wide variety of different genres into the game. And that means just one thing: big audience = potential patrons/cash.

What's next? A coprophilia? SMH...

DanMachiFan

Jan 22, 2018
Oh right no NTR in this game... View attachment 82824 View attachment 82825 View attachment 82826
Seeing MCs love intrest getting mouth fucked and sodomized by some piece of shit is apparently NOT NTR...thanks for clearing that up Gomly.
First thing first, these scenes are totally avoidable. If you choose, nothing of this happens in the game.
Except for the kiss, maybe, but... come on...
Second, putting these images under a spoiler for the ones who haven't played the game yet, could be a good idea.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Also why should I care as a Patron if the game is shared here at the same day as with Patrons if Belle does not mind? I am supporting the game cause I like to see it developed and in the end completed, not to be able to play the game as only one. Only thing I might really like as an extra as a patron in the end would be a hard copy. Unfortunately that is a bit expensive with shipping and such to ask from a dev that is making a free game. :biggrin:

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Lol, who do you think you are? You don't support the dev and be demanding in a file sharing forum? That's really the stupidity of Generation Y. At least I can put those "individuals" on my ignore so I have not to read this stupid shit. Play something else!

Reactions: xenos87 and Zeeke

pindosxxxl

Apr 5, 2017

v0.7.1
Version 0.7.0 of Long Live the Princess contained an unfortunate bug that caused the extremely important map icon not to appear in games loaded from previous versions. Version 0.7.1 fixes this bug. You can find the download links below. The original 0.7.0 post has also been updated, and the old downloads have been removed.

v0.7
New character (dryad) and her scenes.
Map system implemented for travel outside of town.
New scene for Aldred.
New ability and its training scenes.
Added a new hunting mechanic.
Mystery scene.
Belle may now give you hints to help you discover how to train your abilities.
Fixed a bug where you could get stuck on an empty clue page.
Minor bug fixes and improvements.

Reactions: atlas114
U

User_10739

Stop with the NTR nonsence! While this game may contain questionable NTR it is avoidable, plus the NTR tag is there to avoid surprises. Stop with the squabbling.

I was already adding the update but had to stop in order to deal with this bullshit...

PixelRepublic

Donor
Jun 4, 2017
Dude, you can easily stop the whole thing from happening with no real consequences. She even thanks you for stopping it. Chill out.
Yeah, that was a lot of anger, and what I presume was English, for something clearly explained in the Walkthrough as to how to get around it. :FeelsBadMan:

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Looks like I forgot a hugely important little detail in this update. You can't actually use the map if you load an existing save right now. I'm currently making a hotfix for the problem. Please hang on and don't download 0.7.0 unless you're going to start a new game.
I think I could live with starting a new game. It adds to the flow of the update.
Plus more Belle.

4.60 star(s) 375 Votes