Aug 22, 2017
Oh right no NTR in this game... View attachment 82824 View attachment 82825 View attachment 82826
Seeing MCs love intrest getting mouth fucked and sodomized by some piece of shit is apparently NOT NTR...thanks for clearing that up Gomly.
Baby, Voyeurism and NTR are two separate things. When you can walk in there and PREVENT that entire thing from happening the first time it happens, it's not NTR. My only point of criticism is that you *have* to interrupt them at some point to continue the story. I was just letting sis do her job as the designated town whore but no apparently I have to stop them at some point because otherwise stuff doesn't continue.

Reactions: xenos87

Thora

Jan 2, 2018
Anyone experiencing issues with Nopy? I tried several US VPN ip and they were all very slow. Had to resort to a European VPN account to get decent dl speed.

In regards to NTR, this title is one of the few to handle it well. It fits the story and time period, and would be 'expected' behavior. You are empowered to stop it at any stage, and it will not occur until it's triggered. Posting images without spoilers and crying wolf is at best disingenuous and destructive towards the developer.

Is there a way to automatically filter out messages from people with high ignore rate? I feel like I'm playing wack-a-troll here.

-Thora-

Reactions: Dinker and Zeeke
T

Tony_Stark

Baby, Voyeurism and NTR are two separate things. When you can walk in there and PREVENT that entire thing from happening the first time it happens, it's not NTR. My only point of criticism is that you *have* to interrupt them at some point to continue the story. I was just letting sis do her job as the designated town whore but no apparently I have to stop them at some point because otherwise stuff doesn't continue.
you can't continue the story if you doesn't stop them?

T

Tony_Stark

If you don't stop them you'll never be able to romance the sister.

You need to stop them to get with her, she'll leave and come back in a later update.
oh, it's ok for me, i don't care about sister

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
Am I the only one that seems to be unable to go see Crone with the new update?
I went back and started a new game, and there is now a tutorial on using the Map Scroll (looks kinda like a baton or telescope) in the upper right when outside of town.

I returned to my saved game and sure enough I could use the map while outside of town, and had four options (hunt boar, visit crone, river, or return to town.)

HUP123

Jun 5, 2017
Hey guys I was wondering if this game has any console commands, As according to the walkthrough you have to let the netorare go ahead for the optimal path even though the player will be given an option to avoid it; however, choosing to do so will negatively impact income earned in game, impeding the character’s ability to learn abilities and delaying content. so I was hoping to get around this with console commands but going back 5 pages and I haven't seen anything or if there is I missed it. Any help would be appreciated.

kxjoh32

Jun 4, 2017
Just starting this game for the 1st time and enjoying it very much :)
I noticed the genre tag of NTR but also see "avoidable" which normally means you can stop it by taking another route, interrupting,etc. Glad for that and for this. I thank you.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm really going to enjoy this visual novel/game.

Reactions: Belle
Aug 15, 2017
My only point of criticism is that you *have* to interrupt them at some point to continue the story. I was just letting sis do her job as the designated town whore but no apparently I have to stop them at some point because otherwise stuff doesn't continue.
You don't have to stop it any more than you have to allow it. If you want the best romantic outcome with Evelyn, you need to interfere; however, if you don't care about that, you can let it continue and indulge your voyeurism as much as you'd like.
Did anyone already find the mystery scene?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You need to stop them to get with her, she'll leave and come back in a later update.
If she leaves, she's not coming back, at least not as a romantic interest, in that playthough. The scene with her currently in the game is a "bad" end of her route.
Am I the only one that seems to be unable to go see Crone with the new update?
There was a bug in version 0.7.0. You need to either start a new game or download version 0.7.1.
and i cant train courage too
There should be no problems training courage. First, you have to meet Thaddeus. You do that by talking to Evelyn on a day she's home (day 2 or a day that is a multiple of 3 or 5) and ask to spend time with her. After that, you can train courage any afternoon of any day before day 7 or any day Evelyn is home starting day 7. If you already witnessed Evelyn and Thaddeus together on a particular day, you won't be able to train courage that day.
Hey guys I was wondering if this game has any console commands, As according to the walkthrough you have to let the netorare go ahead for the optimal path even though the player will be given an option to avoid it; however, choosing to do so will negatively impact income earned in game, impeding the character’s ability to learn abilities and delaying content. so I was hoping to get around this with console commands but going back 5 pages and I haven't seen anything or if there is I missed it. Any help would be appreciated.

You'll need to change some of the days if following the new walkthrough.

Anyway, updated walkthrough is ready for those who want it.

4.60 star(s) 376 Votes