Slavadin

Feb 28, 2018
I don't see what some of you are whining about. It's turning out to be a solid game. If you don't want a solid game with story go wank somewhere else.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I don't see what some of you are whining about. It's turning out to be a solid game. If you don't want a solid game with story go wank somewhere else.
Some kinks are a soft spot for some people. I have to admit I have a burning hatred for NTR but it doesn't apply to situations I have control over.

If it's forced, I hate it. Here I can stop it before it happens.

Some people don't see that and because the walkthrough says the easiest way to make money is by letting the sister get butt fucked by Thad they think it's the only way to get anywhere.

Simply put, common sense aint so common.

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
@Belle how is hunting supposed to help us do lewd things? will we be able to sneak into primrose's house err day and skin her father?
Its purpose isn't to help you do lewd things, at least not directly. It does, however, unlock new locations on the map, and it does let you earn a lot of money hunting.

TheRudeDevil

Feb 10, 2018
MEGA & NOFILE & NOPY downloads of 7.1 all have images watermarked by that 3rd party site. I'm not sure about the other links, but I'm assuming they are currently all like that.
I downloaded the mac version and noticed that it's free from watermarks.
So I extracted the images and moved them to my "Long Live the Princess"-game directory and "voila", no more watermarks :)

Reactions: Darkaura and L7Bear

DanMachiFan

Jan 22, 2018
I downloaded the mac version and noticed that it's free from watermarks.
So I extracted the images and moved them to my "Long Live the Princess"-game directory and "voila", no more watermarks :)
The links have been updated.
Ya baby daddy klx updated links in OP with real download straight from sauce so no shady watermarks or anything, also added Mac version.

thats why I'm ya fave here and you can't just trust these hoes on rando russian sites you know

Reactions: TheRudeDevil

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
@Belle how is hunting supposed to help us do lewd things? will we be able to sneak into primrose's house err day and skin her father?
Its purpose isn't to help you do lewd things, at least not directly. It does, however, unlock new locations on the map, and it does let you earn a lot of money hunting.
Which is also said in the game by the way.

Reactions: Dinker

Marko1245

Jun 8, 2017
did the game change ?? because I played till last version and saved at the end of last day in the walkthrough but now the days dont match I cant do nothing In day 21 that the walkthrough says do I have to start over ?

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
how to up agility courage perversity charisma by console?
ability_agility
ability_courage
ability_perversity
ability_charisma
ability_pathfinding

Although in this case, it is totally worth playing through to level these up, since the process includes content and isn't grinding. I'm not certain if all the steps can be completed if you already have the current skill max.

Reactions: at433

Memorin

Sep 6, 2017
Hey Belle, quick question: is there a reason why you can't click the map button while in town? I suppose it renders the 'Leave Town' button pointless after you gained access to the map, but it still feels more intuitive to be able to click it after you've unlocked it.

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Hey Belle, quick question: is there a reason why you can't click the map button while in town? I suppose it renders the 'Leave Town' button pointless after you gained access to the map, but it still feels more intuitive to be able to click it after you've unlocked it.
The map in this version is meant for travel outside of town only, while "Leave town" and "return to town" are meant to bridge the town and the wilderness. In a later version, the map scroll, if used while in town, will bring up a separate town map that replaces the current, clunky method of travel between locations.

Dinker

May 15, 2017
Now I'm curious if there are even more insidious changes to that version. For all I know, the uploader might have gone into the code and made changes to it, such as replacing the link to my patreon with someone else's. I wouldn't be surprised if that was the case.
Oh, honey, no.... don't give them ideas!

Reactions: zazzaro
4.60 star(s) 376 Votes