at433

Oct 20, 2017
first time i got into primrose's home there was option to molest her, now it just says her father's sober and i cant get in, how to get rid of him?

Dinker

May 15, 2017
first time i got into primrose's home there was option to molest her, now it just says her father's sober and i cant get in, how to get rid of him?
Not that I've played much, but I imagine he still gets stupid drunk on Fridays and Saturdays? Maybe don't break into his house when he's just angry drunk?

lesbync

Oct 26, 2017
is the closed off routes for higher stats Perversity 5 and 6 for example not finished yet or patreon only?

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
is the closed off routes for higher stats Perversity 5 and 6 for example not finished yet or patreon only?
There is no Patreon-exclusive content. I'm not one of those developers. The only difference is that patrons get access to the latest build one month earlier than the rest.

Perversity 5 and 6 are going to get added later. Much later, probably. Stuff like Charisma is still only at level 2, for example.

Reactions: Dinker

woody554

Jan 20, 2018
I'm surprised to see negative feedback, this was a very enjoyable experience for me. it's so rare to see decent writing in these games, and that alone makes this one stand a head above the rest. very nice job, keep up the good work!

Reactions: Dinker and Belle

lesbync

Oct 26, 2017
oh, ok thanks was just wondering if placeholder or not, as there are other placeholders as well, that were clickable.

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
sooo malwarebytes just flagged this as ransomware when i tried to launch it.
I've had some other reports of false positives from antivirus applications, but not from Malwarebytes. Rest assured that I run fully updated antivirus (Nod32), anti-malware (Malwarebytes), and ransomware protection (CryptoPrevent). Anything getting through my layers of security would be highly surprising.

I can't vouch for any pirated version of the game, however. I have no control over what gets added there.

Reactions: Dinker

tonny

Jun 14, 2017
In update 0.6 it says "You can now train with the Crone so that you can reveal a person's large secrets."

But it says in game not in this version yet, something wrong with my game or? seems I can only do it with Evelyn?

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
In update 0.6 it says "You can now train with the Crone so that you can reveal a person's large secrets."

But it says in game not in this version yet, something wrong with my game or? seems I can only do it with Evelyn?
You can't reveal everyone's large secrets yet, only Evelyn's. That line in the changelog only tells you that you can train so that you have the level required to reveal such secrets where available. I sure hope you didn't expect me to implement at least 5 large secrets in one update, because that's not going to happen any time soon. :p

DanMachiFan

Jan 22, 2018
sooo malwarebytes just flagged this as ransomware when i tried to launch it.
I've just run a scan on the whole folder with MalwareBytes and it's all ok.
Is not that you have that "fishy" version with watermarks?

grapedog

Feb 24, 2018
really liked the way this played out, i like the need to gain certain stats before actions can be complete. I love seeing some actions that are unable to be achieved in a first play through, though I'd like to see more. Or perhaps branching storylines early, where certain characters are just closed off, making a second playthrough almost brand new.

anyhow, great work, fun game, love the systems, good luck going forward.

tonny

Jun 14, 2017
You can't reveal everyone's large secrets yet, only Evelyn's. That line in the changelog only tells you that you can train so that you have the level required to reveal such secrets where available. I sure hope you didn't expect me to implement at least 5 large secrets in one update, because that's not going to happen any time soon. :p
Yeah that was what I was thinking, but had to ask to be sure :p loving this game hehe deff in the top :D and Belle is too funny :D you made her after your own personality? :p

Reactions: Belle
4.60 star(s) 376 Votes