DrSF

Oct 21, 2017
is thare a way to start a new game with the stats maxed ? to try the optionts at the start of the game that need the stats

fantasianme

May 15, 2017
right so only just started playing but i already like he put a new game+ in it where you get to keep your stats and new choices are avaiable to start with that you couldn acces before :)
there are quite a few multiple choice vn's at this point and it feels like a shame that none of them really uses this feature to their advantage games like these could be much more interesting if more perverted or just more interesting choices was there early on but ya have to play the game atleast once if you want to have fun with that :)

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
is thare a way to start a new game with the stats maxed ? to try the optionts at the start of the game that need the stats
No, New Game+ isn't implemented yet, nor are any of the scenes in the tutorial that would be unlocked with higher stats. These things will get added once we've reached some kind of ending in the game.

DrSF

Oct 21, 2017
No, New Game+ isn't implemented yet, nor are any of the scenes in the tutorial that would be unlocked with higher stats. These things will get added once we've reached some kind of ending in the game.
ok tnx

Darkaura

Jun 24, 2017
I have seen a few posts in here from searches that say there are command console codes. But I cannot for the life of me find any way to open the command console.

Does anyone know how to open the console and also what codes work in it?
I don't know why anyone would want console codes for a game as short and well clued as this one, plus I only had to go back two pages to find

ability_agility
ability_courage
ability_perversity
ability_charisma
ability_pathfinding

If you download you can enable the console and variable menu for any RenPy game.

To set any variable in-game you'd just enter ability_agility = 4 for example but that is likely going to break a ton of content rather than enable it.

If you just want to see the scenes, you can extract the compressed images using unren.bat option 1 and it will put them in an images folder in the game directory. I only use it to see if I have actually found all the content.

the characters I introduced in the beginning are not the game's main characters.
Ah, then I guess I don't see why MC is not balls deep in Primrose yet, instead of a Dryad. If the game is headed for some giant epic super universe, I question your choices in the order of what you have developed. But maybe you did a poll on your Patreon and your donors voted for Dryad. I'd no longer know, since I don't fund certain subject matter as a rule, and I KNOW you did not poll on THAT.

If your plans for everything for clues and spells and sexy-scenes is so well developed, that the other paths are blocked until you advance the hunting, forest and river content, OK. Fine. But I suspect not.

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Ah, then I guess I don't see why MC is not balls deep in Primrose yet, instead of a Dryad.
Because the fey characters aren't supposed to work in the same way as the regular humans. There is no Invade Mind to use on the fey, which makes them progress differently. For the most part, the fey girls will play smaller roles than the human girls.

Also, there is no need to be so passive aggressive. It's okay to be polite about it.

Darkaura

Jun 24, 2017
passive aggressive.
Sorry, If I come across that way. I am in fact trying to be EXTRA polite. When 2 releases ago, I was thinking "This guy is brilliant and knows EXACTLY what he's doing!", to now when I'm thinking "Belle is insane has no clue what he's doing."

I hope to be proved wrong.

werdddsaa

Still fapping
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2017
how to i expose the sister's large secret... I've searched everywhere. followed her at night, searched about the secret society. all stats are maxed except pathfinding.. but still it says that my knowledge level is too low.

Darkaura

Jun 24, 2017
Reactions: jackkane

JayneCobb

Feb 4, 2018
I compress my files, unlike those others you are comparing to.
As something that I feel doesn't get appreciated enough, let me just say FUCKIN' THANK YOU FOR THIS.

I mean, the game itself is great too, but after all these 1GB+ games that use a different FHD PNG image for each line of dialogue... :mad:

Reactions: Belle and Darkaura

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
Really...? Now I am super curious about "Bell cant read" secret.
Belle (the developer, assuming it's not the same person) said that some secrets don't really serve any purpose in the story, and are just there as some sort of reminder.

boomba84

Jan 6, 2018
I don't know why anyone would want console codes for a game as short and well clued as this one, plus I only had to go back two pages to find

ability_agility
ability_courage
ability_perversity
ability_charisma
ability_pathfinding

If you download you can enable the console and variable menu for any RenPy game.

To set any variable in-game you'd just enter ability_agility = 4 for example but that is likely going to break a ton of content rather than enable it.

If you just want to see the scenes, you can extract the compressed images using unren.bat option 1 and it will put them in an images folder in the game directory. I only use it to see if I have actually found all the content.

Ah, then I guess I don't see why MC is not balls deep in Primrose yet, instead of a Dryad. If the game is headed for some giant epic super universe, I question your choices in the order of what you have developed. But maybe you did a poll on your Patreon and your donors voted for Dryad. I'd no longer know, since I don't fund certain subject matter as a rule, and I KNOW you did not poll on THAT.

If your plans for everything for clues and spells and sexy-scenes is so well developed, that the other paths are blocked until you advance the hunting, forest and river content, OK. Fine. But I suspect not.

Thanks. I wasn't particularly looking to boost stats on a first play through or anything. More wanted the options for subsequent. Or to boost money if need be. So on so forth.

Thora

Jan 2, 2018
Just finished this latest update and enjoyed how the story is progressing. Given the quality, potential and timeliness, I've decided to support this title :)

The use of watermarks is concerning. I can see this practice escalate quickly which may both divert traffic away from this site and divert funds away from creators. It's a dangerous slope and mods might want to make an early stand.

Meanwhile here's a few suggestions to help... I'll use Patreon for future feedback.

-Thora-

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.60 star(s) 376 Votes