kDarcsen

Nov 10, 2017
Thanks! But, where do I need to place the game files (and which ones) inside the SDK folder?
Once you download the SDK, there's no need to move anything around in the folder. So don't worry about that. When you download a renpy game, it should either come in a folder, or you can place in in a folder. Simply drag the folder into the sdk folder. After that, you can open up the application in the sdk file that is just called "renpy", which will bring up a list of playable games on the left. Just select a game and launch. This way, you can play .app or .exe files, so long as they're in a folder.

yandrei

Jan 26, 2018
really love it. one of the best i played. girls are really beautiful. sex scene are hawt. looking forward for future updates.

p.s i would love to see more action with the pixie. i really love small girls ridding dick and getting bukkaked.

Reactions: Belle

Hawkthorn

Nov 21, 2017
It's not really a bug, but an unfinished feature. I really should prioritize it considering how many people notice that it's wrong.
Our favorite foul mouth Pixie would most likely still not give MC a break, "virgin less than a month ago" would work for end game, but with the possibility of first run not happening till later, "until recently a virgin" wold probably work better.

miscemayl

Aug 7, 2017
really love it. one of the best i played. girls are really beautiful. sex scene are hawt. looking forward for future updates.

p.s i would love to see more action with the pixie. i really love small girls ridding dick and getting bukkaked.
That scene was hilarious!
And Belle is making me want to fire up HuniePop again!

Azaliel

Jan 20, 2018
Hello, everyone! I'm the creator of this game and will be happy to answer any questions you might have about it. I apologize for the buggy first release that some of you encountered above. The crash was quickly identified and fixed with version 0.101.

loxlox, you should probably return in a few versions. I'm going to move slowly with the sexual content (though not anywhere near as slow as games like Dating my Daughter), so your reaction is kind of expected and not at all wrong. As a creator, it's hard to know exactly when the right time to start releasing something like this is. To some it will be too early, to others it will be just right. I fully expect the first camp to massively outweigh the second in this instance, but that's okay. I'm in for the long haul. :)
I was on day 3 and looking at the walkthrough. It says on Day 3 to leave the library in the morning and go to the worksite? Not seeing that option anywhere or where Thaddeus might be to talk to him. Looked all over the Town Hall but he's not there. Nothing else in the morning for day 3 on the walkthrough is available

Azaliel

Jan 20, 2018
I was on day 3 and looking at the walkthrough. It says on Day 3 to leave the library in the morning and go to the worksite? Not seeing that option anywhere or where Thaddeus might be to talk to him. Looked all over the Town Hall but he's not there. Nothing else in the morning for day 3 on the walkthrough is available
I meant Aldred, sorry

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
I'm not the right person to ask about the walkthrough, sorry. That's @Augustus Commodus

Disregarding the walkthrough however, you meet Thaddeus by spending time with Evelyn.

Fata

Jul 23, 2017
Do someone have a Save for me?
Im not even able to Play with the Walkthrough..
I should invade Primarose Mind but i dont got the Information "Primarose says she threw away the eroitc..."

Azaliel

Jan 20, 2018
Do someone have a Save for me?
Im not even able to Play with the Walkthrough..
I should invade Primarose Mind but i dont got the Information "Primarose says she threw away the eroitc..."
I got another clue looking in the alley behind the library and running into a lady who gave me more info, but think 1 more clue is needed.

Fata

Jul 23, 2017
I got another clue looking in the alley behind the library and running into a lady who gave me more info, but think 1 more clue is needed.
I did that. But i cant find the other clue.. So a save would be awesome. :)

Aug 15, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Its purpose isn't to help you do lewd things, at least not directly. It does, however, unlock new locations on the map, and it does let you earn a lot of money hunting.
And once you get pathfinding up to three, hunting is definitely the most effective way to actively earn money. I've been running the numbers in my head, and, depending on the content added next month, I should be able to knock a day off the walkthrough.
did the game change ?? because I played till last version and saved at the end of last day in the walkthrough but now the days dont match I cant do nothing In day 21 that the walkthrough says do I have to start over ?
Since the game is non-linear and the content tends to interconnect, I tend to rearrange events in the walkthrough each update in the interests of minimizing time. I mention it in the introduction of the walkthough. To quote: "[O]wing to the new content and the aspiration to minimize the days required, events have been rearranged; it is recommended, if following a previous version of this guide, to either load a save prior to day two or start a new game." Each version of the walkthrough will list a day. Hopefully, it won't always be day two.
Thanks, how do you train courage? I can't seem to find anyway to train anything at all. Can't get any of my stats up.
After you meet Thaddeus the first time, go to the town hall in the afternoon (although some afternoons Thaddeus is busy with negotiations) and select "Train courage." The first time does not have any requirements. The second time you need to give Thaddeus a pair of panties. The third session has not been implemented yet. If following the walkthrough, those training sessions happen on days five and nine.
I did that. But i cant find the other clue.. So a save would be awesome. :)
The clue you are looking for, "Primrose says she threw away the library's erotic literature," is found by working in the library in the morning and choosing "search for interesting books." If following the walkthrough, that should have happened on day five. After you get that clue, you'll need to go to the alley behind the library and search it. Sorting the overdue list grants the clue "Primrose has borrowed several books, all of which are overdue." Once you have done all of those things, you can successfully cast Invade Mind on Primrose.

Reactions: Belle

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Does the day count matter since i had to wait another day for sex with dryad on day 23 now?

4.60 star(s) 377 Votes