Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
- The map doesn't flow well
- You need to 'leave town' to a staging screen to activate the map, but return directly to the town square
- Navigating in town via menu is very cumbersome
- An always accessible map with a local/global view would work better
There will be a different map for town travel later, rendering most of these problems moot. Ren'py has some limitations that I need to work around, so I'm doing these things one step at a time. It was hard enough getting the current map to work, and I haven't drawn the other one yet.

As for the other feedback, you don't have to worry about it. Some things are bound to change as we move on (including graphical elements), while other things will take on new meaning as the rest of the story is told. This is especially true of the things you mention about Evelyn.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
@Belle please flip the location of the pixi to the other side of the screen, where she's at now is a blind spot with the text left aligned.

I only noticed the changing expressions when she was doing the finger golf salute talking about the sister.

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
@Belle please flip the location of the pixi to the other side of the screen, where she's at now is a blind spot with the text left aligned.

I only noticed the changing expressions when she was doing the finger golf salute talking about the sister.
The left side is reserved for character names. Belle isn't on the right side by accident.

N1K17Y

Jun 12, 2017
any walkthrough for 0.7 ? ive visited every place and few days have passed but didnt see any new content. guess a bug but maybe im doing something wrong ?

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
any walkthrough for 0.7 ? ive visited every place and few days have passed but didnt see any new content. guess a bug but maybe im doing something wrong ?
There's a changelong in the OP with all the changes.

theluc

Jun 25, 2017
Regarding the Evelyn path, I have no idea as I too its my last save, just to see if there will be other options to avoid her to go in a future update.

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
What is it with soulless 3rd worlders fucking up with the downloads? Oh well, lets hope nato nukes them eventually.
Now I have to waste bandwidth to re-download the game.

N1K17Y

Jun 12, 2017
nope just wait for future update to progress with her

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
yeah but after being unable to triger any new content from 0.7 i told evelyn about my feelings. only after that i talked to alfred, got this pathfinding skill, and found some green vegan woman. so my question is, is the only way to access this new content by confessing to evelyn because i just dont want to to that.

N7

セブン
Staff member
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
yeah but after being unable to triger any new content from 0.7 i told evelyn about my feelings. only after that i talked to alfred, got this pathfinding skill, and found some green vegan woman. so my question is, is the only way to access this new content by confessing to evelyn because i just dont want to to that.
no, you don't have to confess to evelyn to see the new content i didn't
maybe check the Walkthrough to know how to see the new update .

Reactions: bas and N1K17Y

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
"I couldnt sleep, i've been thinking about you" "blagh! thats more information than i need"

BAWHAHAWH

nly after that i talked to alfred, got this pathfinding skill,
remember: fred promised you money so you'd go and learn truthbabbling, when the old fart kissed the table that promise fell apart. you'll get pathfinding once you'll bust into the townhall and interrupt their chitchat to talk to squidward lannister and return to AL at the worksite.

Reactions: Belle

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
The dryad could have more vines on her that would work as a natural harness men could grab during sex to have greater control. Maybe one around her waist and neck or the extremities.
dryad.png

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Would be nice if you got an alert when new version are uploaded if that is possible an i do watch the thread good thing i check once in awhile okay now time to play!

PS Thank you to the creator of this game an to all other creators and people that upload games and run this site!

miscemayl

Aug 7, 2017
Oops, told Evelyn my feelings and now she's gone....
Should I revert to another save or is this a requirement to progress Evelyn's story?

PS. Nell is my FAVOURITE character out of ALL of the games I've played. We can't do much with her but her beauty, her innocence, everything about her is PERFECT!

4.60 star(s) 376 Votes