zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
0.8 is going to be... well, I can't talk about that yet. :p
I got my money on Callie, although Nelle and Samarra also could get a fair shot I think.

So, who are you working

Damn you!, I was just about to ask....

Ok how about this, as a rough guess, how many new girls will be added. Obviously the Princess her self. Hand maiden? Party planer?

secondly, if you can or want to share, how much time (days) do you intend to let us hae a crack at the Princess? Please don't make it feel rushed, like one day or fail.
He said he has ideas for another 7 girls, but can't guarantee that all will make it.

Hawkthorn

Nov 21, 2017
Seven?!? I support this number!

And so much to look forward two as we have only 1 lvl 2 secret unlocked at this point for those we do have, or try to get.

daedilus

Mar 11, 2017
It's larger than average.

I don't know why anyone implements disproportionately large penises in games. They look fake, as if the guy is wearing a plastic dildo and it's awful. Who is meant to enjoy it exactly? Who is the target audience of 50cm plastic dildo strap-ons on male protagonists?
Oh, i agree it's Average, of course the average is 5.19 inches... Just observing I've never played a game where MC had a cock so much smaller than what's 'average' to me, lol.

I completely agree on the unrealistic sizes thing, I've been harping on the boobs for years.

TaylorS

Jun 10, 2017
I'm excited for more of this game. The clue system thing is fun and it reminds me a bit of Danganronpa.

I am super into the sister. Glad she is the most developed at the moment.

Reactions: Belle

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
It's larger than average.

I don't know why anyone implements disproportionately large penises in games. They look fake, as if the guy is wearing a plastic dildo and it's awful. Who is meant to enjoy it exactly? Who is the target audience of 50cm plastic dildo strap-ons on male protagonists?
I've heard that when John Holmes got erect he had to struggle not to pass out, because of the sudden change in bloodflow. In those games where the guy's cock literally hangs down to his knee, I can't help thinking that every erection must be like a heart attack.

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
I've heard that when John Holmes got erect he had to struggle not to pass out, because of the sudden change in bloodflow.
Funny as that might have been, it's obviously not true. The penis, even a huge one, doesn't contain that much blood. I mean, people aren't passing out left and right when taking blood tests at the doctor's (unless they have reactions to needles).

Reactions: kalifianto

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
So, I've got a question about Evelyn's content.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

A) If it is a gameplay issue, is this something that should be fixed in future releases
B) If it is a player issue, and if so how can I be a better player and adapt to playing the game the way it is intended
C) If it is neither, and there will be benefits to continuing my original path as the game develops

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
A) If it is a gameplay issue, is this something that should be fixed in future releases
B) If it is a player issue, and if so how can I be a better player and adapt to playing the game the way it is intended
C) If it is neither, and there will be benefits to continuing my original path as the game develops
I suspect it's a mix of all three. The game isn't finished yet, so some things will be different in how you must approach them in order to succeed at what you're trying to do. Evelyn's content is moved around a bit to make it fit within the current framework, but will work slightly differently in the final version. Not only will some events have different triggers (the sex scene you mention will be harder to get to, for example), but you will also have more ways of building towards your goals. What happened in your case was probably that you got blocked by the limited number of events implemented. Your approach will work in the final version of the game, but it will require more effort in a part of the game that is not present in the current version.

Reactions: L7Bear
Aug 15, 2017
He said he has ideas for another 7 girls, but can't guarantee that all will make it.
Keep in mind that one of those seven characters was Erato. Those characters are ones that will be named and will have a respectable amount of content. I think it likely that Princess Selena, the Faerie Queen, and the lady bathing in the river are probably three more of those characters, leaving three as complete unknowns at this point.
And so much to look forward two as we have only 1 lvl 2 secret unlocked at this point for those we do have, or try to get.
Another thing to keep in mind is that Invade Mind and Remove Inhibitions don't work with fae characters. At least some of the new characters won't have secrets to be exploited.

Cream

Sep 18, 2016
0.8 is going to be... well, I can't talk about that yet. :p
Tease. :p

So i like games that have a bit of mystery to them, where you can't quite be certain where things will end up. à la depraved awakening, dreams of desire, etc. It's one of the big hooks for me.

That said i also like hypothesizing and compiling theories.
Here are a couple of my thoughts, i'd like to hear what other theories there are that haven't yet been put aside.

Theories i'd like to hear:
Who had Merek killed and why (yes i remember the vision with the crone, i'm thinking that person was just an instrument)
anything pertaining to Nell.

if you post a theory tag me and i'll add it to a running list here. ^^

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Just played the new version right now, the dryad is pretty hot, and looks unique like the rest. It's easier when your character is green, but she is unique beyond just the skin color

just wish we could have seen belle masturbating on a rock or something, hahahahaha

Reactions: Darkaura and Belle
Aug 15, 2017
Before I go into my various speculation regarding the game, I forgot to mention one other character we kind of know: the priestess who enjoys time in her dungeon. That would leave two major girls that are complete unknowns, assuming Belle's plans don't change. Personally, I would prefer all the characters be introduced before proceeding, but that may just be me. Okay, on to the wild speculation.

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
Funny as that might have been, it's obviously not true. The penis, even a huge one, doesn't contain that much blood. I mean, people aren't passing out left and right when taking blood tests at the doctor's (unless they have reactions to needles).
The conditions are different. Short version: localized constriction of blood vessels allows the body to maintain blood pressure during blood donation, etc. High blood pressure is the leading cause of erectile dysfunction, because the body values keeping the heart & brain functioning rather than diverting too much bloodflow to reproduction.
A brief google search suggests that the cock would need to be at least one yard long to cause an otherwise healthy adult male to pass out.

Or about the ratio of Belle's height to 1/2 the player character's penis length.

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
I love reading story speculation, particularly when someone gets close to the mark. You are all missing some major parts of the puzzle though (because I haven't introduced them yet), and keep in mind that I have deliberately placed a few red herrings into the mix. Also, rest assured that whatever is going on, it's not straightforward and it is layered.

Cream

Sep 18, 2016
I love reading story speculation, particularly when someone gets close to the mark. You are all missing some major parts of the puzzle though (because I haven't introduced them yet), and keep in mind that I have deliberately placed a few red herrings into the mix. Also, rest assured that whatever is going on, it's not straightforward and it is layered.
I'm glad to hear that, and kind of figured it would be the case. I have found myself thinking i don't envy your position of doling out the story piece by piece over a long(ish) period because eventually you run the risk of having some one figure out the ending, like George r.r. martin had happen, and that can suck out some of the fun (for you, i'll have fun with this regardless ^^). That said the red herrings and intentional omission will surely help ^_^

keep up the good work!

Reactions: Belle
4.60 star(s) 378 Votes