Mar 1, 2018
This is really great game. Story is nice, and I like the overall setting being in fantasy medieval (I'm sucker for those). Renders are awesome, characters and their development is also good (it doesn't feel rushed). Awesome game, keep it up. Now for my speculations about story, and how it can progress.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
All in all, this is great game and I am looking forward to your future updates. Keep up the great work. I hope that my wall of text didn't bore you. ;)

Reactions: Belle

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I. The poisoned truthsayer may have been more than a human lie-detector and was prepping Mc's mind but was killed before he could finish.
II. The Priestess is actually the "dead" twin sister and was programing the MC as her Manchurian Candidate and blanking his mind afterward. but the old crone interfered with her plan before she could activate MC

Belle is obviously a highly trained (double O class) agent sent as the MC's handler.

jbg.jpg

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
Meyer could have easily been the MC if we go with this time loop theory.

And true, if Belle isn't some sort of super agent, Belle is doing something wrong.

Reactions: RustyV

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
And judging from Belle's tirade about being "knee deep in pussy..." I'm guessing her arch-nemesis would be Pussy Galore.
pussy_galore.jpeg
Last James Bondism. Or should I say last, Bondism, James Bondism.

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
Addition of the map just made the game a lot interesting because of that the game starts to feel like a adventure and not your average visual novel with point & click twist. I just hope that there will be lots more to do as well lots of more places to visit. I just wonder what other ideas Bell is or would like to implement in the game that would make it even more interesting and yes i'm looking forward to getting the current and many other hopefully new ladies to come. :)

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Addition of the map just made the game a lot interesting because of that the game starts to feel like a adventure and not your average visual novel with point & click twist.
Thank you! Making it feel like more of an adventure was exactly why I included it in the first place. :)

Memorin

Sep 6, 2017
On an unrelated note Japaneses are masters of crafting adventures. The line "そして冒険へ" sparks so much imaginations...

VeggieNeptunia

Nov 30, 2017
I have tested the game last week and i got a nice suprise. At this point what i like more is the funny vibe something that only find in Teacher's Pet and it made so popular (hope you get the same luck and got the same love), want i don't like and it's a buzz killer is the finite number of days... even in Persona a game that i love i got problem with that
Best of luck

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
There's a lot of good stuff in this game and it improves steadily, I hadn't played a few versions and was positively surprised about the amount of new content.

Even though it's not exactly a new approach, I was moved about how Evelyn's story developed, hope there's a happy solution (preferably involving a whole harem of loving girlfriends including her).

I keep thinking which girl I like the most, but they are all pretty sexy, with Primrose, Callie and Nell being my favourites (Primrose and Nell cute and sexy and Callie... mhm that ass when she has her dress spread on the floor, that fair, unblemished skin and how she presents herself in her lingerie... yummy), but like I wrote all girls are hot.

I'm pretty sure I know the story behind the crone AND the mysterious bathing beauty, but who knows, might go into entirely different directions.

Umgah

Sep 26, 2016
Q: Are the watermarks on images come from the original game author or added by the uploader?

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
Q: Are the watermarks on images come from the original game author or added by the uploader?
It's from a third party site that does it on everything they upload. It's real fucking annoying. Trust me, uploaders aren't gonna put a watermark like that on their games, why would they need to advertise for a site when they upload primarily to Patreon and generally have links to their Patreon's in their games?

falcon37857

Aug 26, 2017
OK gonna say it now, after playing for the first time, Belle is my favorite character ever. Some of the things that come out of that little pixie's mouth had me rolling and the one scene with her near the beginning was priceless. Keep up the good work with the story cause that's what is separating this from all the other games. And as for any grinding for stat points I think a nice balance has finally been hit. Can't wait to visit the pixie queen (I think that's what she was referred to as) with Belle cause I'm sure they'll be some interesting conversations there.

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
That was an amazing update - and that's me now signed up on Patreon.

A super super game that really should be on the popular game list instead of some of the dross on there.

4.60 star(s) 378 Votes