RedRoajs1

Red Rose
Donor
Jun 15, 2017
Hello everyone, I was just wondering, what's the difference between accepting and not accepting Thaddeus's apology?

RedRoajs1

Red Rose
Donor
Jun 15, 2017
There is no mechanical difference. Yet. There might be in the future. The game does remember your choice, at least.
Oh, cool! Thanks for the crazy fast response... :coldsweat: But if you're the game dev, with the current development speed you've got going, how the heck do you still have time to be so active in the community?! Do you even sleep??? XD Awesome game btw. You've got some of the best characters among the many games I've played. :heartcoveredeyes:

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
But if you're the game dev, with the current development speed you've got going, how the heck do you still have time to be so active in the community?! Do you even sleep???
It's not difficult checking in regularly throughout the day, so keeping up to date with the community is easy enough.

Thanks for the praise. :)

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
there's a new game (The Awakening) using a smart-mouthed pixie (fairy) to guide the MC in using mind control on women for sex. The pixie is also invisible to everyone but the MC . Looks like Belle created a new genre.
intimation is the sincerest form of flattery. as long as the pixie Belle doesn't find out she has some fairy copying her style.

Last edited:

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
there's a new game (The Awakening) using a smart-mouthed pixie (fairy) to guide the MC in using mind control on women for sex. The pixie is also invisible to everyone but the MC . Looks like Belle created a new genre.
intimation is the sincerest form of flattery. as long as the pixie Belle doesn't find out she has some fairy copying her style.
Inspiration is all well and good. I mean, I borrowed from both HuniePop and Ace Attorney when I created Belle. However, straight up copying Belle is not the kind of "flattery" I appreciate. That's just lazy and dishonest.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Inspiration is all well and good. I mean, I borrowed from both HuniePop and Ace Attorney when I created Belle. However, straight up copying Belle is not the kind of "flattery" I appreciate. That's just lazy and dishonest.
I'd say more bootleg than copied.

There are similarities but it's a much weaker character.

The attempt is there but the other fairy has weak banterfoo.

Reactions: DA22 and Belle

throw_nws

Jul 19, 2017
I played through Huniepop and whilst i appreciated the pixie there (i forget her name), she doesn't have the sass our in-game Belle does.

And never will!

Fact is, i never even made the connection at all. Which says a lot about her originality.

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
If anyone is particularly interested in the origins of Belle as a character, I wrote and published a 1169 word article about her on my Patreon today for $10 patrons. I write the occasional lengthy post for patrons at that level, and this time was about Belle. In summary though, Belle came into my design document late. I even made a prototype of the game without her, which sucked. The main inspirations for the character were HuniePop and Ace Attorney, though I've made sure that she is her own character and not just a rehash of something other people have done before.

Calabreezy

Mar 15, 2018
Hello, everyone! I'm the creator of this game and will be happy to answer any questions you might have about it. I apologize for the buggy first release that some of you encountered above. The crash was quickly identified and fixed with version 0.101.

loxlox, you should probably return in a few versions. I'm going to move slowly with the sexual content (though not anywhere near as slow as games like Dating my Daughter), so your reaction is kind of expected and not at all wrong. As a creator, it's hard to know exactly when the right time to start releasing something like this is. To some it will be too early, to others it will be just right. I fully expect the first camp to massively outweigh the second in this instance, but that's okay. I'm in for the long haul. :)

How do I get to see the crone again for more training?

compaq

Sep 14, 2017
Picked up version 0.6 but never got the time to play it. Finally did yesterday. Amazing. Loving the content so far.
I really dig the overall atmosphere and the writing is tremendously good. Unlike some other popular projects out there, this one is a gem that keeps getting better regularly.

4.60 star(s) 376 Votes