zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
There's always someone ready to ask how to raise perversion around the corner...

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
Are there any cheats for money of stats?
You wont really need money cheat since you get well pay from the girl who owns the clothing shop, or when you unlock the hunting option and earn even more when your hunting skill is at its max. :)

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Ssh, we want to swim just under the radar so they won't ruin it all for us!
Gotta agree. Its better for the game if its invisible on the Patreon radar. Belle would certainly make alot more revenue if this game had the popularity it deserves, but then you attract the scrutiny of the patreon police, and who knows what they will find offensive this week.
Its money versus creativity. Thankfully the dev has opted for creativity, and it shows in the game quality.

Hawkthorn

Nov 21, 2017
This game even as it stands, DESERVES more attention, much less my complete faith in the future.

Since BB went to "on hold" been wondering about popularity on this site. Seeing as it currently has 40k+ comments, it will be top game for years at a guess. (number 2 game is 20k+) Then I found this game, and its not on the front page. Even the "most viewed" has a game with a 2 1/2 star rating as number one, and 8 page of conversation.

No idea if under the current design if it will ever be fixed.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
This game even as it stands, DESERVES more attention, much less my complete faith in the future.

Since BB went to "on hold" been wondering about popularity on this site. Seeing as it currently has 40k+ comments, it will be top game for years at a guess. (number 2 game is 20k+) Then I found this game, and its not on the front page. Even the "most viewed" has a game with a 2 1/2 star rating as number one, and 8 page of conversation.

No idea if under the current design if it will ever be fixed.
Needs views to get there. Doesn't matter how they "fix" things, if it doesn't get views, star rating means nothing.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
While I agree LLTP should be a number one game (and it is to us) often popularity is not beneficial. Too much attention can also be not great (I'm sure the pixie would argue that position). Think of all of the charming places that get ruined once the general public finds out about them.
I don't think Belle would let popularity change the game. But with the Patreon/paypal rampage any hint of incest or mind control is heresy and I'd hate to see this game compromised to continue.

Last edited:
Reactions: kalifianto

kalifianto

Jun 19, 2017
Just saw the new training content with the crone with the visions

I really like it. The whole concept.
I guess we'd need to reinforce the spells for new game plus huh?? Nice.

Reactions: Belle

Zacccz

Apr 8, 2018
View attachment 79487
Overview:
You live a simple life in a small fantasy town. You possess few talents except that of Truthsaying, the ability to magically tell if someone is lying. One day news arrives that the King is dead of old age and that his daughter, Princess Selena, is coming to your town for her coronation. When a person close to you gets murdered soon after, and you learn that you are the only person who can save the world from an unspecified calamity, things get rather heated.

Serving under a powerful sorceress, you are taught the ability to manipulate people's minds. With this knowledge in hand and a potty-mouthed pixie in tow, you are told to prepare for the arrival of the Princess so that you can seduce her and save the world (the details of this elude you). Until then, however, you must practice. How appealing, then, that this practice means using your magic to seduce as many of the town's girls as possible.

Life is about to become... satisfying.

Updated: 29/03/18
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: 0.7.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Change-Log:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Download(s):
PC: - - - - - -
Mac: - - - - - -
Android
:
Android port thx to @booom313 play it at your own risk.

View attachment 22573 View attachment 22574 View attachment 22576 View attachment 22577
The android link doesn't work

4.60 star(s) 376 Votes