krys69

Sep 6, 2017
How do I improve pathfinding? I also need that one last level of perversity?
Pathfinding you get from the dryad in the woods and the perversity i think there should be 4 so far and if you got less than you need to read some books, but that's related to Premoise's thing. :)

Malkav

May 28, 2017
Do I miss out on any scenes if I let Thadius and Evelyn go at it? I am not scared of any fetish, I just want a save with all content available. (like, is there for instance a scene later which required me to have stopped it?)

EDIT

Also, I am loading an older save, it says in the changelog map should be available. But all I can do when I leave town is call for the dryad. Do I need to pick up the map somewhere?

Last edited:

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Do I miss out on any scenes if I let Thadius and Evelyn go at it? I am not scared of any fetish, I just want a save with all content available. (like, is there for instance a scene later which required me to have stopped it?)
There is one scene you could miss if you do that in the current version, yes. You won't be able to have all content available in one save.

Also, I am loading an older save, it says in the changelog map should be available. But all I can do when I leave town is call for the dryad. Do I need to pick up the map somewhere?
The map is an icon in the upper right corner of the screen, to the left of the other icons. This is explained in the updated tutorial, but for those returning from older saves, it's not going to be immediately obvious. The map is usually greyed out, but will become colored and available when you're in a valid location at a valid time, such as when you have just left town.

Reactions: Malkav

Malkav

May 28, 2017
There is one scene you could miss if you do that in the current version, yes. You won't be able to have all content available in one save.

The map is an icon in the upper right corner of the screen, to the left of the other icons. This is explained in the updated tutorial, but for those returning from older saves, it's not going to be immediately obvious. The map is usually greyed out, but will become colored and available when you're in a valid location at a valid time, such as when you have just left town.
Alright, thank you for the attention. Your game is great by the way, I am excited to see where the story goes.

Hawkthorn

Nov 21, 2017
So another game I play just did an update, and I am hoping to see one for LLTP soon(ish) , I fear I will have the same problem. That being no matter how much content will be in update, it wont be enough.

Just getting my unjustified bitching out of the way now @Belle

AnonForget

Feb 3, 2017
I just finished playing it. I pretty much did everything in the walkthrough and I was pleasantly surprised. Thank you. I will look forward to future content.

Reactions: Belle

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
So another game I play just did an update, and I am hoping to see one for LLTP soon(ish) , I fear I will have the same problem. That being no matter how much content will be in update, it wont be enough.
The next update (0.8) will be at the end of the month, as always. This one is going to be on the smaller side because of the complexity of the scenes. These are good scenes though (in my opinion, anyway), so it should be worth it. Also, I'm expecting to put the plot into turbo mode with 0.9, an update I'm really excited about.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Hope we get to see the fairy court this update.
Kinda wanna see Belle yell "You're out of order! You're out of order! The whole Fay court is out of order!"

Last edited:

makdog

Sep 25, 2017
Are there heavy NTR content in the walkthough?
I love the concept of the game and the girl but hate NTR.

kokotheworm

Aug 19, 2016
The next update (0.8) will be at the end of the month, as always. This one is going to be on the smaller side because of the complexity of the scenes. These are good scenes though (in my opinion, anyway), so it should be worth it. Also, I'm expecting to put the plot into turbo mode with 0.9, an update I'm really excited about.
You go girl/sexy mosquito thingy do your thing.

4.60 star(s) 376 Votes