Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Updated OP to v0.7.1 PC, if anybody has a Mac link for this, drop me a pm.
I don't know why, but the changelog you posted is wrong. Someone decided to copy the update text from my Patreon post instead of the changelog itself, and I keep scratching my head to figure out why. The actual changelog for 0.7.1 looks like this:

Changelog 0.7.1:
  • The map should now be available when loading old saves.

did Samarra's pubic hair ever get fixed?
What was wrong with it?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This is indeed the mystery scene. :)

You do that by talking to Evelyn on a day she's home (day 2 or a day that is a multiple of 3 or 5)
I added day two back in both because Evelyn was always supposed to be available the moment you get free control, but also because of the trouble the lack of her presence caused you last update. Sorry about that.

Anyway, updated walkthrough is ready for those who want it.
Wow, that was quick. You really are amazing. :)

Reactions: Augustus Commodus

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
I don't know why, but the changelog you posted is wrong. Someone decided to copy the update text from my Patreon post instead of the changelog itself, and I keep scratching my head to figure out why. The actual changelog for 0.7.1 looks like this:

Changelog 0.7.1:
  • The map should now be available when loading old saves.
Fixed.

Reactions: Belle
Aug 15, 2017
I added day two back in both because Evelyn was always supposed to be available the moment you get free control, but also because of the trouble the lack of her presence caused you last update. Sorry about that.
Don't worry about me; just do your thing. It's on me to adapt to whatever you add or change in the game. Take the new character for example. Her requirement of three days between sessions meant I had to work those in spread out among the other content. That's just part of my self appointed job. Thanks for the thought, though.
Wow, that was quick. You really are amazing. :)
Thanks. This one involved more cutting and pasting and less optimization than usual, though. I kind of feel it's inelegant/sloppy, but hopefully some people still feel it's useful.

Reactions: Belle

Djd3

Jun 7, 2017
Holy moly i'm glad i decided to start ignoring this thread, since the last update became a freaking war zone (yet again due to some specific topics).

It's weird tho cause if you go on the patreon page, where people a giving Belle real money to develope this project (and not downloading it for free), there is way less bullshit that there is here and that's quite sad.
Just try to enjoy the fact you are getting stuff for free and if the game is not for you move on, i never understood people that moan that much about patreon stuff if they are not actually helping the developement, and even then it's up to the dev to decide which direction his/her project will take.

(Small not on the ntr stuff that's still SADLY going on. Belle is one of the very few devs that decided to put an ntr scene under a ''you are doing some bullshit'' flag since it actually remove Sis from the love interests and make you feel kinda pathetic [thanks to Belle the character]. Even if i understand the fact that the scene is annoying to see in the first place [NO ntr player here] you people must acknowledge that it's a well made scene that's there only to allow the MC to get closer to Evelyn.)

I already wrote on the patreon but i'll write here too cause this thread really need less crying babies and some more positivity.
Great update my friend, i'm 99% i missed something but there is the walkthrough now soo i can go check there, keep up the good work. I'm eager to see some stuff for the main girls while awake instead that adding new characters but still a quite enjoyable update, see ya next month here!

Memorin

Sep 6, 2017
If anything, you, the MC are the one is using hypno stuff to charm the pants off your sister in hopes of committing incest with her. If NTR is actually a real thing you will be the culprit who should be put on stake for his crimes, not Thaddeus who's simply following nature's course.

Garen

May 6, 2017
I went back and started a new game, and there is now a tutorial on using the Map Scroll (looks kinda like a baton or telescope) in the upper right when outside of town.

I returned to my saved game and sure enough I could use the map while outside of town, and had four options (hunt boar, visit crone, river, or return to town.)
Did the same but I still don't see anything on screen besides "Return to town" and only the town and Crone's hut on the map.
Is there any requirement on what day it should be? I'm on Day 21 - Sunday.

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Did the same but I still don't see anything on screen besides "Return to town" and only the town and Crone's hut on the map.
Make sure you're playing 0.7.1, not 0.7.0.

Edit: Misread your post. You need to talk to Aldred after your first visit with Thaddeus.

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
To hunt you need to talk to Alfred first, while to go to the river you need to train the new skill once.

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
The v0.7.1 MEGA version (at least) has some spam from the original uploader in it:
MEGA & NOFILE & NOPY downloads of 7.1 all have images watermarked by that 3rd party site. I'm not sure about the other links, but I'm assuming they are currently all like that.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Hey guys I was wondering if this game has any console commands, As according to the walkthrough you have to let the netorare go ahead for the optimal path even though the player will be given an option to avoid it; however, choosing to do so will negatively impact income earned in game, impeding the character’s ability to learn abilities and delaying content. so I was hoping to get around this with console commands but going back 5 pages and I haven't seen anything or if there is I missed it. Any help would be appreciated.
Letting NTR happen is the easiest way to earn money, not the only way.

There are also jobs.

Work for a living.

Reactions: Dinker and zazzaro

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
MEGA & NOFILE & NOPY downloads of 7.1 all have images watermarked by that 3rd party site. I'm not sure about the other links, but I'm assuming they are currently all like that.
Now I'm curious if there are even more insidious changes to that version. For all I know, the uploader might have gone into the code and made changes to it, such as replacing the link to my patreon with someone else's. I wouldn't be surprised if that was the case.

Reactions: L7Bear

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
Now I'm curious if there are even more insidious changes to that version. For all I know, the uploader might have gone into the code and made changes to it, such as replacing the link to my patreon with someone else's. I wouldn't be surprised if that was the case.
Nope. Patreon opens your stuff.

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Ya baby daddy klx updated links in OP with real download straight from sauce so no shady watermarks or anything, also added Mac version.

thats why I'm ya fave here and you can't just trust these hoes on rando russian sites you know

4.60 star(s) 376 Votes