John The Boogeyman Wick

Jul 12, 2017
@Belle
Pretty good, a little short but densest. Thanks for implementing the the Rollback make things easier. With Callie I can't tell if she like feed back or complaint more? Wish there was more Evelyn though:cryingface:

Reactions: Belle

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
@Belle
Pretty good a little short but densest. Thanks for implementing the the Rollback make things easier. With Callie I can't tell if she like feed back or complaint more? Wish there was more Evelyn though:cryingface:
Callie is supposed to be hard to read in that situation. Let's just say that I'm a firm believer in the concept of interesting choices instead of just having a right and a wrong choice. Both choices have advantages and disadvantages and will impact your future relationship with her in some way. This goes for most choices in the game.

I expect to add more Evelyn content in version 0.3, but first I'll need to begin work on 0.2, which focuses on Primrose.

John The Boogeyman Wick

Jul 12, 2017
Callie is supposed to be hard to read in that situation. Let's just say that I'm a firm believer in the concept of interesting choices instead of just having a right and a wrong choice. Both choices have advantages and disadvantages and will impact your future relationship with her in some way. This goes for most choices in the game.

I expect to add more Evelyn content in version 0.3, but first I'll need to begin work on 0.2, which focuses on Primrose.
I like your view on dialog choices and Can't wait for v.03 then!

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
I like your view on dialog choices and Can't wait for v.03 then!
Don't expect massive additions to Evelyn's storyline for 0.3 though. My current plan is for 0.3 to expand a little bit of everything and introduce the missing gameplay systems (perhaps except for inventory. We'll see). With some of those expanded systems, it makes sense to add new parts to existing scenes, including those with Evelyn. Think of the initial release as Evelyn's, 0.15 as Callie's, 0.2 as Primrose's, and 0.3 as the glue that starts to bind everything together and make it all stronger.

Sep 4, 2017

Uh Uh Uh Primrose.!

AxelKoch

Aug 28, 2017
I like the model rendering in this game. They seem detailed and none comical, except for the fairy and the witch, which is obviously intended.

I am wondering though if this game will be mind control exclusively or will there be options for more Genuine™(SNAFU style) relationships/sex?

ilozq

Jul 26, 2017
it was a good experience, liked the game.

first of all, the writing was definetly better than the majority of the current games, it has great potential imho.
models used are also top notch, loved them. devs even paid attention to male characters which was surprising for me since i had gotten used to the classic bald guy by now :biggrin: i wonder how the princess will look like, like it's mentioned in the game, increasing hype so much :eazyHype: is good for the business but rising expectations so much will also backfire. hope they find a good balance.

and to point out some negative things, game describes a lot of game mechanics and after the start you realize all of those were for nothing. it was a bit confusing to suddenly left with 2 options without any notification that they are actually not in the game yet. also i'd suggest introducing some more mechanic, because it would bore me to repeat the same "find clue and invade her mind and make her do things" for every character. like okay, princess' mind is sealed but i should at least get some girls other than magic rapey thing.

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
I am wondering though if this game will be mind control exclusively or will there be options for more Genuine™(SNAFU style) relationships/sex?
There will be several types of relationships possible in this game. Mind control is just one of them. You can approach the girls in a more traditional visual novel style if you're looking for romance, though of course, this won't really be visible until we get quite a bit farther into the game. The reason Invade Mind seems like the only thing you can do right now is that the payoff for that comes faster. As we push forward, you will start to see changes in how the characters behave towards you based on how you have treated them before (and possibly based on what they've heard from others in town about you).

Some kind of mind control may be mandatory for some of the girls to enable romance options in the first place, though. Callie would be a good example of this, based on what you've already seen in this version of the game.

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
20 copper coins don't come easily, and I guess there will be consequences for that
Yeah. I don't want to punish players for picking that option, but as the potential uses of money increase in later versions, you will definitely feel the effect of spending money frivolously. Ultimately, I know that what you're paying that money for is what most people play the game for in the first place, so I don't want to make it so that they shouldn't do it.

In later versions, you can expect to be able to earn money during your morning action almost every day.

Fenix34

Jun 16, 2017
Just discovered this game and wow. Im blown away. In what is considered a demo it had a fair share of content and I have almost no complaints. The models are gorgeous, proportional (which is huge for me, not massive tited bimbos, not to mention the petite body type of belle which i love, wouldnt mind more smaller breasted models) and the story line is awesome! I felt like I was playing oblivion but with great nudity!

The humor in this game is another reason why this is quickly becoming my favorite game, I dont think ive chuckled more in any game, Belle is hilarious and I love all her interjections. Even the default name Dickon made me laugh. (was this the game of thrones reference I thought it was?)

Lastly, and a point that may be overlooked is your naming, they all seem to be names from different universes/movies/games etc, and I enjoyed those allusions. Glad I found this gem, and def hope to be able to support it financially once I can.

Reactions: jande21 and Belle

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Even the default name Dickon made me laugh. (was this the game of thrones reference I thought it was?)
Yes. Yes it was. :) I think it's the only pop reference in the game right now. I'm trying to avoid memes and stuff like that, but for just that one thing I couldn't resist (but see below).

Lastly, and a point that may be overlooked is your naming, they all seem to be names from different universes/movies/games etc, and I enjoyed those allusions.
I think that's part coincidental, part aligning design decisions. I use name etymology to determine names in this game. Almost every name you will come across has some kind of meaning behind it alluding to the personality of the person in question. Belle is an exception in that she's an homage to Tinker Bell.

U

User_10739

I really like Primrose and want to get to the bottom of her... (insert lecherous thought here)
Kinda wish I could get anywhere with Callie too! Being that I guessed her major secret already...

Yeah, love the fairy too and want to shove my thick yet short dick into her!

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 4, 2017
There will be several types of relationships possible in this game. Mind control is just one of them. You can approach the girls in a more traditional visual novel style if you're looking for romance, though of course, this won't really be visible until we get quite a bit farther into the game. The reason Invade Mind seems like the only thing you can do right now is that the payoff for that comes faster. As we push forward, you will start to see changes in how the characters behave towards you based on how you have treated them before (and possibly based on what they've heard from others in town about you).

Some kind of mind control may be mandatory for some of the girls to enable romance options in the first place, though. Callie would be a good example of this, based on what you've already seen in this version of the game.
So if I'm understanding it correct, you will "just" unlock something in them that they have already thought about/are ok with, not forcing them to something that they(deep down inside) haven't been thinking about or would never do?
Soo we are basically just unlocking their desires and lubing them up mentally, i like that^^

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
So if I'm understanding it correct, you will "just" unlock something in them that they have already thought about/are ok with, not forcing them to something that they(deep down inside) haven't been thinking about or would never do?
Soo we are basically just unlocking their desires and lubing them up mentally, i like that^^
It's a bit of both, actually. Once you apply hooks deeper in a girl's mind by finding her larger, darker secrets, you will be able to make more extreme changes to her inhibitions, but there are definitely restrictions. One has been revealed in 0.15, but there will be others. You will be able to choose for yourself whether or not to make them do things they wouldn't normally do.

All of this is subject to change as things develop. I have a vision in my mind of how this will all work in the end, but ideas often don't escape unscathed once they come into contact with reality.

Sep 4, 2017
It's a bit of both, actually. Once you apply hooks deeper in a girl's mind by finding her larger, darker secrets, you will be able to make more extreme changes to her inhibitions, but there are definitely restrictions. One has been revealed in 0.15, but there will be others. You will be able to choose for yourself whether or not to make them do things they wouldn't normally do.

All of this is subject to change as things develop. I have a vision in my mind of how this will all work in the end, but ideas often don't escape unscathed once they come into contact with reality.
Well what i mean is that being their deepest darkest secret, it is still something that they have thought about or done so we basically just dig it out and make them accept it:p

4.60 star(s) 376 Votes