Andy02

Donor
Jul 14, 2017
Here is an updated walkthrough for the latest version of the game. I apologize that it isn't as visually polished as earlier versions. I haven't gotten any image manipulation software loaded yet. I also changed it a bit. I've included many more variables and listed requirements for various actions. Hopefully, that will make it more useful for those who wish to use it more as a guide than following it step by step. It does make it a bit more cluttered, though. If anyone would like to give their feedback on the changes, I'd appreciate your feedback.

Note: Day 8 afternoon I had sex with fairy queen now it's. Day 11 afternoon pathfinder training can't be done because of days abstinence. Maybe a bug or has to be on day 12.

Reactions: Seriosha

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I hate to bring this up again but why exactly do you guys use a walkthrough and cheats? What you should do is basically spelt out for you and there's no point in increasing ANY stat or currency since the story itself is in you getting these things.

I really see no point in these things so if someone could educate me what they use them for I'd appreciate it.
I can't speak for everybody, but I use a walkthrough as a fail-safe to be certain I fully explored everything after I completed an update.

Reactions: jsbb9999

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
I can get behind that Rusty. Belle's work is too good to not want to see!

I think the big difference though, as others have said, is that this is a game that you can play without having one alongside you. Some games you -have- to have a walkthrough else you get utterly stuck.

With LLTP a walkthrough is a nice bonus post gameplay, I feel for the reason you outline.

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
I can't speak for everybody, but I use a walkthrough as a fail-safe to be certain I fully explored everything after I completed an update.
I use them for that and sometimes other reasons, if a game is really long i may use one so i don't have to play the game again.
As for cheats some games may have a lot of grinding or timed events and if you don't have the item you need at the right time you may need to use cheats.
This game i did not have enough copper the first playthrough but i also screwed up on the days, in my second playthrough things are going way better!
So i may have screwed up my first playthrough and yes this game is really good!

Reactions: RustyV
Aug 15, 2017
I find the speculation game funy, so I participate :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This seems perhaps a little confused but english is not my language so please be lenient.
Don't worry about your English. It was quite understandable, and your English is probably better than my any other language.
One other think i am be curious about , who is Thaddeus's woman in capital?
It might be Selena, but we don't know anything other than he has a woman in the capital. We do know that prior to her "death," Thaddeus was quite close with Lilith.

Thanks for the info and like i said i just started over!
I just was a little annoyed since this and another game i had to start over the other game had save issues.
It can get hard remembering and keeping track of all the options you make in games you are playing.
I hope this playthrough goes well. While the game will eventually have a time restraint, from what Belle has said, it will never be so tight that a player would be punished for making a few mistakes, and the New Game+ feature will allow players to experience anything they may have missed. Although, as the guy who writes the walkthrough, we're moving into the most frustrating part of development. We are starting to get into mutually exclusive content, and I have to pick one or the other. Once we actually get the New Game+, that will be mitigated since I can just split content among different playthroughs, but, until then, I'll probably favor newer content over older content and just try to cram as much as possible into a single playthrough.
Instead of transferring the new files into the old folder, I transferred my saves into the new folder. That did the trick. So why change how Samarra talks? Her old speech patterns were better.
You shouldn't even need to do that. Just open the new game, and you should have your old saves. Ren'Py stores saves under Users\*name*\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\. Those saves should be accessible by each subsequent version of the game.

As for Samarra, there was a vote on Patreon where the Patreons decided that her speech should be changed. Belle seemed to be leaning that way since she found it difficult and time consuming to write Samarra's dialogue in the old style. Unless she has changed her mind, Belle did leave open the possibility that she would give Samarra a different accent in the future, but there are some considerations. As mentioned, it can't be too difficult to write. Second, it can't be too difficult for players to understand. Third, it shouldn't come across as a caricature or make Samarra sound unintelligent. Personally, I liked the old accent, but I can certainly understand Belle's reasoning. Of course, I'm not Belle, and I shouldn't be putting words into her mouth. Take everything I said with a grain of salt. If she wishes to clarify or elaborate, maybe she'll chime in.
I hate to bring this up again but why exactly do you guys use a walkthrough and cheats? What you should do is basically spelt out for you and there's no point in increasing ANY stat or currency since the story itself is in you getting these things.

I really see no point in these things so if someone could educate me what they use them for I'd appreciate it.
I can't really say why others use a walkthrough with this game, but I can say why I started writing a walkthrough. There are some things that can become impossible in this game if you make a wrong choice. For example, if you tell Callie after the first lingerie fashion show that you really just wanted to give her feedback, it become impossible to get her panties. Similarly, before the Evelyn meeting with Aldred at the Worksite sequence was added, it was possible to miss the clue that Belle couldn't read. At first, I just tried answering questions as they came up, but after answering the same question over and over again, I decided it was easier to create a walkthrough for those who'd like some help.
Note: Day 8 afternoon I had sex with fairy queen now it's. Day 11 afternoon pathfinder training can't be done because of days abstinence. Maybe a bug or has to be on day 12.
11-8=3. At least, when I tested it, it worked for me. You should be able to have sex with Erato on Day 11 after having sex with the Fairy Queen on Day 8. I was able to when I tested the walkthrough. In the game, Erato merely says you need to wait three days to have sex. Perhaps my choosing to refer to that as Days Abstinence was misleading. Does anyone feel I should reword that? Or we can just assume Erato counts inclusively. Either way, it should work. If it isn't for you, I'm not sure why your game is working differently than mine, unless you did something that gave you sexual release on Day 9, 10, or 11 that I don't have in the walkthrough.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
As for Samarra, there was a vote on Patreon where the Patreons decided that her speech should be changed. Belle seemed to be leaning that way since she found it difficult and time consuming to write Samarra's dialogue in the old style. Unless she has changed her mind, Belle did leave open the possibility that she would give Samarra a different accent in the future, but there are some considerations. As mentioned, it can't be too difficult to write. Second, it can't be too difficult for players to understand. Third, it shouldn't come across as a caricature or make Samarra sound unintelligent.
Maybe simplify Samarra's speech patterns. Have Samarra speak in Incredible Hulk dialogue.
"Primrose guilty! Samarra Smash!"
"Samarra horny! Samarra want Snu-snu!"
Or not.

Reactions: Nottravis

TheCrimsonRevenger

Jul 13, 2017
That's a bit of an exaggeration. It's a shame cuz her accent was probably the best part of Sammara. Made her more exotic, and unique in a way that a mere darker skin tone could not and does not. Not in and of itself at least. She feels like a less sexualized Belle now. Vulgar like Belle and blunt like Belle, but none of Belle's sociopathic charm. I miss Old Sammara :(

jsbb9999

Modder
Sep 7, 2017
Walktroughs and Cheats... yes i use them too, be it for completion, or less grindings...
I completely agree that its really up to each individual's preference.

However for whoever is reading this thread, be warned.. Cheating in this game might/will lead to unwanted behavior in the gameplay (especially on abilities).
You might/will miss stuff and/or got stuck.

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
Walktroughs and Cheats... yes i use them too, be it for completion, or less grindings...
I completely agree that its really up to each individual's preference.

However for whoever is reading this thread, be warned.. Cheating in this game might/will lead to unwanted behavior in the gameplay (especially on abilities).
You might/will miss stuff and/or got stuck.
I can vouch for that jsbb9999... when I first played the game, i used cheats to bump my character stats but after the last update, I started off fresh without cheats & saw a LOT more content!!!

362straw6

Dec 16, 2017
I can't really say why others use a walkthrough with this game, but I can say why I started writing a walkthrough. There are some things that can become impossible in this game if you make a wrong choice. For example, if you tell Callie after the first lingerie fashion show that you really just wanted to give her feedback, it become impossible to get her panties. Similarly, before the Evelyn meeting with Aldred at the Worksite sequence was added, it was possible to miss the clue that Belle couldn't read. At first, I just tried answering questions as they came up, but after answering the same question over and over again, I decided it was easier to create a walkthrough for those who'd like some help.
I gave Callie honest feedback the first two times, and showered her with compliments on the lingerie, and was still able to get panties from her. FYI

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
This game is a VN that tells an interactive story, it's not a game based on Skinner's operant conditioning chamber where the only way to advance is to grind away to achieve a reward.
Cheating is not only ill-advised, but you miss a lot of the story. Its like reading the last page of Murder on the Orient Express first and then reading the book to solve the mystery.
Or at least this is my take on this enterprise.

Aug 15, 2017
Maybe simplify Samarra's speech patterns. Have Samarra speak in Incredible Hulk dialogue.
"Primrose guilty! Samarra Smash!"
"Samarra horny! Samarra want Snu-snu!"
Or not.
I fear that would violate the third principle: making Samarra sound unintelligent. Once again, I don't want to put word's into Belle's mouth, but I image the voice she'd like for Samarra would be somewhere between and .
I gave Callie honest feedback the first two times, and showered her with compliments on the lingerie, and was still able to get panties from her. FYI
That doesn't sound right. During the first two dress shows, your options should be Shower her with compliments and Be critical, but fair. You have to select Be critical, but fair at least once to be able to get her panties, meaning you can select Shower her with compliments once and still get her panties. With the lingerie shows, you're options should be I honestly just wanted to give you feedback and Okay, you got me. I wanted to see, not the lingerie. If you select the former, it becomes impossible to get her panties. Unless you are mistaken in your recollection, I have no idea how you would have gotten Shower her with compliments as an option for the lingerie show.
That was a very good update and this time i did better with timing everything.
I'm glad this playthrough worked out better for you. One advantage to version 0.10.0 will be that Belle is focusing on the consequences of version 0.9.0. That means there won't be a need, for me anyway, to rearrange earlier events to optimize time management. The walkthrough for the next version should pick up right were the last one left off. That might be a first since I started writing it. :p

@Belle I remembered something I wanted to comment upon concerning the Fairy Queen scene from the previous update. If you say that you find her attractive, she'll reply that her husband had told her likewise, but she was afraid he was just trying to be nice. She's a master truthsayer: she would know if her husband was lying. It might work better to have her say something along the lines of, while she knew her husband meant what he was saying, she feared his devotion to her may have blinded him, and she wanted a second opinion from someone who was more objective. Just a thought.

Reactions: Catwashere

Crel

Jun 5, 2018
Can anyone point me to where Belle addresses the Patreon changes, assuming they have? Even an approximate page number would be great. Apparently the news wasn't negative as this thread isn't a dumpster fire, but I'd like to see what was said.

4.60 star(s) 375 Votes