Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
@Belle I remembered something I wanted to comment upon concerning the Fairy Queen scene from the previous update. If you say that you find her attractive, she'll reply that her husband had told her likewise, but she was afraid he was just trying to be nice. She's a master truthsayer: she would know if her husband was lying. It might work better to have her say something along the lines of, while she knew her husband meant what he was saying, she feared his devotion to her may have blinded him, and she wanted a second opinion from someone who was more objective. Just a thought.
Duly noted. Thanks!

Can anyone point me to where Belle addresses the Patreon changes, assuming they have? Even an approximate page number would be great. Apparently the news wasn't negative as this thread isn't a dumpster fire, but I'd like to see what was said.
What Patreon changes?

mobmobmob

Mar 25, 2018
@Belle You've done a great job! I love the game so far looking forward
how the Fairy Queen Story line goes. Maybe we get a Chance to remove
the contraceptive spell temporally so we can give her a half human offspring
as a sign of peace between humans and fairys. I'm sure her husband would understand:closedtongue:.

Also any Chance we can get Samarra to wear more and more reavealing armor in public
as the MC's power grows.

Keep up the good work!:eazyHype:

Reactions: Belle

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Also any Chance we can get Samarra to wear more and more reavealing armor in public
as the MC's power grows.
Not that she appears in public much at the moment, but this kind of thing will be limited because of the time and effort required to render every scene girls are involved in with multiple costumes. I do this with Belle. With other girls, their "alternate costumes" appear only in smaller areas.

TheCrimsonRevenger

Jul 13, 2017
I f
@Belle I remembered something I wanted to comment upon concerning the Fairy Queen scene from the previous update. If you say that you find her attractive, she'll reply that her husband had told her likewise, but she was afraid he was just trying to be nice. She's a master truthsayer: she would know if her husband was lying. It might work better to have her say something along the lines of, while she knew her husband meant what he was saying, she feared his devotion to her may have blinded him, and she wanted a second opinion from someone who was more objective. Just a thought.
A simpler solution might be that Truth Saying doesn't work on Fae. At least, not the two most powerful Fae(King nd Queen). The Queen says they're the ones who invented Truthsaying. Makes sense they'd know how to beat it.

Reactions: RustyV

TheCrimsonRevenger

Jul 13, 2017
Well look at how reluctant Prim was to just answer the question for the MC. And at this point in the story, she likes and is very warm and friendly toward the MC. She's so socially awkward, and Samarra tends to come across very aggressively. It's likely Prim would just shut down and not answer at all being confronted by someone so belligerent.

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Speaking of truthsaying, why didn't Samarra and Nell just straight up ask Primrose if she poisoned him? Samarra not quite trust Nell's ability?
It's not mentioned explicitly in the story, but Samarra and Nell did question Primrose about it. When she answered that she didn't kill Merek, it registered as a lie to Nell. Remember, Truthsaying doesn't necessarily reflect the truth, but what people perceive to be the truth. It cannot always be trusted. Primrose believes herself guilty, if only indirectly.

Le Taz

Master Of Baguettes
Modder
Donor
Mar 28, 2018
She's so socially awkward, and Samarra tends to come across very aggressively. It's likely Prim would just shut down and not answer at all being confronted by someone so belligerent.
Well, Samarra has her ways to make you talk. Remember the interrogation scene with the MC

CelestialTroy

Apr 22, 2018
console codes for altering stats please
I wouldn't alter stats m8, you will miss content. If you wanna use console I'd recommend only really using it for money.

On a different note, anyone have the Evelyn signature gif that they could post or something? Searched the first 100 pages of this god damn thread trying to find the fucking thing. So please, please post it if you have it or know where to find it. Thanks!

Mar 27, 2018
in future updates should have more scenes of sex with the queen of fairies, since the character we interpret says he wants to do with her one more time sex

what do you think @Belle

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
in future updates should have more scenes of sex with the queen of fairies, since the character we interpret says he wants to do with her one more time sex

what do you think @Belle
@Belle Have you ever thought about what MC will do about Evelyn if he goes after her, or if she's going to come back?
I assure you I've thought thoroughly about these things. You'll know what my thoughts are once we reach those points in the story. ;)

Reactions: RustyV
Mar 27, 2018
@Belle your game is very good, it is one of my favorite games, I am totally sure that you are doing a good job putting several options in the game allowing the player to make their own choices, especially at the time of sexual relations.

Reactions: Belle
4.60 star(s) 375 Votes