dirtyrat

May 26, 2018
is it possible to get evelyn to show her breasts on day 3? i did go to the old crone to initiate invading mind.

Crel

Jun 5, 2018
I work on LLtP in my spare time.
Yeah, sure. We all know you have a VPN running on your home firewall so you can queue up renders from the office. ;)

I've always been impressed that you have consistently been able to maintain work on LLTP and have a full time job without burnout. The fact the quality content of LLTP does not suffer AND you take time to talk with pirates is pretty impressive time management skills Belle, or fairy magic (just saying).
Actually your example of diligence has prompted me to start back to work on a book I began but wander off before completion.
I'm sure quite a few Patreon supporters also lurk around here.

But on a more serious note, yes it is pretty impressive that s/he manages a full time job, a consistent release schedule of quality updates, and engages with fans as often as they do. Definitely my favorite dev!

Reactions: Belle

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
allways thought the fay was barbie sized. if the silicon is soft enough it could be fun, but some people would tear the legs off probably.
So a Belle stretch-arm-strong?
Or a Barbie Belle?

ArchWolf

Mar 8, 2018
By the way @Belle , are you planning to put a "memory album" in the game? There are some scenes that I would like to see again, for example, when the MC is woken up with a Hand/BodyJob (I don't know the correct expression x'D) by Belle.

If I want to see this scene again I need to save a little before the scene, which causes me to have inumerous Saves, not to mention the work that gives to remember in which Save is the scene that I want :X

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
By the way @Belle , are you planning to put a "memory album" in the game? There are some scenes that I would like to see again, for example, when the MC is woken up with a Hand/BodyJob (I don't know the correct expression x'D) by Belle.

If I want to see this scene again I need to save a little before the scene, which causes me to have to have inumerous Saves, not to mention the work that gives to remember in which Save is the scene that I want :X
Yes, I intend to add this feature at some point. It's a significant undertaking though, so I'm not sure exactly when I'll be able to get around to it. It might end up being something I do at the end of the project, but we'll see.

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
Ironic that you get raped by the one girl I was going to choose not to have sex with.

EDIT: The game is top shelf though, I'm glad I decided to try it out. According to the walkthrough it's looking like I'm gonna get blue-balled in the current build with the one girl I really wanna fuck. Worth it though.

EDIT: Nope... this was far worse than being blue-balled.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
what else? The big fucking secret is that she has a god damn crush on you but is mind locked incest = bad. you have to crack that egg as player or you get the bad stick.

So a Belle stretch-arm-strong?
wat de wat now? i probably now what you mean though. maybe it is what i actualy meant? ;)

though i'd rather call her dumb belle. :D

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
what else? The big fucking secret is that she has a god damn crush on you but is mind locked incest = bad. you have to crack that egg as player or you get the bad stick.
Feels bad man. I'm not completely sold on my theory though since it makes no sense for someone to intentionally choose the current outcome. Those that are not into it would simply not trigger the night event in the first place. So it's gotta be more complicated than that.

P.S. @Belle I just wanted to point out that I really appreciated you not using a stairway to heaven system for every sexual engagement. Almost every game does it, and I'm sick of having to work my way through vaginal to get to anal. Nothing turns me on more than the idea of ignoring a girl's pussy in favor of her ass, and the girl liking that. This game has scenes that are the closest to that I'm yet to find in any game, it seems my fetish is pretty niche :FeelsBadMan: There's only two times vaginal is actually forced, one of them is effectively a rape, and the other is heavily offset by the fact that it's incest :FeelsGoodMan: Which is a pretty good exception for pretty obvious reasons.

Also, the story is pretty good (so far) ;) Very much looking forward to the next build.

Reactions: Belle
4.60 star(s) 376 Votes