abdul9

Apr 1, 2018
Hello, everyone! I'm the creator of this game and will be happy to answer any questions you might have about it. I apologize for the buggy first release that some of you encountered above. The crash was quickly identified and fixed with version 0.101.

loxlox, you should probably return in a few versions. I'm going to move slowly with the sexual content (though not anywhere near as slow as games like Dating my Daughter), so your reaction is kind of expected and not at all wrong. As a creator, it's hard to know exactly when the right time to start releasing something like this is. To some it will be too early, to others it will be just right. I fully expect the first camp to massively outweigh the second in this instance, but that's okay. I'm in for the long haul. :)
ans on thing will sister return y or n plzzzzzzzzzzz tell me

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Nice Primrose scene.
Little Belle alluded to her working toward getting sex (hopefully from the MC).
Would like to see a Belle pixie sex flashback. lol

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
a horse called kelpie

It's actually not a reference to anything but the mythological being. I'm a big fan of the Witcher games (I've even read the books) but I never even thought about those when I named that horse. It's only meant as a minor detail that gives Nell closer attachment to the fey world in the setting.

Reactions: RustyV and L7Bear
Mar 24, 2018
Well this was a breath of fresh air, a game that tries to be more than just a basic Ren'Py game with choose this or that, but instead has a more complex logic behind it, multiple locations, clues, investigations and everything. Well no, that's not the breath of fresh air, there are many games attempting to be like that, but this one actually works and makes me want to play more, not throw my monitor out the window because the mechanics are useless.

Very good job on the coding and design side, though I still think Belle is the best part of the game. Gimme some magic to make her human sized.

victor de lima

Jun 30, 2018
The suspicious system works?
I didn't see any difference while molesting.
And there is a bug if you save Primrose after she get arrested, she will cry and everything while you discover she is not the culprit and you get the "reward" animation.
But when you go to the library and do the removing inhibitions magic, she'll show to you the things, will cry and reveal that she didn't kill him again and you gonna get more evidences(even if she is not more jailed and some evidences are identical).

Anyway, I fuck loved the game.
I hope it get more updates, I really want to know the ending of this.
Sadly that the most beautiful girl in the game is lesbian and you can't see her much.

Reactions: Belle

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
And there is a bug if you save Primrose after she get arrested, she will cry and everything while you discover she is not the culprit and you get the "reward" animation.
But when you go to the library and do the removing inhibitions magic, she'll show to you the things, will cry and reveal that she didn't kill him again and you gonna get more evidences(even if she is not more jailed and some evidences are identical).
Thanks! I had missed this. If Primrose is in prison, she reveals the information from that scene in a different way than if she's free, but I still set up the trigger for the writing room scene to happen. I've already fixed this for version 0.11 now, but it's not serious enough that I'm going to add a hotfix to 0.10.

weaselman

Apr 6, 2018
It's actually not a reference to anything but the mythological being. I'm a big fan of the Witcher games (I've even read the books) but I never even thought about those when I named that horse. It's only meant as a minor detail that gives Nell closer attachment to the fey world in the setting.
interesting, especially since the kelpie only masquerades as a horse to draw it's victims in (or as a women, THE BATHING WOMAN IS KELPIE! /j)

to be entiraly fair to the you and the witcher series, ciri is also feyblooded (via her mother)
don't worry I didn't search for any meaning beyond "magick girl has a horse named after a monster horse in celtic mythology", fun shoutout though

4.60 star(s) 376 Votes