ArchWolf

Mar 8, 2018
@Belle , I don't know if people have commented this, if yes, sorry for the repetition, but if not, I would suggest a random event: Belle wake up the MC with bodyjobs or whatever lewd thing she has in mind :p , just like she did once, I REALLY like that surprise, as the game is under development it is quite likely that implementing the feature to review scenes may take a long time to happen, so we would have "things" to do after finalizing the content of each update.

Of course, this random scene would have to happen every 3 days because people may prefer or opt to "go" in Erato. (we can get both scenes in same day as well :p)

Reactions: Belle

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
@Belle , I don't know if people have commented this, if yes, sorry for the repetition, but if not, I would suggest a random event: Belle wake up the MC with bodyjobs or whatever lewd thing she has in mind :p , just like she did once, I REALLY like that surprise, as the game is under development it is quite likely that implementing the feature to review scenes may take a long time to happen, so we would have "things" to do after finalizing the content of each update.

Of course, this random scene would have to happen every 3 days because people may prefer or opt to "go" in Erato. (we can get both scenes in same day as well :p)
Don't worry, I have something like this in mind. ;)

Reactions: ArchWolf and Le Taz

spooge_nugget

May 7, 2017
I really want a spell that can make Belle human sized.
Then I had a scary thought that it's a spell with a time limit (and maybe it's not a fixed time limit) and in the middle of having sex with Belle it starts to run out and if you don't pull out in time (or you can't pull out because it becomes too tight) either Belle explodes/gets split open or you get crushed...

Le Taz

Master Of Baguettes
Modder
Donor
Mar 28, 2018
So, magically invading their minds, removing inhibitions and performing lewd actions while they're under your influence isn't mind control?!? Sounds like a textbook definition to me.
No because it's magic ! ;)

spooge_nugget

May 7, 2017
So, magically invading their minds, removing inhibitions and performing lewd actions while they're under your influence isn't mind control?!? Sounds like a textbook definition to me.
That sounds a lot like alcohol. Other than the "magically invading their minds" bit that is.

Gwinb777

Mar 8, 2018
That's a really nice game, quite entertaining.
After the first night of love with Evelyn I felt so bad she left that I reloaded a previous save and I didn't confess to her, 'cause I want her to stay, hoping we can avoid all the situation in future updates (come on, she's awesome), so I can't wait for more.
Primrose was very sweet (and hot) with the boobjob scene; saving her from prison was totally worth it.

On a side note, the little naughty Belle needs to be fucked ASAP, she deserves a real good satisfacion.

Reactions: Belle

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
That's a really nice game, quite entertaining.
After the first night of love with Evelyn I felt so bad she left that I reloaded a previous save and I didn't confess to her, 'cause I want her to stay, hoping we can avoid all the situation in future updates (come on, she's awesome), so I can't wait for more.
Primrose was very sweet (and hot) with the boobjob scene; saving her from prison was totally worth it.

On a side note, the little naughty Belle needs to be fucked ASAP, she deserves a real good satisfacion.
First night ? you mean they made love already ?

Reactions: Ero - Sennin

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
Belle still no Crone sex? bah.
Just kidding, great job.
You know it is coming, no pun intended, you are going to have to do the dirties to turn her into an uhmm hot princess and then she isn't going to want anything to do with you because you are a sick puppy! :evilsmile::WutFace:

voldybuff

Jun 23, 2017
We keep repeating the whole cheats/walkthrough thing after every update.

I feel like at this point there should be some sort of sticky of these responses, which are the exact same every update.

satanete

Nov 24, 2017

This soon enough?

There isn't really much difference since the last version. The only addition is getting your reward from Primrose. I might rework it in the future to explore the Primrose in prison route, but, at this point, that would require adding superfluous days waiting for the time to run out. Once there's more content, though, I might change it around.

One thought off the top of my head from looking at the code: if you refuse Primrose's advances, love is set to 0? Ouch! Also, the additional remove inhibitions options for Primrose's and Samarra's large secrets weren't added. I hope that doesn't sound like a complaint: I am just stating it for anyone who may be expecting it. Thank you for another wonderful update under tight time constraints @Belle. I know there's never enough time in a given month to accomplish everything you'd like, but we all appreciate you trying. I look forward to version 0.11.0.
You rock, man!!! Thank you very much.

VeggieNeptunia

Nov 30, 2017
You know it is coming, no pun intended, you are going to have to do the dirties to turn her into an uhmm hot princess and then she isn't going to want anything to do with you because you are a sick puppy! :evilsmile::WutFace:
And will be great with the POV. Still no cheating Belle, we need her like it is now.

4.60 star(s) 376 Votes