Arkie Rebel

Feb 16, 2018
Out of all of these updates, I'm puzzled as to why every one of them never removes any X's from the skills chart. We go here and we go there, but we can't increase perversion, charisma, etc. It's time to go further with sister dear. C'mon dev.

Le Taz

Master Of Baguettes
Modder
Donor
Mar 28, 2018
But, why increasing the stats if it's not needed for the story at this stage?
Don't worry. When it will be needed, be sure Belle will manage.

Reactions: RustyV

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
It's actually not a reference to anything but the mythological being. I'm a big fan of the Witcher games (I've even read the books) but I never even thought about those when I named that horse. It's only meant as a minor detail that gives Nell closer attachment to the fey world in the setting.
Gotta say Belle I am impressed with your knowledge of actual fairy lore.
That's why I think you're Irish. lol
Not to make the stereo-type that all Irish people are folklorists. Its just that when I was in Ireland there were a lot of people I met with a fairly good knowledge of the Little Folk.

Reactions: Belle

weaselman

Apr 6, 2018
Gotta say Belle I am impressed with your knowledge of actual fairy lore.
That's why I think you're Irish. lol
Not to make the stereo-type that all Irish people are folklorists. Its just that when I was in Ireland there were a lot of people I met with a fairly good knowledge of the Little Folk.
the background noise in the village sounds a lot like dutch though

also apparantly iceland is really big on fairies too, as in they actually change building plans if they happen to interfere with fairy stones

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
the background noise in the village sounds a lot like dutch though

also apparantly iceland is really big on fairies too, as in they actually change building plans if they happen to interfere with fairy stones
Iceland's Viking roots probably account for their folk belief.

Mar 24, 2018
yes
Next Patron Release
Version 0.11.0: End of July
Awesome, can't wait to see if I could finally have me some more agility training, Samarra did promise that when you're a true warrior you'd be able to have her whenever you want :rolleyes: Just hope that she doesn't stop being such a badass after she spreads her legs a few more times.

Skorpionss

Oct 18, 2016
So, I just started playing this and, following the walkthrough, I reached day 20, after the Guilty Primrose part, it directs you to the river and has some options that I didn't get, possibly regarding the woman at the river taking a bath... any idea why I didn't get the scene? It just had me go to town after she gets out of the water and disappears.

@Belle any idea on this?

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Wooo I smell NTR , everytime the fairy queen says " Husband" in the dialogue and the fairy king's attitute towards the MC makes me want to bang her queen more and more, I hope there will be an NTR scene with the MC and Fairy Queen in the future because their act in front of the Fey was not really NTR because it's with the husband's consent and there's a big reason for them to do it but scenes with them in the future after the event would be more interesting because the genuine carnal lust that they are after is I think what they felt after the intercourse ( judging by the queen's smile and gaze) not the during their intercourse scene so the first act will more likely to fail (I hope so there will be more)

Reactions: Ero - Sennin

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
Done playing. I agree this game is well written. Have no problem with Thaddeus and Sister because for me that will spice up your desire for her that's what you can put jealousy into your advantage since it happened before you and your sister uhmm well you know ( I always prefer to be the last guy than to be the first). MC's spell kinda reminds me of the nen abilities of Pakunoda in HunterX and Thaddeus is like Master Somrak of Summertime Saga. The only thing that this game doesn't amuse me is the camera angle, I think maybe just maybe Belle might consider showing the MC's face for a better angle of couple making love in the future .

4.60 star(s) 376 Votes