Aug 15, 2017
From what I gathering from the thread the sister leaving is the only outcome please correct me if I am wrong
It is the only outcome currently in the game: the game is currently a work in progress, and more will be added. If she's left she isn't coming back, at least not as a love interest; she may return for the coronation. If you want to pursue a relationship with her that doesn't involve her leaving, you need to refrain from confessing your feelings and wait until that content is added.
Yeah, that darkest secret is probably not going to be any fun.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I cannot for the life of me figure out how to up Perversity. Anyone know how?
You could look at the walkthrough. Even if you don't follow it, it lists all the relevant variables in the game.
i noticed it too but thought i confused her with nell. why did you change samara's dialogue ? i think it fitted well with her appearance.
As for Samarra, there was a vote on Patreon where the Patreons decided that her speech should be changed. Belle seemed to be leaning that way since she found it difficult and time consuming to write Samarra's dialogue in the old style. Unless she has changed her mind, Belle did leave open the possibility that she would give Samarra a different accent in the future, but there are some considerations. As mentioned, it can't be too difficult to write. Second, it can't be too difficult for players to understand. Third, it shouldn't come across as a caricature or make Samarra sound unintelligent. Personally, I liked the old accent, but I can certainly understand Belle's reasoning. Of course, I'm not Belle, and I shouldn't be putting words into her mouth. Take everything I said with a grain of salt. If she wishes to clarify or elaborate, maybe she'll chime in.
what should I do after boobjob ? I mean I see Primose goes to jail but I didn't reach there yet any help please ?
Primrose only goes to jail if you fail to clear her in the week Samarra gave you. If you got the Hawaiian muscle fuck already, you can't access the Primrose in prison content.
This is the first time I've played through the game. I'm on Day 6, Saturday afternoon. I cast invade mind on Primrose and the walkthrough says "Primrose says she threw away the library’s erotica literature", except that doesn't appear as an option. Did I do something wrong or is this a glitch?
You need to select the picture with that caption when the clue screen appears. If you don't have the necessary clue, that means you didn't chose to work at the library during the morning and select the search for interesting books option. The walkthrough has that option the morning of Day 3.
Any chance to get the 0.10.1 walkthrough anytime soon?
This soon enough?

There isn't really much difference since the last version. The only addition is getting your reward from Primrose. I might rework it in the future to explore the Primrose in prison route, but, at this point, that would require adding superfluous days waiting for the time to run out. Once there's more content, though, I might change it around.

One thought off the top of my head from looking at the code: if you refuse Primrose's advances, love is set to 0? Ouch! Also, the additional remove inhibitions options for Primrose's and Samarra's large secrets weren't added. I hope that doesn't sound like a complaint: I am just stating it for anyone who may be expecting it. Thank you for another wonderful update under tight time constraints @Belle. I know there's never enough time in a given month to accomplish everything you'd like, but we all appreciate you trying. I look forward to version 0.11.0.

blablubiblub

Nov 1, 2017
Please don't take this the wrong way. I love this game and have high expectations for it, that may be why. But I found this update to be rather lackluster.

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
One thought off the top of my head from looking at the code: if you refuse Primrose's advances, love is set to 0? Ouch!
Well, what do you expect when a socially insecure woman decides to throw the proverbial dice and gets told that you're not interested? She takes it in stride, but unless you start pushing for the love angle again in the future, she'll assume that there's no reason for her to try again. The Like variable is all that's needed for her to consider you a friend, and that's what she reverts to with that choice.

Also, the additional remove inhibitions options for Primrose's and Samarra's large secrets weren't added.
Some of the content from these last two updates has been designed so that it can be easily expanded in the future, as time permits. This includes Remove Inhibitions for both Samarra and Primrose, as well as Primrose's prison scenes. I want there to be more unique stuff to the prison path to make up for the additional challenges it introduces elsewhere, but we'll see when and if I get the time to do it.

I'm done with this particular storyline for a little while now. The next update should be a lot more fun and lighthearted, with some content I expect will be very popular. ;)

Aug 22, 2017
Well, what do you expect when a socially insecure woman decides to throw the proverbial dice and gets told that you're not interested?
In my experience? They either go kinda mental and try to seduce you with all their might, stalk you, and do crazy shit like, show up naked in the middle of the night, and when that doesn't work, they want to kill you or call the police over you supposedly having raped them. Everything other than going back to "professionalism". The only ones who manage to remain professional are, well, professionals, and I mean whores, and turbo sluts whose weekends are spent giving it away for free at the swinger club. You know, girls that are dead inside.

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
So, a repeatable boobjob from Primrose and the game doesn't break down if Primrose gets arrested? Anything else?

It doesn't really work out that way, it's more of a Ace Attourney style detective game where figuring out shit gives you lewds.
You mean , MC don't have to hypnotize the girls just to have sex ? If so then this can be interesting .

Reactions: Kame-Sennin

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
You mean , MC don't have to hypnotize the girls just to have sex ? If so then this can be interesting .
You can play the game to completion without ever abusing mind control powers. The way it works is that you use a spell to reveal one of their deepest secrets, which unlocks "mind control powers" that are actually a way for you to remove inhibitions preventing them from doing things they actually want to do anyway. You never have to remove any of their inhibitions (so far, at least). It's enough just to reveal their secrets. The actual sex in this game is unrelated to mind control (again, so far).

It doesn't really work the same way as in other games. I may be biased (I made the game after all), but you should try it for yourself instead of making assumption based on tired genre tropes. I'm sick of those tropes too, believe me.

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
Sorry but you know , that's why I am asking about the content first right ? just to save a little bit of my time . Definitely will try playing it after reading your post and I'm so glad that doesn't work the same ways as in other shitty hypnotizing games. Thanks for the info

Malkav

May 28, 2017
Isn't it dangerous to introduce timed events? weren't we capable of going past day 17 previously?

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Isn't it dangerous to introduce timed events? weren't we capable of going past day 17 previously?
There is no danger. I have designed the event system so that events will attempt to start at a certain day, and if it can't it will try again until it can. This means that if you load a save that is beyond when an event should have happened, it will instead happen at the earliest possible opportunity.

Reactions: FastBullet

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
I must say i'm amazed of the writing complexity of this game.
And that happens very rarely as im a writer myself. Amazing job.

Only thing that bothers me a bit is the writing in the sex scenes. But thats really hard to do :)

Malkav

May 28, 2017
There is no danger. I have designed the event system so that events will attempt to start at a certain day, and if it can't it will try again until it can. This means that if you load a save that is beyond when an event should have happened, it will instead happen at the earliest possible opportunity.
Good call. I will try out the new version today!

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
I'm kind of stuck after I told Primrose I saved her (I'm happy with that) and my sister I loved her (R.I.P.). I'm playing a new game, so I can see the game from a different perspective. I'm planning on keeping my feelings towards my sister a secret (until an update comes where her opinion changes). Does anyone know what I need to do for the Primrose jailed path? Also, after she is put in jail is there more content after?

U

User_633486

This game was so well designed, that cheats don't make any sense at all. There's no grind for anything. You talk to the characters and by doing that, their story line progresses, you unlock stats and consequently new scenes. Do not cheat on this game mate, you'll miss most of what the game has to offer.
yes there is grind at least for me

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
I'm kind of stuck after I told Primrose I saved her (I'm happy with that) and my sister I loved her (R.I.P.). I'm playing a new game, so I can see the game from a different perspective. I'm planning on keeping my feelings towards my sister a secret (until an update comes where her opinion changes). Does anyone know what I need to do for the Primrose jailed path? Also, after she is put in jail is there more content after?
I think thats about it as the current content ends there. I could be wrong but at least i didnt find any more clues to do anything afterwards.

4.60 star(s) 376 Votes