tails

Jun 2, 2017
anyone know how to find out the killer from primrose? i get the first 3 clues but cant figure out the last clue

Darkaura

Jun 24, 2017
Forgive me if it's some extremely simple solution.
It's far from simple. Weekend nights only, and you probably have to do the minor secret first, plus a bunch of library tasks. Pretty sure you have to have worked there once or twice too, if not additional library triggers, like reading with Primrose and you probably have to have a high enough sneak stat.

lo0u

Jun 26, 2018
how can u cheat pathfinding
Why would you want to cheat Pathfinding? Actually, why would you want to cheat at all? You'll miss so many scenes, since all stats are tied to new scenes and character progression.
Pathfinding has some of the best scenes so far to me. I think you can do it with save editor, but it's not worth it at all.

Reactions: Darkaura

Darkaura

Jun 24, 2017
I don't currently work in that industry.
They tend to not pay very well in my experience.

Recruiter:"I have a job opening for you."
Me: "Looks interesting, how much does it pay."
Recruiter:"50% of what you make now."
Me: "LOL, no."

jsbb9999

Modder
Sep 7, 2017
oh no.... have to redo the game to see primerose get jailed.... i guess its homework for the weekend

Darkaura

Jun 24, 2017
Any cheat mods?
So much of the sexy-time content is dependent on incrementally advancing stats and unlocking new events that it would be a really bad idea to cheat stats up. Plus, the money comes easily enough that there is almost no grind. The HARD part is using the clues and situations to advance the plot and unlock new content. In THIS game, cheats would be pretty useless.

4.60 star(s) 376 Votes