tails

Jun 2, 2017
how do you visit the prison? my game seems to be all over the place <.> does anyone have a save from the end of 0.9?

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
is necesary confess to fealing to your sister to go forward with the history?
I too kinda want to know the answer to this, while I love me some hot brother/sister action ! I felt incredibly shitty after the hot sex with the sister, since the next morning you wake up to her farewell letter... :FeelsBadMan:

The alternative is to let that asshole that just wanted to use her for sex have her though... so not sure if I replayed the game from start I wouldn't do everything the same... At least after the incest I can have hope in 1 of 2 things happening...
1. She eventually comes back realizing its the middle ages and incest is kinda common, "why deny her true feelings".
2. She finds an actual good man that loves and respects her even if she only communicates through postcards.. if she isn't a LI while I wouldn't mind her coming back, I wouldn't want to see sex scenes with her and another dude...

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
o as long as primrose doesn't get arrested there isn't any new content ?
I was fixin' to ask this very question- so it seems those of us that managed to exonerate Primrose don't really have a whole lot to do(?).

Oh, and btw- YAY! Belle AND a LLtP update! Missed both. :)

S-o-o-o-o-o-o, even though I hate to ask this- due to the implications, is it better to have Primrose arrested OR will the story be affected if we don't?

I hate the thought of her behind bars- is there going to be different content for those of us that kept her out of jail in another update? Will she acknowledge/appreciate that we allowed her to maintain her freedom?
Is the jail a new location on the map even if Primrose isn't imprisoned?

And again, YAY Belle! :p

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
The alternative is to let that asshole that just wanted to use her for sex have her though
Or you interrupt the first scene with the asshole and avoid confess her your feelings, she remains in town.
What will happen then, who knows.

Reactions: Rythan25

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
is necesary confess to fealing to your sister to go forward with the history?
I too kinda want to know the answer to this, while I love me some hot brother/sister action ! I felt incredibly shitty after the hot sex with the sister, since the next morning you wake up to her farewell letter... :FeelsBadMan:

The alternative is to let that asshole that just wanted to use her for sex have her though... so not sure if I replayed the game from start I wouldn't do everything the same... At least after the incest I can have hope in 1 of 2 things happening...
1. She eventually comes back realizing its the middle ages and incest is kinda common, "why deny her true feelings".
2. She finds an actual good man that loves and respects her even if she only communicates through postcards.. if she isn't a LI while I wouldn't mind her coming back, I wouldn't want to see sex scenes with her and another dude...
No, it's just a different route.

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017

As UncleVT points out, this isn't a binary choice.

S-o-o-o-o-o-o, even though I hate to ask this- due to the implications, is it better to have Primrose arrested OR will the story be affected if we don't?
There are effects, both short-term and long-term, from almost every choice you make in this game. As for the details, I want the game to be more about discovery, both alone and as a community, instead of me handing out answers like they're candy. :p

Is the jail a new location on the map even if Primrose isn't imprisoned?
No, the jail is not a location on the map and probably won't be. It will only be visited in a select few situations throughout the game.

Reactions: UncleVT

anorth

Aug 27, 2017
Someone needs to update the links in the first post. It's not fun to have people download a version with a critical crash bug in it, even if they're not my patrons.
10.1 has been sorted on OP, and mine now works :)

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
There are effects, both short-term and long-term, from almost every choice you make in this game. As for the details, I want the game to be more about discovery, both alone and as a community, instead of me handing out answers like they're candy. :p
Oh, ho, ho- you coy li'l Pixie. ;)
I shall stand by my decision to keep Primrose free. I will see y'all in v. 11.
(But I like candy....)

Reactions: lo0u

Giddion

Nov 22, 2017
I want to say Belle Primrose is absolutely beautiful, particularly that smile.

Thank you so much for this game, easily my favorite game on here.

Reactions: Belle

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
Quick question- what was the last version where Samarra still spoke in that broken English/accent? I have the .zips from 6.0 forward, but I want to keep a copy before her dialogue was fixed. Where she sounded all exotic- it fit her look and her outfit. :)

Reactions: HunterSeeker
4.60 star(s) 376 Votes