Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Quick question- what was the last version where Samarra still spoke in that broken English/accent?
A quick look at the changelog shows that her dialogue was rewritten in version 0.8.0, so anything before that.

Reactions: Safetydummy

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Of course there will. Do people honestly think I'd just stop her storyline where it is right now? We're far from done with the game and the girls. Be patient.
well im grateful there will be more scenes of her for some reason i never been into mini girls until ive played this game except for probably midna from zelda :D

Reactions: Belle

FroKe88

May 15, 2017
Didn't play since 0.7:hushedface:
Now I read that Primrose is arrested in changelog? :OhMyGoodness:

What did they do to my sweet girl :'(

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
From what I gathering from the thread the sister leaving is the only outcome please correct me if I am wrong

lo0u

Jun 26, 2018
Man, the "father says" bit is weirding me out. I really want to dump that grooming creep Ahab in a river with a bag full of rocks.
Yeah, it was really weird the first time she said it, then she kept mentioning her dad and it got even weirder, maybe it has a reason and will be part of her story line. It's creepy as hell though. lol

All in all, I love this game, Belle is adorable and I really like her relationship with MC. I hope she's actually going to have a big story and not just be there aiding you on your quest. She's a really great character!
The other characters are also great, MC isn't an unlikable douche, the story is good, it got even better while investigating Merek's death.
I'm excited for more content, though since I saved Primrose, I'm gonna have to skip v0.10 and wait for the next update for more. :coldsweat:

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
Did the new Primrose content include more stuff about her father or something? Because as of 0.9.0 nothing really felt weird in that regard.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Hard to believe the new update is out already. What the fuck happened to June?
Can't wait to have the time to play it. Hope the MC gets to fool around with Belle some more.

N1K17Y

Jun 12, 2017
A quick look at the changelog shows that her dialogue was rewritten in version 0.8.0, so anything before that.
i noticed it too but thought i confused her with nell. why did you change samara's dialogue ? i think it fitted well with her appearance.

Reactions: Safetydummy
4.60 star(s) 376 Votes