CelestialTroy

Apr 22, 2018
anyone know how to find out the killer from primrose? i get the first 3 clues but cant figure out the last clue
When you think you have all the clues try and use Invade Mind of Primrose then work through the clues until you get it right. After that you should be able to confront Primrose normally without Invade Mind and then she will show you the rest of the clues as well as hints on where to find any other needed clue(s). After that you should be able to save her from being thrown in jail.

Reactions: lo0u

Crel

Jun 5, 2018
From what I gathering from the thread the sister leaving is the only outcome please correct me if I am wrong
Well, it's the only current ending for her, but not the only outcome. There's no need to take it unless you really want the scene with her and don't mind the consequences.

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
Man, the "father says" bit is weirding me out. I really want to dump that grooming creep Ahab in a river with a bag full of rocks.
At first it was fine, I didn't think anything of it. Now, its really creepy. i guess it does make some kind of sense when Primrose talks about why she gave her dad the books. :confused:

Reactions: Darkaura and lo0u

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
Dude, it got even worse with this new update,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I just started the new update (told Primrose, she's not getting arrested), so I don't really know anything else with the characters. I'm pretty sure I have an idea what happened. Well, at least she got experience with these things. Right... :oops:

lo0u

Jun 26, 2018
Screw the princess! I want to cast a growth spell on that pixie and fuck her brains out!
Or a shrinking spell for you.
Imagine someone getting in the room while you and Belle are at it, but they can only see you naked, humping thin air.
At least in that way it'll be harder for anyone to find you. :coldsweat:

Tsathoggua

Jan 11, 2018
SEE NTR, I LOVE NTR!.
Read Description...

I want to play this, But How come this is NTR?.
Will you see someone you love getting the D in this game?.

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
I'm excited for more content, though since I saved Primrose, I'm gonna have to skip v0.10 and wait for the next update for more. :coldsweat:
Not at all! There is new content for you that you will likely appreciate. It's just that the majority of the new content is for the other path. That doesn't mean all of it is, or even that the most important scenes are.

They tend to not pay very well in my experience.

Recruiter:"I have a job opening for you."
Me: "Looks interesting, how much does it pay."
Recruiter:"50% of what you make now."
Me: "LOL, no."
The pay for being a software developer in the games industry isn't that bad these days. It's the crunch mentality and other aspects of the industry that are unappealing.

I did work in the games industry briefly, but for the future I've decided not to work to any game company where I'm not the boss.

im stuck in verison of 0.81.i couldnt work 0.9 or 0.10 :(
What do you mean that you're stuck? If you mean that you can't leave the Crone's hut, you need to click the map scroll in the upper right corner.

Legend 123

May 28, 2018
I saved primose from jail . So other then MC telling primose ,I cant find any other new content in this path. Is all the new content is for other path???

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
I saved primose from jail . So other then MC telling primose ,I cant find any other new content in this path. Is all the new content is for other path???
For the most part, yes. There's other minor stuff that fills in holes here and there, but if talking about major content, that scene is it. The next update will have far more to play around with. I personally can't wait to make it. :)

Reactions: Safetydummy

dg12345

Jan 4, 2018
This is the first time I've played through the game. I'm on Day 6, Saturday afternoon. I cast invade mind on Primrose and the walkthrough says "Primrose says she threw away the library’s erotica literature", except that doesn't appear as an option. Did I do something wrong or is this a glitch?

lo0u

Jun 26, 2018
This is the first time I've played through the game. I'm on Day 6, Saturday afternoon. I cast invade mind on Primrose and the walkthrough says "Primrose says she threw away the library’s erotica literature", except that doesn't appear as an option. Did I do something wrong or is this a glitch?
Well, it's not a glitch. You need to find clues. Look at the alley, then work a little bit at the library.
Basically you need these clues to confront what the characters are saying, because they're not telling the whole truth. So you need "an option" that contradicts what they're saying. You'll only have these options in your book if you find the right clues.

emrexxx

Apr 27, 2018
What do you mean that you're stuck? If you mean that you can't leave the Crone's hut, you need to click the map scroll in the upper right corner.[/QUOTE] well even if i clickin the version of 0.10 it still startin 0.8. Everything is same where i left.i cant make any proggess.

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
well even if i clickin the version of 0.10 it still startin 0.8. Everything is same where i left.i cant make any proggess.
So it says 0.8.0 in the bottom right corner when you start the game? If that is the case, you're still playing version 0.8.0.

petedragon

May 4, 2017
Ok did a restart but kept my old saves..This new one havent told Evelyn my feelings, told Thaddeus to go away in short sharp jerky movements but now stuck with 2 pairs of panties which seem to be geting sticky( cant understand that). Busy looking in library helping Primrose who I saved from going to jail. Still looking for new spell books, def need something to either make me smaller or a certain pixy bigger.. Loving the game belle, keep up the good work, thank you.

Reactions: sabu6 and Belle
4.60 star(s) 376 Votes